Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3683 3684 [3685] 3686 3687 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780761 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Science] Charlie and the larval horse. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55260 on: June 30, 2011, 09:33:51 pm »

Tavros is a little less lame. Not by much though.

P-pun intended... ?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #55261 on: June 30, 2011, 09:40:25 pm »

Don't stare at rumia. She doesn't like it.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55262 on: June 30, 2011, 09:43:54 pm »

Tavros is a little less lame. Not by much though.

P-pun intended... ?
That was completely accidental, actually. A reel coincidence. I still never really liked Tavros as a character. He only decided to grow a second spine when Vriska was pretty much a god, and should've dealt with her BEFORE SGRUB. Really, spiders are animals.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55263 on: June 30, 2011, 09:50:24 pm »

Ugly Americans has it's second season premiere on right now. And frankly, it's one of the funniest cartoons I've ever seen. It referred to Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Meatballs, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High IN THE SAME EPISODE. Did I mention there's an alcoholic wizard and a succubus?
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55264 on: June 30, 2011, 09:54:59 pm »

I'd figure Recettear is easier on the graphics card than TF2, and a million times more adorable.

Well I would hope so... But the only site I know of that can tell you whether your computer is up to snuff doesn't have that game listed.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #55265 on: June 30, 2011, 10:01:49 pm »

In SpaceChem, I just beat "Nothing Works" in less than 1k cycles *finally* (965, 4, 98), and also beat the challenge "In-Place Swap" in a reasonable amount of time, and rather efficiently (among the better scores). Near 1k cycles (1232, 3, 67). (cycles, reactors, symbols)

Oh yeah, and I recently got paid by my uncle to rework on his bar's logo and set it up for T-shirts and stickers. That's always nice. Helps pay the bills.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55266 on: June 30, 2011, 10:03:41 pm »

Don't stare at rumia. She doesn't like it.
That made me crack up.
Laughter is medical, then I am fully charged.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55268 on: June 30, 2011, 10:08:04 pm »

I still think that's a German Voltorb stealing all of Russia's Vodka supply, which then Russia turns on it in attack as Germany decides to betray it as well. Then the Voltorb looks cute and avoids getting smooshed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55269 on: June 30, 2011, 10:30:47 pm »

... I-image saved to desktop  :-[
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #55270 on: June 30, 2011, 10:56:02 pm »

I, on the other hand, have had a buffalo chicken sandwich from a local restaurant for dinner. It is one of the most blatenly unhealthy things I've ever consumed, but its so good. I can't even think straight through the haze of how awesome that sandwich was.

On the other hand, if I ever eat one of them again my heart may or may not declare war on me.

I should introduce you to the buffalo chicken pizza available here. The sauce seems to be composed of equal parts tabasco sauce and blue cheese dressing.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55271 on: June 30, 2011, 10:58:06 pm »

Fucking hell, now I want meat.  You assholes.

Or just some kind of calorie-dense food, because this lentil thing is not cutting it, despite the copious coconut milk :I  But at least curries are supposed to improve with age, right?  ... Right?

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55272 on: June 30, 2011, 11:00:46 pm »

Fucking hell, now I want meat.  You assholes.

Or just some kind of calorie-dense food, because this lentil thing is not cutting it, despite the copious coconut milk :I  But at least curries are supposed to improve with age, right?  ... Right?
Nope. Curries are all skill.
Tried eggplant yet?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55273 on: June 30, 2011, 11:03:03 pm »

No, I mean the curry gets better a couple of days after it's cooked, not "I get better as I get older."  It's true, though.  The spices have a better chance to soak in and stuff.

Haven't done eggplant.  Bah, if I were still dating that jerk, I could have curry every Friday...

Shouldn't think like that.  I just have to get better at cooking.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55274 on: June 30, 2011, 11:05:28 pm »

No, I mean the curry gets better a couple of days after it's cooked, not "I get better as I get older."  It's true, though.  The spices have a better chance to soak in and stuff.

Haven't done eggplant.  Bah, if I were still dating that jerk, I could have curry every Friday...

Shouldn't think like that.  I just have to get better at cooking.
Ah, that's what you meant.
You must try eggplant, at least once. It's like eating plant steak. Amazing.
Indeed, let the cooking skills better.
Pages: 1 ... 3683 3684 [3685] 3686 3687 ... 13325