Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3682 3683 [3684] 3685 3686 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780653 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Science] Charlie and the larval horse. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55245 on: June 30, 2011, 07:05:00 pm »

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #55246 on: June 30, 2011, 07:09:01 pm »

Speaking of which, got me 5 tickets for the Summer Sale thing going on. Might invest 3 of those tickets on the Spacechem DLC.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55247 on: June 30, 2011, 07:34:59 pm »

Oh, and borshch!  How could I have forgotten it?

I've never actually had borshch, but I love it because shch is one letter.
Борщ.

Meanwhile, I just took a shower.
Thing is: I'm staying with a cousin, and for some reason, all of his shower stuffs smell like booze.
So now I smell like whiskey.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55248 on: June 30, 2011, 07:36:42 pm »

Janet's new avatar. :D

Seriously, Stage 1 characters are so underrated.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55249 on: June 30, 2011, 07:39:29 pm »

Rumia doesn't really seem underrated, though, but maybe I've just been around Janet for too long.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #55250 on: June 30, 2011, 07:53:28 pm »

First stage bosses who don't really hold a part in the storyline of the games, and aren't recurring aren't really memorable to me, or rather, not much to fuss about when thinking of the games. If they do have a bit to do with the "*"tagonists to start with, say like Nazrin, or they decide to come back for another round with you from a previous game, then they sorta garner a bit more interests from myself. Of course, this is just my opinion.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55251 on: June 30, 2011, 08:01:53 pm »

Bah I'm interested in getting Recettear yet I have no idea whether or not it would run on this computer... Anyway been having fun on TF2.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:03:35 pm by userpay »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55252 on: June 30, 2011, 08:07:15 pm »

Yay, I signed back into Steam!  I'd forgotten that I'd even uninstalled the app from this laptop >___>

Hoho.  Well, anyway, it is kind of nice to have the potential for games in the future.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #55253 on: June 30, 2011, 08:09:29 pm »

Bah I'm interested in getting Recettear yet I have no idea whether or not it would run on this computer... Anyway been having fun on TF2.
This, minus the racettear because I already have too many webcomics in my life.

Also too many new games.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #55254 on: June 30, 2011, 08:23:22 pm »

I'd figure Recettear is easier on the graphics card than TF2, and a million times more adorable.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #55255 on: June 30, 2011, 09:16:02 pm »

Rumia doesn't really seem underrated, though

Rumia = best stage 1 boss. And she's kinda... Well I guess she has a nostalgic feeling with some people given she's the first windows boss. She's awesome though.

Anyway Cataclysm. It's pretty fun. Buggy, but fun.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55256 on: June 30, 2011, 09:19:08 pm »

I am eating something sort of like this for dinner.

Oh.  Yeah.

EDIT: Also, I finally finished responding to PMs!  That is very happy, because I no longer feel like the world's most terrible friend ever ever ever.  Also, I exposed Thyme to Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood, which will hopefully gain me some points and make things go better on Sunday.  Okay okay, start the party :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #55257 on: June 30, 2011, 09:26:04 pm »

I, on the other hand, have had a buffalo chicken sandwich from a local restaurant for dinner. It is one of the most blatenly unhealthy things I've ever consumed, but its so good. I can't even think straight through the haze of how awesome that sandwich was.

On the other hand, if I ever eat one of them again my heart may or may not declare war on me.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55258 on: June 30, 2011, 09:26:54 pm »

Oh.  Yeah.

EDIT: Also, I finally finished responding to PMs!  That is very happy, because I no longer feel like the world's most terrible friend ever ever ever.  Also, I exposed Thyme to Be the Sea Dweller Lowblood, which will hopefully gain me some points and make things go better on Sunday.  Okay okay, start the party :3

Speaking of BtSDL, I finally got up to where we are currently :D I wouldn't have taken so long if I hadn't read every single post in all three threads >_>

I like it because it actually has a plot, and MSPA is currently running around like a headless chicken. I needed something to fill that hole, and Seadweller-thingy does that admirably. But now I have to wait for it to update with everybody else ;_;

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55259 on: June 30, 2011, 09:29:41 pm »

Oh.  Yeah.

Speaking of BtSDL, I finally got up to where we are currently :D I wouldn't have taken so long if I hadn't read every single post in all three threads >_>

I like it because it actually has a plot, and MSPA is currently running around like a headless chicken. I needed something to fill that hole, and Seadweller-thingy does that admirably. But now I have to wait for it to update with everybody else ;_;
It's like reading HomeStuck all over again, except backwards, and Tavros is a little less lame. Not by much though. I figure low class Vriska would have the dignity to just finish him instead of just, y'know, that thing that was canon. The first one, on Alterenia.
Pages: 1 ... 3682 3683 [3684] 3685 3686 ... 13325