Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3728 3729 [3730] 3731 3732 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766079 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [???] It's like milk you can drink. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55935 on: July 07, 2011, 11:24:24 pm »

So I just finished playing Ace Attorney: Justice for All for the DS, the second game in the series. Wow, I can't believe I've been putting that off for so long.
That was such an absurdly good ending, when I thought it was just going to suck, and now I feel great and I want to play the next games in the series.
and did it all without referring to GameFAQ's once, pure deductive reasoning baby.
Wow is somebody actually finally playing this for me?  Thank you Josh now we can be nerdy VN players together.  Come to the hideout tomorrow at 12:00 Leafsnaill and I will be waiting.

Don't stop playing.  Phoenix Wright 3 is awesome, Apollo Justice is good, and Investigations gets awesome again.  We just need a translation of Investigations 2 now.

Oh, and you'll meet my avatar in game 3, say hi for me.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55936 on: July 08, 2011, 12:00:10 am »

I'm fucking around with a keylogger.
Highly doubt I'll ever use it for much, but it's really neat seeing every keystroke I make.
Especially when it registers typos.
I can see how my subconscious fixes most of them before I can actually notice them.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #55937 on: July 08, 2011, 12:02:27 am »

My dog spent like an hour in the backyard tonight, running around with his head held high, mouth open, just trotting around. Apparently, he is deeply fascinated by fire flies and it was the cutest thing ever to see him just sort of loping around the yard following them.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #55938 on: July 08, 2011, 12:08:38 am »

My dog spent like an hour in the backyard tonight, running around with his head held high, mouth open, just trotting around. Apparently, he is deeply fascinated by fire flies and it was the cutest thing ever to see him just sort of loping around the yard following them.

My dog just snaps at mosquitos and runs off whenever we let her off her leash.
Spoiler: Bloody Dog... (click to show/hide)
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #55939 on: July 08, 2011, 12:43:55 am »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-14047670
First synthetic organ transplanted into patient; a trachea was grown in a mere 2 days using the patient's own stem cells on a glass scaffold created to match the patient's connecting bits and implanted, patient is recovering. Sounds like healthcare when I reach old age will consist of replacing body parts if things continue at this rate. Or at least for those of us who are rich or live in not-america.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55940 on: July 08, 2011, 01:00:56 am »

Read the first third or so of The Confessions of Saint Augustine.  Oh, and I only have 62 pages left of City of God!  Progress!

I have to say that the entire chapter devoted to stealing pears was just as lulzy as everyone always says it is.  However, it is getting significantly less exciting now that he is going on and on and on about how much less pure the other religious sects are.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55942 on: July 08, 2011, 01:14:05 am »

So apparently Jaycraft is a phoenix. Not a bad surprise.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #55943 on: July 08, 2011, 01:26:21 am »

http://getclassy.net/

X3
Is there any hidden content? or just the crazy level of awesome it already has?
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55944 on: July 08, 2011, 01:29:49 am »

If you hit the "get classy" tab it asks you if you know a classy motherfucker to send the website to.

That's about it.

It's from the reddit post that I took the links from to post in the drinking thread awhile back.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55945 on: July 08, 2011, 01:42:56 am »

If you hit the "get classy" tab it asks you if you know a classy motherfucker to send the website to.

That's about it.

It's from the reddit post that I took the links from to post in the drinking thread awhile back.

Oh yes, someone combined them all. Hither forth this person is my hero.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55946 on: July 08, 2011, 02:08:17 am »

My first impression of a different country was seeing the city lights of Lisbon at two in the morning from 2000 feet. Their climate is also subtropical so it was just as hot and stuffy as back home. First foreign soil I stepped on is the backyard of a Swiss residence somewhere central in the northern canton.

First day was spent feasting with the in-laws and collapsing into sleep at 8:00 from jetlag. Second day was spent at the Technorama, a neat science center made of hands-on exhibits. Every one of them had like four different language cards, Swiss German, Italian, French and English. Apparently unlike where countries like American and Germany don't really like taking the time to deal with shakey understandings of their language, Switzerland is very accommodating towards rough understandings of languages. And the polite thing to do is speak slowly when you only speak english. This goes against everything I know about non-Americans being annoyed about American tourists.

We have a ton of pictures but my sister is out and she is the only one who knows where the USB cord for the camera is. I'll try to get them posted later.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #55947 on: July 08, 2011, 02:28:18 am »

My first impression of a different country was seeing the city lights of Lisbon at two in the morning from 2000 feet. Their climate is also subtropical so it was just as hot and stuffy as back home. First foreign soil I stepped on is the backyard of a Swiss residence somewhere central in the northern canton.

First day was spent feasting with the in-laws and collapsing into sleep at 8:00 from jetlag. Second day was spent at the Technorama, a neat science center made of hands-on exhibits. Every one of them had like four different language cards, Swiss German, Italian, French and English. Apparently unlike where countries like American and Germany don't really like taking the time to deal with shakey understandings of their language, Switzerland is very accommodating towards rough understandings of languages. And the polite thing to do is speak slowly when you only speak english. This goes against everything I know about non-Americans being annoyed about American tourists.

We have a ton of pictures but my sister is out and she is the only one who knows where the USB cord for the camera is. I'll try to get them posted later.
Sounds like somebody is having fun in foreign soils.  Can't wait for the photos man.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55948 on: July 08, 2011, 03:49:00 am »

I'm fucking around with a keylogger.
Highly doubt I'll ever use it for much, but it's really neat seeing every keystroke I make.
Especially when it registers typos.
I can see how my subconscious fixes most of them before I can actually notice them.

Spoiler: TF2 keylog (click to show/hide)

I just thought it looked neat.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55949 on: July 08, 2011, 03:54:29 am »

and did it all without referring to GameFAQ's once, pure deductive reasoning baby.
I don't believe you.

Unless you did fail once in a while. Because there's no way you got the final thing right at the first try.
Pages: 1 ... 3728 3729 [3730] 3731 3732 ... 13325