Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3488 3489 [3490] 3491 3492 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15806378 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: [Cute!] Things Tielle cuterage!'d at today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52335 on: May 25, 2011, 01:34:36 am »

Grind is a fun one.
Also, it's neat how many of these metal subgenres overlap with electronica subgenres.
Talking about electronica, I like speedgrind for general spacy music.
Clears my head.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52336 on: May 25, 2011, 01:37:04 am »

Electronica Metal?

I am confused but interested.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52337 on: May 25, 2011, 01:52:48 am »

I was just given a list of writing prompts, one of which is about identifying with non-hero figures in a given story more than the designated heroes themselves.

Wow with a writing prompt like that, I wonder if they already had Avatar in mind.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #52339 on: May 25, 2011, 05:48:17 am »

To my utmost surprise today, as the hour can clearly show, I no longer have work today (as it was supposed to be), apparently. ;D

I still went through the whole wake-up and ready routine, and even drove to work (albeit, a tad late as usual). I got a few strange looks, but after I explained things (and how I had absolutely no time to check in and respond to a message regarding no longer working from today onward), we talked things through with the manager there at the time and I was let off. Despite a lack of 10 hours of work as it would've been usually, I don't mind it as much. I had no intention of working there anymore since last week.

I'm now enjoying a Wednesday morning, and in my mind, despite the crap I had to go through this morning and all week, this is an inconvenience I will easily forgive, considering the benefits and that I have more important things in my path anyhow that needed to be done ASAP; and the additional free time really helps.

Depending on how that goes, I think livestreaming is back on as scheduled. Depending on when I finish my work for my client today, I might get to work preparing the stream, and get what I intended to do today done.

Additionaly, as inconvenient this morning has been, thanks to earlier, I have a crapload of time now, which gives me more than enough time to get my work, and then some, done before noon; and just as well, I'll be heading up to NY for my client's party (which I also have a hand in designing for) next week, and this reset of my internal clock should make the plane trip easier to tolerate getting ready for.

For anyone that would be there, we can probably meet up.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:53:09 am by Itnetlolor »

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52340 on: May 25, 2011, 06:19:01 am »

A recent Gallup poll update made me happy today.
The Catholic Church just shit its pants in fear...
Actually... I was listening to some Christian talk program(the warehouse manager puts it on, I try to turn the radio off when he leaves the room) and he was saying that America and the Church were almost literally at war against an invasion of The Gay. So it's not fear, it's pigheaded infuriation. Granted, it's probably that same pigheadedness that's indirectly(at least) pushing more people to support Takei gay marriage.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52341 on: May 25, 2011, 06:40:47 am »

Actually... I was listening to some Christian talk program(the warehouse manager puts it on, I try to turn the radio off when he leaves the room) and he was saying that America and the Church were almost literally at war against an invasion of The Gay.

It's true. The 3rd Light Rainbow Brigade took up positions outside of town yesterday evening, and have been bombarding us with the sounds of the Village People overnight. The casualties are appalling.

No, I don't mean the death toll, I mean they have appalling fashion sense.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52342 on: May 25, 2011, 07:02:28 am »

Actually... I was listening to some Christian talk program(the warehouse manager puts it on, I try to turn the radio off when he leaves the room) and he was saying that America and the Church were almost literally at war against an invasion of The Gay.

It's true. The 3rd Light Rainbow Brigade took up positions outside of town yesterday evening, and have been bombarding us with the sounds of the Village People overnight. The casualties are appalling.

No, I don't mean the death toll, I mean they have appalling fashion sense.
They do have an excellent navy recruiting program.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #52343 on: May 25, 2011, 07:05:16 am »

Only Core I ever listen to is Nerd.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #52344 on: May 25, 2011, 07:29:12 am »

There's Nerdcore?

???
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52345 on: May 25, 2011, 07:29:32 am »

Well, he's kind of right.  He's not very little though.  Or brave.  But he's definitely got the "toaster" down pat.
I am disappoint Aq.

What made me happy is this.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52348 on: May 25, 2011, 08:14:46 am »

Netflix has The Good, The Bad and the Weird available via streaming.  :D

With the wife and kids headed to her parents for the holiday weekend, I'm foreseeing an impromptu Asian film festival on my TV this Saturday and Sunday.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #52349 on: May 25, 2011, 02:26:24 pm »

Best. Pun. Evveerrrr.~
Pages: 1 ... 3488 3489 [3490] 3491 3492 ... 13325