Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3753 3754 [3755] 3756 3757 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835044 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [DOSH] Here's some cash lads grab it while you can. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56310 on: July 11, 2011, 01:03:37 pm »

Supposedly you can make a RepRap for under $1000, so making a 3d printer for yourself may not be entirely out of the question. Certainly cheaper than a semester at MIT anyway. :)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56313 on: July 11, 2011, 03:11:04 pm »

I just got my full body suit after about a month of Postal strikes, Joy of joys, and they make it up to me by giving me a Metallica Boy scout badge.

You are forgiven Canadian Post.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #56314 on: July 11, 2011, 03:42:24 pm »

I just got my full body suit after about a month of Postal strikes, Joy of joys, and they make it up to me by giving me a Metallica Boy scout badge.

Wait, they have Boy Scouts in Canada? There was postal strikes up there? A METALLICA BADGE?!?!?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #56315 on: July 11, 2011, 03:51:58 pm »

Wait, they have Boy Scouts in Canada? There was postal strikes up there? A METALLICA BADGE?!?!?
Canadian Boy Scouts have different survival skills. While I learned to tie arcane sailor's knots and find grubs in the wilderness, they learned how to play the guitar solo from "One".

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56316 on: July 11, 2011, 03:54:53 pm »

It's not really a boy scout badge, but you know how the boy scouts give you those little decal things you put on your shirts? It's like one of those.

Yeah, but then the Conservatives forced them back to work because the Conservatives fucking hate unions.

IT'S A SKELETON WITH THIN RED HAIR BEGINNING TO MOLEST A LADY.

Also, the organization is called Scouts Canada, and all I can remember about it is that from 5-7 years of age you are called a beaver scout.

And It was glorious.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Ein being the only one who finds Yukkuri's with legs to be totally awesome? Nonsense!

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #56318 on: July 11, 2011, 04:04:11 pm »

I'm totally fapping to that red X in a white square. Oh baby.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

What the heck did you do to the subject, iceball?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Ein being the only one who finds Yukkuri's with legs to be totally awesome? Nonsense!

You mean Tani Takeshi's? They're awesome.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56321 on: July 11, 2011, 04:12:15 pm »

I'm totally fapping to that red X in a white square. Oh baby.

At least you can admit it ;3

Tea and cucumber/avocado sandwiches.  Hurray!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56322 on: July 11, 2011, 04:14:53 pm »

Canadian Boy Scouts have different survival skills. While I learned to tie arcane sailor's knots and find grubs in the wilderness, they learned how to play the guitar solo from "One".
Hell, can I move to canada and start over life? I'd love to learn to play the solo from One.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #56323 on: July 11, 2011, 04:41:31 pm »

Yeah that would be pretty sweet, depending on how much of this is true, I may forgive Canada. That makes me happy.
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #56324 on: July 11, 2011, 04:43:26 pm »

Finally beat LoZ:Link's Awakening. Good game. Might take on Oracle of (Ages / Seasons) at a later time.
Pages: 1 ... 3753 3754 [3755] 3756 3757 ... 13326