Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3736 3737 [3738] 3739 3740 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15838751 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #56055 on: July 09, 2011, 01:41:28 am »

Finished Braid :D  Only took about 4 hours total, too.  Much better than the 11-ish hours of last time.

Ah, but did you finish it with all the secret stars?  Because I hear there's secret stars, for a secret ending...
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56056 on: July 09, 2011, 01:43:34 am »

Nah, only got the one you can't get anymore once you've finished a certain part.

I'll probably try for the rest later >____>  Perhaps with a walkthrough, though.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56057 on: July 09, 2011, 01:58:19 am »

I found a way to skip advertisements on Youtube videos. No more advertisement related video crashes for me!

Please tell us your secret!  :o
Nevermind... It didn't work again. The first time it was just a screwup with Youtube.
It does work! Pressing the F5 button repeatedly seems to kill the advertisement.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56058 on: July 09, 2011, 02:30:31 am »

Fuck yeah bitches now were cooking with gas.

(This is not typical, its just my connections summer instability at night)
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #56059 on: July 09, 2011, 02:50:22 am »

Now I've collected all 13 carnival achievements in Killing floor. Yay.

I'm such an achievement whore~ XD
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #56060 on: July 09, 2011, 03:07:16 am »

Bah, what I really want to play some time is Pathologic and the Witcher games.  In Russian and Polish :D
If you want to play Pathologic, I shall take a moment to recommend Ice-Pick Lodge's other title, The Void (Also called Turgor and Tension.)

If you cannot play The Void, then I would more than recommend the Let's Play on it by CannibalK9. He really gets into the game in a speculative sense with his commentary, and his thoughts on the game alone are interesting, let alone the game itself.

I warn you though, The Void is one of those games where you're never going to quite know what everything is about. There's plenty of room for speculation, but it doesn't end up ever giving you a straight answer for everything. I like that quality of it personally, but if you don't then you might want to spend your time doing something else.

This is also one of the top LP's I've ever read, so my suggestion applies to everyone else who likes to watch Let's Plays as well.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56061 on: July 09, 2011, 03:10:02 am »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52639743@N02/5917627208/sizes/l/in/photostream/

This is the greatest thing.
To be fair, if you intend on going to see a movie about giant transforming robots defending the Earth from all sorts of shit, you kind of have to forget anything that might possibly resemble a good storyline and just watch shit explode. Because every so often, you just need a movie where you don't care what happens to the characters; you just want to watch some digital shit explode.

That excuse aside, I think the plot was about as bad as it's been made out to be. Calling it now: every even-numbered Transformers movie is going to be about Megatron being brought back to life, and every odd-numbered one is going to be him coming up with some new plan to rule the Earth and getting his ass kicked again. And it will go on in an indefinite loop of ass-kickings and revivals until it stops making money and they make one final movie where Megatron just goes "Man, screw this, I'm just gonna go colonize Mars or someshit" and leaves.

Even if that doesn't happen, it made me happy to just consider the prospect of it. "Transformers XVIII: The Return of the Return of That One Robot Who's Been Revived Too Many Damn Times. Now in theaters near you!"
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56062 on: July 09, 2011, 03:44:51 am »

Throwing knives at Mexican hookers is so fun.

(I'm playing Red Dead Redemption)
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56063 on: July 09, 2011, 03:46:00 am »

Throwing knives at Mexican hookers is so fun.

(I'm playing Red Dead Redemption)
I always found it more fun to tie them up and throw them off of buildings.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56064 on: July 09, 2011, 03:49:41 am »

Too much trouble.

But I do enjoy hog-tying a dozen people, pile 'em up and then set them on fire.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #56065 on: July 09, 2011, 03:59:37 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I don't know exactly what to feel about this, except that Ein will see this and then she will crush me like a bug. Still for the moment I feel happy, the score was the first no-grey run that I did.

Oh, and the song that I did was 'The wind of flowers' by Lunetia.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #56066 on: July 09, 2011, 04:07:25 am »

I wonder if I should get back to audiosurfing so I can join Ein in the dreamcrushing...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56067 on: July 09, 2011, 04:32:29 am »

BRB got a highscore to beat.

Kidding, too busy preparing for a barbeque :D

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56068 on: July 09, 2011, 05:09:08 am »

I just got to use "I will show you the true extent of the too-much-fucking-free-time I have at my disposal; philologists will weep at the crater-pocked remains of your slurred, man-child arguments" in a discussion. It was glorious.

EDIT: Haven't played Dwarf Fortress in some time now, but this animation captures the wonderment, dangerous endeavors, and characters I remember from it perfectly. I'm tempted to give Fortress Mode another try again soon.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:02:35 am by Solifuge »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56069 on: July 09, 2011, 06:10:10 am »

Bah, what I really want to play some time is Pathologic and the Witcher games.  In Russian and Polish :D
If you want to play Pathologic, I shall take a moment to recommend Ice-Pick Lodge's other title, The Void (Also called Turgor and Tension.)

If you cannot play The Void, then I would more than recommend the Let's Play on it by CannibalK9. He really gets into the game in a speculative sense with his commentary, and his thoughts on the game alone are interesting, let alone the game itself.

I warn you though, The Void is one of those games where you're never going to quite know what everything is about. There's plenty of room for speculation, but it doesn't end up ever giving you a straight answer for everything. I like that quality of it personally, but if you don't then you might want to spend your time doing something else.

This is also one of the top LP's I've ever read, so my suggestion applies to everyone else who likes to watch Let's Plays as well.
Yeah, TV is an amazing game anyway you slice it. In fact, the devs have even given a flat out "no" to the people bitching about the nudity, saying, I believe, "It's already censored." Take that as you will. As with the entire game, take that as you will.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 3736 3737 [3738] 3739 3740 ... 13326