Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3312 3313 [3314] 3315 3316 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757798 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: [Fish] Things that Nao's owls gave you today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #49695 on: April 26, 2011, 05:15:08 pm »

Watching Bulletstorm.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49696 on: April 26, 2011, 05:30:33 pm »

You know how my PC had the whole "Windows is not genuine and will cease to install updates" thingy?

I fixed it.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49697 on: April 26, 2011, 05:32:02 pm »

Oh!  Hohohoho!

I am very, very, very tired (emotionally/socially), but my autism presentation was apparently extremely good.  People smiled and laughed while I was giving it, or made expressions of outrage and disgust (in all the right places!), and everyone seemed to think it was educational.  The best thing is that they treated me no differently before than afterwards.  I could cry but instead I will just sit here being happy.

Someone from the class asked me to lead a review session for the course during dead week, because he was sure that everyone would attend if I did it!  My professor also publicly thanked me for all of my contributions over the school year, before I presented.

She also asked me if I would write an honors thesis, and that she would use whatever leverage she could to make it happen and get me advisors.  When I said that I really did hope to publish someday, and sooner than later would be nice, she said she thought it was in the cards and she really wanted to read what I wrote on a wide variety of subjects.

Now I will go buy a lot of milk and have that with my nice lunch, and then I will finish preparing my big information packet I couldn't hand out today due to the printer having troubles.  I am going to add some extra information to make things even more clear, and maybe an extra page of interesting things I think everyone should read for their educations, just because.

I am very proud of myself!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49698 on: April 26, 2011, 05:32:54 pm »

Yay for Vector!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49699 on: April 26, 2011, 05:33:07 pm »

Good job Vector, you given the world (well at least the classroom) the good insight.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49700 on: April 26, 2011, 05:39:18 pm »

Good job, Vector.

In other news, the weather has been absolutely crazy today, as the area I live in is known for. Had rain, hail, sunlight, cloudiness, and snow of varying weights all within a few hours - and I just heard some thunder, so it looks like lightning's gonna start up soon too. It's pretty darn cool. And the fact that it saves me from having to walk the dog has nothing to do with anything at all...
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49701 on: April 26, 2011, 05:45:27 pm »

Happy to know that Vector's presentation was well-received.  It's a subject the general public desperately needs to be better educated on.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #49702 on: April 26, 2011, 06:36:33 pm »

Had a bit of a case of fridge logic, followed by fridge horror. I then decided to play Metagun all the way to the eend while listening to cave story themes, and I feel better already.
Also, congrats to Vector, I applaud you with these hands of handsing.
*Applauds.*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49703 on: April 26, 2011, 06:42:16 pm »

Yay for Vector!

Good job Vector, you given the world (well at least the classroom) the good insight.

Good job, Vector.

Happy to know that Vector's presentation was well-received.  It's a subject the general public desperately needs to be better educated on.

Also, congrats to Vector, I applaud you with these hands of handsing.
*Applauds.*

Thanks, everyone!  I was thinking about you right before I started speaking.  The ones who thanked me for even trying, especially... so thank you for supporting me, and I'll keep on trying to do things like this.  The world has to change >:I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49704 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:18 pm »

Yeah. The world does have to change.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #49706 on: April 26, 2011, 06:49:24 pm »

My favorite Smash Bros character.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49707 on: April 26, 2011, 06:50:08 pm »

/rest

/win

Also, I talked a zombie into choking on a piece of rope that I was held captive with. Woot!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49708 on: April 26, 2011, 06:51:39 pm »

/rest

/win

Also, I talked a zombie into choking on a piece of rope that I was held captive with. Woot!
What game?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49709 on: April 26, 2011, 06:54:01 pm »

This one.

My fists make for very persuasive arguments.
Pages: 1 ... 3312 3313 [3314] 3315 3316 ... 13325