Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3510 3511 [3512] 3513 3514 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15802667 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Operate!] Things Fran operated on you for today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52665 on: May 29, 2011, 11:54:01 am »

My little bro for some reason decided to get this game. Outside of a choice few, never played an RPG in his life. I asked him "Have you played or heard of Tales of Phantasia?" and he was like "what now?"

Being video game elitist even though I don't play that many video games any more made me happy today.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52666 on: May 29, 2011, 12:16:07 pm »

Doing laundry, I accidentally put a black shirt in with the whites, which stained much of it with a rustish orange color. Ordinarily, I'd be extremely pissed about this, except the pattern the stain took looks pretty cool.

Oddly, the rest of the clothes were just fine.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52667 on: May 29, 2011, 01:48:18 pm »

Slept in.
And by slept in, I mean woke up an hour later, still earlier than most people.
What makes this awesome is that both of my arms had fallen asleep at mid-bicep.
Interesting feeling.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52668 on: May 29, 2011, 04:28:21 pm »

I called this deer farmer guy from this help forum for deer and he basically said my fawn had just eaten too much and will be okay, and that I should really only feed him 4 times a day instead of when ever he whines about food.
EDIT: For when some one calls the pics or it didn't happen Rule.
Spoiler: photo (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 04:32:00 pm by blackmagechill »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52670 on: May 29, 2011, 04:55:21 pm »

Party is pretty much over now.  Got about a sum of $200 and a real wallet to put it in.  Guess I'll need this for the part-time job I may have during college.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52671 on: May 29, 2011, 05:01:40 pm »

I started reading a softer world. I don't know how this depressing, some of it is pretty funny.
@ Toony: You should catalog all of your posts from now until you leave college and then somehow format that into a book.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52672 on: May 29, 2011, 05:36:42 pm »

Yeah today's my birthday and I'm feeling better compared to yesterday.  I'll probably get some cash which I'll save and use wisely over the summer or something.  I'm not a minor anymore so that's cool.  At least I don't think I'm one in the law.

Anyway, happy birthday people with the same birthday as me.  I'll try to enjoy myself.

EDIT:
Speaking of birthdays, it's my birthday in a few days. This makes me happy.
If your age is suppose to be binary you're going to be turning 1011 next or 11 years old.
My age isn't binary.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52673 on: May 29, 2011, 05:38:37 pm »

That fawn is adorable and tiny.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52674 on: May 29, 2011, 05:42:41 pm »

Yeah today's my birthday and I'm feeling better compared to yesterday.  I'll probably get some cash which I'll save and use wisely over the summer or something.  I'm not a minor anymore so that's cool.  At least I don't think I'm one in the law.

Anyway, happy birthday people with the same birthday as me.  I'll try to enjoy myself.

EDIT:
If your age is suppose to be binary you're going to be turning 1011 next or 11 years old.
My age isn't binary.
If it's octal then you're going to turn 13 years old soon.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #52675 on: May 29, 2011, 05:46:41 pm »

Happy Birthday Dragnar.

Just re-watched Let's Skim Fallout 3. Funny stuff there.

Also, my sister happened to drop off a PC equivalent of an iMac to me today (about 13 years old I estimate. Win-98 compatible), and I not only got it to work, but I also learned that it's hardware is compatible with the old computer that essentially bricked. Waadya know? All the data and everything is intact, and it was actually a hardware issue with the old machine that bricked it (maybe the graphics card burned out or something; or maybe something on the motherboard). Anyway, if I can setup a network connection with it, I might be able to salvage more crap from it. Mind you, this crap is older than my MacMini, so naturally, I'm taking precautions.

May be a bit of a challenge, however, but I think I can establish something using the Windows 98 VM I have on my machine to communicate with this thing over a network connection, and get the task done. Add to the challenge, I might connect the other hard drive (which lacks an OS) as a slave drive while at it and fetch the rest of the old data; mostly to see if it can be done.

Sounds like I have one hell of a project to keep me occupied.  :D

EDIT:
Happy Birthday Toony.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:50:35 pm by Itnetlolor »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52676 on: May 29, 2011, 05:49:32 pm »

Damn you Dragnar.  I should have gotten my birthday in first before yoooooooou.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #52677 on: May 29, 2011, 06:14:26 pm »

Sisters still at the neighboors, same stuff as yesterday. It's been a great weekend.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52678 on: May 29, 2011, 06:18:27 pm »

EDIT:
My age isn't binary.
It's not octal, either.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52679 on: May 29, 2011, 06:41:07 pm »

EDIT:
My age isn't binary.
I believe he's being factitious.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.
Pages: 1 ... 3510 3511 [3512] 3513 3514 ... 13325