Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3732 3733 [3734] 3735 3736 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771100 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55995 on: July 08, 2011, 04:19:01 pm »

Yes. an HP dv5-2045dx.

A good choice, if I may say so myself. ^_^
Not what I would pick for my first choice of computer (I would just go build a desktop), but I'm not going to refuse a laptop that someone gives me!

A word for MZ though, since we got a new printer after the old one finally refused to work at all: I don't need all this extra crap, I just want to install the printer driver!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55996 on: July 08, 2011, 05:15:52 pm »

Well, I found a stray cat I can make my pet. Its a very friendly cat. Its hair is about medium in length and is brownish with large black blotchy spots. Also, the eyes are a very beautiful shade of green. Unfortunately, it has a major flea problem, numerous sores, and is starved to the point of mostly being bones and hair. No problem though, easy enough to fix.

I should also say that I am happy I didn't get killed by a break failure today. Thats always a plus in my book.
My personality profile.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #55997 on: July 08, 2011, 05:25:08 pm »

My interest is piqued, and I want to see the original.

An Olympic-sized swimming pool isn't large enough to contain all the blood wept by players who have ventured into the 2nd Ed. ToEE. ToH 2nd Ed. is literally one death trap, with another death trap on the spot where you land jumping to avoid the first death trap. Those two modules together represent the nastiest 2nd Ed. have to offer I think.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 05:27:49 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55998 on: July 08, 2011, 06:00:20 pm »

I need to play D&D, a friend of mine tried to get some people together, but that sorta fell through...
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55999 on: July 08, 2011, 06:08:02 pm »

Stayed up late just to finish that damn chapter in The Witcher.
Worth it. Loving those drawn cutscenes.

Soon I'll get to play the sequel.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56000 on: July 08, 2011, 06:26:43 pm »

Yes. an HP dv5-2045dx.

Not what I would pick for my first choice of computer (I would just go build a desktop), but I'm not going to refuse a laptop that someone gives me!

A word for MZ though, since we got a new printer after the old one finally refused to work at all: I don't need all this extra crap, I just want to install the printer driver!

I feel your pain, bro. I've been telling corporate that for months! There is, however, a printer only driver available on the website.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #56001 on: July 08, 2011, 06:36:42 pm »

Yes. an HP dv5-2045dx.

I feel your pain, bro. I've been telling corporate that for months! There is, however, a printer only driver available on the website.

Oh god yes. There was some malware* preinstalled on my laptop (a Compaq) called HP Support Assistant, and I can't figure out how to remove the bastard thing.

*Takes up HDD storage & a disproportionate amount of resources while it's running, constantly tells me to 'undertake recommended actions', most likely, given the day and age, sends my information to a third party.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #56002 on: July 08, 2011, 06:48:55 pm »

@BlargityBlarg:

Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes AntiMalware

Those two I can recommend :o
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • The Monstrous Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #56003 on: July 08, 2011, 06:53:31 pm »

I have begun playing Cave Story; I think I might actually be a little sad when this one is over.

Thank you, KaelGotDwarves, for introducing us.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #56004 on: July 08, 2011, 06:58:45 pm »

@BlargityBlarg:

Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes AntiMalware

Those two I can recommend :o

The reason I footnote'd 'Malware' is because it is, as far as I can tell, intended to be on there at the point of sale, and it was.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56005 on: July 08, 2011, 07:01:48 pm »

Cave Story is awesome. It might be hard sometimes, but you will never regret it. You might just cry though. I recommend striving to get the Best Ending, though maybe not on your first run-through.

Oblivion is 99% downloaded! SQUEEEE

I've had it for forever on my 360, but that's broken currently and I need my Oblivion fix after reading all the way through PREQUEL. And also modding capabilities like never before :D

Fakeedit: @BlargityBlarg I switched my shell to SharpE and it still comes up, it's fucking ridiculous :I

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56006 on: July 08, 2011, 07:04:12 pm »

Best Ending is best.
Also Balrog.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #56007 on: July 08, 2011, 07:04:31 pm »

Gurren Lagann. I know we have an anime thread already, but I just like the messages behind the character development. It's one of those rare stories where I actually enjoy looking at its structure and everything instead of just the literal plot, and a lot of the messages just make me happy to see.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: I could do with less fanservice, though.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 07:08:59 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56008 on: July 08, 2011, 07:49:19 pm »

Yes. an HP dv5-2045dx.

Oh god yes. There was some malware* preinstalled on my laptop (a Compaq) called HP Support Assistant, and I can't figure out how to remove the bastard thing.

*Takes up HDD storage & a disproportionate amount of resources while it's running, constantly tells me to 'undertake recommended actions', most likely, given the day and age, sends my information to a third party.

Go into your Task Scheduler and disable it there. ;)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56009 on: July 08, 2011, 07:51:16 pm »

Stole a sneak peek at one of my birthday presents. Flat screen TV  :D. My monitor has been sort of flickering recently, and my old TV got junked, so I am a very happy camper at getting a new one.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.
Pages: 1 ... 3732 3733 [3734] 3735 3736 ... 13325