Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3679 3680 [3681] 3682 3683 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15760175 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: [Science] Charlie and the larval horse. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #55200 on: June 30, 2011, 01:48:53 pm »

I got through, despite this horrendous, shitty internet.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #55201 on: June 30, 2011, 01:50:04 pm »

Thank goodness I already got my collection since Christmas Sale. I don't have to worry. ;D

EDIT:
The camp activities look fun to do. Some of these prizes look worth the effort. Some are DLCs you can get for free apparently.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:04:40 pm by Itnetlolor »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55202 on: June 30, 2011, 01:50:17 pm »

I'll throw Terraria your way, I got a copy for free anyhow.

Wah, you will?  Thanks.  Er, I'm arbremelonee.

Yeah, I can get through, too.  It's slow, but I get there.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55203 on: June 30, 2011, 02:01:16 pm »

Sent a friend request out, will send gift after accept and when steam's servers stop yelling at me to stop pressing buttons.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55204 on: June 30, 2011, 02:02:02 pm »

Sent a friend request out, will send gift after accept and when steam's servers stop yelling at me to stop pressing buttons.

Thanks.

Hurray, now I will have a multiplayer game that is not Civ!  That is cool.  Folks should friend me or something so that I can find y'all when I finally have a computer to download TF2 onto.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55205 on: June 30, 2011, 02:05:11 pm »

Thanks.

Hurray, now I will have a multiplayer game that is not Civ!  That is cool.  Folks should friend me or something so that I can find y'all when I finally have a computer to download TF2 onto.

Vector+TF2=lots of dead MaximumZer0 clones, I'm sure. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55206 on: June 30, 2011, 02:08:19 pm »

Sounds fun! :D you're probably better than me :P

Anyways, this made me happy today. So happy.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #55207 on: June 30, 2011, 02:09:19 pm »

Watching a bunch of people talk about how stupid Harry Potter is, while admitting that they've never seen or read any of it because it would somehow damage their status as mature adults.

Quote from: Original Post
How many Harry Potter movies have there been? Have any of the previews NOT ended with Harry and Voldemort (sp?) doing the my-Kamehaha--is-stronger-with-their-wand-beam thing? And the the villain been defeated like half-a-dozen times already, but we're still going ahead with the same guy? Or he hasn't been defeated? I don't understand these movies.

Quote from: My Response
I know, right?! Adults shouldn't be reading books where the villain has actual character development, or themes of torture, mind control, corruption of authority, acknowledgement of ethical complexity, fear culture, or semi-realistic portrayals of a cult of personality. ALL KIDS STUFF! And adults certainly don't ever withhold judgement of a work until after they've seen it. Previews are all we need to know exactly what it's all about! You know how every Harry Potter movie ends right? Exactly! Let's all go watch something mature and intellectual like.... like.... Wanted.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55208 on: June 30, 2011, 02:11:04 pm »

Vector+TF2=lots of dead MaximumZer0 clones, I'm sure. ^_^

But... but I have never played before?

Nah, the first even remotely shooty thing I've ever played was MGS, at the beginning of the summer.  Well, that and Bioshock, but I pretty much exclusively used the wrench, so I'm not counting it.

Watching a bunch of people talk about how stupid Harry Potter is, while admitting that they've never seen or read any of it because it would somehow damage their status as mature adults.

I laughed.  I didn't like Harry Potter that much because I felt like my favorite characters were very shallowly developed, but ... yeah, I agree with you about the themes and plots of the books, if not the characters themselves.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55209 on: June 30, 2011, 02:12:40 pm »

Well, that and Bioshock, but I pretty much exclusively used the wrench, so I'm not counting it.

So play engi, it's basically the same :P also, Be The Sea Dweller Lowblood has sucked away 2 consecutive afternoons. This is a good thing.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55210 on: June 30, 2011, 02:13:42 pm »

to download TF2 onto.
You. Me. Snipers only. No med kits. Final destination.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55211 on: June 30, 2011, 02:15:33 pm »

Rofflol?

Okay, if you have some desire to sniper deathmatch me or summat else, please friend me and... stuff (>_>).  I should warn everyone that I'm not on very often at all, though.  So... yup.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55212 on: June 30, 2011, 02:21:21 pm »

Quote from: Vector
Last online 116 days ago.
No shit? X3 (I know you probably have had it listed as "offline")

Well, you'll probably get swarmed by peeps in the [DFC]. Joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin us .

Also, I think you would enjoy AI war: Fleet Command :D

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55213 on: June 30, 2011, 02:22:56 pm »

Nah, I actually haven't been on Steam in that long--I was only on around then to download Portal when it was free >____>

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #55214 on: June 30, 2011, 02:24:07 pm »

Man Vector you get all the attention don't you.
Pages: 1 ... 3679 3680 [3681] 3682 3683 ... 13325