Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3479 3480 [3481] 3482 3483 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808718 times)

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
Re: [Cute!] Things Tielle cuterage!'d at today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #52200 on: May 23, 2011, 12:33:04 am »

Heh, filling out an online application obviously designed for the technologically illiterate. "Can you use a computer?" followed by "What programs can you use?" with the latter question having a tiny, 1 line text box next to it. The beginning of the application even had a 'how check boxes work' instructional diagram.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #52201 on: May 23, 2011, 12:47:33 am »

Heh, filling out an online application obviously designed for the technologically illiterate. "Can you use a computer?" followed by "What programs can you use?" with the latter question having a tiny, 1 line text box next to it. The beginning of the application even had a 'how check boxes work' instructional diagram.
I find it both funny and sad that there is a vast majority of people out there who actually need that diagram.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #52202 on: May 23, 2011, 01:52:17 am »

Had fun playing Terraria with my brother online. Learned a couple things I didn't notice, and killed an eater of worlds with bronze armor and a gold sword before the night ended (and the server died). I think I dealt the most damage to it despite my brother's better equipment and better experience.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:57:22 am by Itnetlolor »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #52203 on: May 23, 2011, 04:54:57 am »

Just finished playing some Terraria. It's just as awesome as it seemed it was from everyone playing it so much.

I got a musket and miners helmet now~ Yaaay~!
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52204 on: May 23, 2011, 06:05:51 am »

I find it both funny and sad that there is a vast majority of people out there who actually need that diagram.
And yet, I'm somebody who practically has my computer wired directly to my brain, and I still don't get hired. :-\
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52205 on: May 23, 2011, 06:12:14 am »

I have no idea what the others were complaining about. That exam was fucking easy :V

Maybe it's because I put my level up bonuses in Int Yesterday, and that was my second best stat to begin with.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #52206 on: May 23, 2011, 09:48:45 am »

It's fucking windy out. However, I don't have any need to be outside. Fuck you, mother nature, it's warm and dry in here. But if you take out the power or the internet, I will end you.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52207 on: May 23, 2011, 09:53:38 am »

It's fucking windy out. However, I don't have any need to be outside. Fuck you, mother nature, it's warm and dry in here. But if you take out the power or the internet, I will end you.
Happened three times here already
*Hugs*

Benevolence

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #52208 on: May 23, 2011, 11:48:37 am »

Yesterday, at lunch, we had a couple frozen breadsticks heated in a toaster oven. We use a tray with aluminum foil on it to keep them off the bars (which could probably use cleaning more often than we do) and to keep them from falling between the bars (toast caught fire one time because of that). So, being frozen breadsticks, they leave a bit of their cheese and garlic stuff behind on the foil on the tray.

Today, for lunch, I toasted the bread for my sandwich as usual. It tastes a little bit like garlic bread. /o/

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52209 on: May 23, 2011, 11:50:48 am »

It's almost 90 degrees F and humid as all hell outside.

O HAI SUMMER WHERE U BEEN?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

IHateOutside

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire safety is for wimps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52210 on: May 23, 2011, 11:53:20 am »

Reading the crowning moment of awesome TVTropes page for WW2 (Its very existence speaks volumes)
So much awesome.

My favourite bit so far is this.
The maniacal courage displayed by the Americans in this battle is best summed up by the words of a young signal officer on the American flagship. Although the Americans had already lost four ships, over a thousand sailors, and were barely clinging on to life, the young officer said this after he realized the Japanese were retreating: "Goddammit, they're getting away!"

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52211 on: May 23, 2011, 11:56:38 am »

Went shopping today. Got a nice new outfit from Firetrap. Couldn't get the shirt I wanted, but I can get that off the net.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #52212 on: May 23, 2011, 12:18:41 pm »

Let us all thank Macho Man Randy Savage for his ultimate sacrifice.  He died so he could go to heaven and ask God not to Rapture us.
Shoes...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #52213 on: May 23, 2011, 12:23:05 pm »

Let us all thank Macho Man Randy Savage for his ultimate sacrifice.  He died so he could go to heaven and ask God not to Rapture us.
Ask? He put god in a headlock and told him to call it off or he would snap his puny neck. 8)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #52214 on: May 23, 2011, 12:23:39 pm »

God asked him to wrestle St. Paul, and if the match was suitably entertaining he would push it back a few years. Thus begins the Christian tradition of sacrificing wrestlers every few decades.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 3479 3480 [3481] 3482 3483 ... 13326