Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3741 3742 [3743] 3744 3745 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837562 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56130 on: July 09, 2011, 07:15:48 pm »

Ditto. On the bright side, there's so many neat games I'd never have heard of otherwise. On the other hand, I' have to spend money now or I'll regret it when I have to pay four times as much :/

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #56131 on: July 09, 2011, 07:16:28 pm »

I love Cockney accents.

Speak Cockney to me!!!

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56132 on: July 09, 2011, 07:20:38 pm »

I love Cockney accents.

Speak Cockney to me!!!

* The Merchant Of Menace goes off to watch The Mighty Boosh
*Hugs*

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56133 on: July 09, 2011, 07:22:25 pm »

Ditto. On the bright side, there's so many neat games I'd never have heard of otherwise. On the other hand, I' have to spend money now or I'll regret it when I have to pay four times as much :/

For realz man, I already did that once by deciding not to get AVP3 while it was five bucks, then deciding later I did want it and paying 13 bucks.  Shiiiit bro.

On the bright side, I've built up a nice backlog of games so I shouldn't want for things to do this summer.

I pretty much bought the Prince of Persia pack remembering how cool the first one was.  It takes a while to really get going but some of the trap gauntlets are really cinematic and make you feel like a badass when you do them perfectly.

Also, one time I trolled the princess.  I was running down a hallway with her and there was a pit full of stakes (Really more like sharpened tree trunks but whatever.  I stopped on a dime, she went right over the edge, right onto a spike.  Should've been paying more attention.

Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56134 on: July 09, 2011, 07:29:28 pm »

For realz man, I already did that once by deciding not to get AVP3 while it was five bucks, then deciding later I did want it and paying 13 bucks.  Shiiiit bro.

Word.  I just checked the front page and saw something called "Post Apocalyptic Mayhem", a car-makin'-battlin' game, for $2.50.  Not gonna let that go.  Dammit, I don't need all these games.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56135 on: July 09, 2011, 07:33:50 pm »

Yes you do.

I needz a credit card so I can has steam shitz.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56136 on: July 09, 2011, 07:37:02 pm »

*rolls eyes*

I need a credit card my parents aren't paying for.  I don't think I've bought a game for myself since Civ II or Heroes of Might and Magic III XD
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56137 on: July 09, 2011, 07:46:15 pm »

You need a debit card.   Works the same, no extra payments (Unless you're a goofball and don't pay attention to how much is in your account and how much you're spending, but bank responsibility is covered in Being an Adult 101), blah blah blah.
Shoes...

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56138 on: July 09, 2011, 07:49:06 pm »

And you can hook it up to a Paypal account without worry.  Of course, a credit card earns a credit score, which is apparently important for everything even if you never use credit for anything.  I don't know why that is.

It says a lot about this sale that Steam's servers can't process my 350mb download.
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #56139 on: July 09, 2011, 07:51:01 pm »

Set your steam cloud server to Siberia.  It's a bit slower, I'm only getting around 200-300kbps but at least it works.
Shoes...

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #56140 on: July 09, 2011, 08:32:42 pm »

Because having good credit shows you're a responsible person who pays their debt. Your credit score is like your adult report card. I've known people who didn't get jobs because of bad credit.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #56141 on: July 09, 2011, 08:34:28 pm »

Though there really should be a special A++ option on that adult report card for people who are so damn responsible, they can get by without ever having to borrow money at all.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56142 on: July 09, 2011, 08:36:02 pm »

Never having borrowed money before means you can't be trusted to ever borrow any in the future.  You might even steal money, because you're too poor to borrow money if you've never borrowed before.  I guess.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56143 on: July 09, 2011, 08:44:09 pm »

New avatar, same idea, but still a new avatar. Knights Hospitaller FTW.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #56144 on: July 09, 2011, 08:52:07 pm »

Never having borrowed money before means you can't be trusted to ever borrow any in the future.  You might even steal money, because you're too poor to borrow money if you've never borrowed before.  I guess.
Well, would you trust someone who had access to all this FREE MONEY but didn't go on a Rocko style spending spree, instead choosing to perversely only buy things they could afford? Obviously such a person would be a criminal.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.
Pages: 1 ... 3741 3742 [3743] 3744 3745 ... 13326