Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3246 3247 [3248] 3249 3250 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800508 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: [:o] Things that made you happy today thread.
« Reply #48705 on: April 18, 2011, 07:38:28 pm »

Unlocked a crap-ton more in Super Meat Boy until my wrist started hurting: Got 6 levels left to beat before I can play the absolute final boss, and 100% the first 3 chapters light and dark in the process. I also managed to climb to 2nd place (from 3rd, easily a good 2000 ranks) in my Steam Friends list scoreboard ((Current rank: 6647, Time: 2923.64, Levels Beat: 236. Have fun catching up.) Sorry Myroc, I'm ahead of you now. Naxza, you're next in my crosshairs). Also found and beat another glitch level, and unlocked about 3 more characters with another on it's way after 3 more bandages (easier said than done). No news yet in regards to The Kid (IWTBTG); his levels are still unmerciful to take on despite my skills, and I recently took on Ogmo's stages. Sheesh.

I realized, the more gamebreaking the character you're to unlock, the harder they are to obtain. I have a feeling Mr. Minecraft (as labeled) might be able to create blocks as well as destroy them after being unlocked. Understandable, seeing as 100 bandages would be the limit, and he'd no longer be needed to make it a cakewalk to get them, as well as beat just about any level easily.

EDIT:
Case in point: I just beat a level by exploiting Flywrench's no-bounce wall climb, and managed to beat the par time of a level by 18 seconds flat (par:30, Me:~12 (replay -/+ .10)) by wedging him between a narrow ledge and a saw blade (4-1 for those curious enough to try it out). That's how you climb ranks fast. Oh yeah, and make that 5 levels now before I reach the true end.

EDIT EDIT:
Make that 1 level now. ;D

My hands are hurting now. Rank 6167 now.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
WOO! No levels left. I can finally take on the true ending. This is going to be brutal. Just like the last level in the light world, except many many more sawblades than necessary, and a far more narrow time gap to make my moves. I'm also now 20 ranks below Naxza. All I need to do to beat him is get better times/more A+'s (overall, shave 70 seconds total off), or beat one more level. ^_^
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:14:51 pm by Itnetlolor »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48706 on: April 18, 2011, 09:10:40 pm »

Went walking, didn't get hit by a car when it almost did, heh.

Also, my sister keeps on making these really awesome cupcakes that make me so happy happy happy happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I swear, I love my sister so muchhhhh

Today's looking to pretty good so far.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48707 on: April 18, 2011, 09:12:48 pm »

It's kind of a terrifying experience, it's amazing how much more you respect cars after getting in two accidents and have been hit twice.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48708 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:01 pm »

Tell me about it, Duke.

I swear, no one in this barangay pays attention to the goddamn traffic laws.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48709 on: April 18, 2011, 09:14:37 pm »

I am happy because I have pancakes.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48710 on: April 18, 2011, 09:29:45 pm »

It's kind of a terrifying experience, it's amazing how much more you respect cars after getting in two accidents and have been hit twice.
Indeed, ser. *hit by a car glass clink*

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #48711 on: April 18, 2011, 09:40:48 pm »

Rugby.
It's one of the few sports I actually like to play.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #48712 on: April 18, 2011, 09:52:45 pm »

Ran in my first track meet for a long time. Track coach stopped the snow (he may or may not control the weather. Past experiences tell me he does). Unfortunately, it was still windy and colder than a dead man in northern Canada. We run in a simple jersey and shorts about as long as my sister's. So I froze my rear end off, but it could have been worse.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #48713 on: April 18, 2011, 09:55:12 pm »

PORTAL 2 COMMERCIAL!!
Atlas and what's his face were cute
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #48714 on: April 18, 2011, 10:23:57 pm »

Ran in my first track meet for a long time. Track coach stopped the snow (he may or may not control the weather. Past experiences tell me he does). Unfortunately, it was still windy and colder than a dead man in northern Canada. We run in a simple jersey and shorts about as long as my sister's. So I froze my rear end off, but it could have been worse.
Argh, I've another one tomorrow. I too wish that the jerseys and shorts were warmer, but I don't mind that they're pretty fast running clothes.

HAPPY THREAD: Great news! My Knowledge Bowl team (State 1A champions) was selected to be one of the 18 teams that will be at the National Knowledge Bowl Tournament in Chicago/D.C./New Orleans because we won so hard at the State level. I am pumped. And reading veritable buttloads of Wikipedia.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48715 on: April 18, 2011, 10:34:25 pm »

Rockin' out to the parts of the MSPA soundtrack I missed.  Then I'm gonna math, I guess.  Whoo, math~ <3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #48716 on: April 18, 2011, 10:35:27 pm »

It's pretty cool that Vector enjoys Homestuck and is actively posting in the MSPA thread currently.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno ate today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #48717 on: April 18, 2011, 10:44:45 pm »

After seeing a barrage of disagreeing posts in the shiny new penal legion thread, it's now occurring to me this is shaping up to be the product of trolling. I'm actually fairly entertained by this, and placing mental bets on how long it take for insults to start flying, and it gets locked.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #48718 on: April 18, 2011, 11:01:59 pm »

http://xkcd.com/887/
Honestly didn't expect that ending.  I give it a thumbs up.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #48719 on: April 18, 2011, 11:11:00 pm »

I don't know if this makes me...happy, but...I... Just watch. Just watch and tell me I'm not hallucinating.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 3246 3247 [3248] 3249 3250 ... 13325