Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3171 3172 [3173] 3174 3175 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15809025 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #47580 on: April 14, 2011, 10:46:17 am »

Vergiss nich' das Neutrum.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #47581 on: April 14, 2011, 10:48:47 am »

Du bist ein löffel und hast kein pimmel.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47582 on: April 14, 2011, 10:49:48 am »

Du bist ein löffel und hast kein pimmel.
Ja, mein Nine.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47583 on: April 14, 2011, 10:50:24 am »

Das war grauenvoll.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #47584 on: April 14, 2011, 10:52:06 am »

Trine makes me happy.  I feel like they went out of their way to make the story as retarded and unimaginative as possible, but the gameplay is great.  I really love when games are freeform enough that it's more about finding ways to stick it to the level designers than actually solving the puzzle.  Puzzle solving in games is never really satisfying for me because I know the puzzle was designed for me to eventually solve it.  I can't really explain it, it's weird.  Games like this though, I can take a completely different route from the intended (For example,the game uses spiked walls to make you do annoying platformer sections, but if you  impale crates on the wall you can stick a plank in between them and climb up the wall) and that's satisfying because I'm not just doing what the developer planned.

Consider the thread un-derailed-with-nonsense.
Shoes...

Dr. D

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47585 on: April 14, 2011, 10:52:48 am »

Das einzige Problem, das ich mit der deustche Grammatik habe, ist, dass ich manchmal Akkusativ und Dativ verwechsele.

Hoffentlich have ich alles richtig buchstabiert.
Bombengranadenelementplitzplotzdonnerwettersappermentnochmal!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47586 on: April 14, 2011, 10:54:21 am »

Mein Problem is' das was die Leute mit dem Genitiv anstellen. Man benutzt da kein Dativ gottverdammich nochma!

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #47587 on: April 14, 2011, 10:55:27 am »

Genders that feel meaningless when I speak English and Danish primarily fuck with my head. Also a guy is eating, Er isst, a chick, Sie isst, But 3 guys eating Sie essen. WAT I can't find the logic.

"Sie" is the pronoun both for the plural and the feminine singular. You'll learn to think them as two different words soon enough. And yes, the genders and their articles are the only absurd thing there is. You'll just have to learn them by heart. It's easy from English or Finno-Ugric languages because you don't have genders. Imagine how annoying it is for someone from a romance language having to learn an entire new set of genders for nouns, that contradicts the one in your native language more often than not.

Edit: Also, you've got to learn the cases' structure pretty much by heart and through repeated use.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:57:09 am by Something Evil »
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47588 on: April 14, 2011, 10:56:37 am »

Man benutzt's auch für die Höflichkeitsform. Die die englische Sprache nich' kennt.

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47589 on: April 14, 2011, 10:59:31 am »

Playan the touhous.

Holy shit, someone made a fake moon omgwtfbbq

Also, Reimu is awesome. CARDSPAM GOGOGO
that's no moon...
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47590 on: April 14, 2011, 11:09:23 am »

This made me happy

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

BEHOLD THE FAIL WHALE!
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47591 on: April 14, 2011, 11:16:53 am »

Genders that feel meaningless when I speak English and Danish primarily fuck with my head. Also a guy is eating, Er isst, a chick, Sie isst, But 3 guys eating Sie essen. WAT I can't find the logic.

"Sie" is the pronoun both for the plural and the feminine singular. You'll learn to think them as two different words soon enough. And yes, the genders and their articles are the only absurd thing there is. You'll just have to learn them by heart. It's easy from English or Finno-Ugric languages because you don't have genders. Imagine how annoying it is for someone from a romance language having to learn an entire new set of genders for nouns, that contradicts the one in your native language more often than not.

Edit: Also, you've got to learn the cases' structure pretty much by heart and through repeated use.
After learning both Dutch and then some German, I now mix the two up liberally. I think learning Danzig would make things 10 times worse...

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #47592 on: April 14, 2011, 11:19:54 am »

After learning both Dutch and then some German, I now mix the two up liberally. I think learning Danzig would make things 10 times worse...

Dutch should be like Danish with only 2 genders with rather loose or not defined rules, what is Danzig though? Just a german accent from Danzig?

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47593 on: April 14, 2011, 11:20:53 am »

:3
MEAT!
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47594 on: April 14, 2011, 11:25:05 am »

That's both good and delicious.

I know now how to cast Icicle Shotgun in Magicka. Huzzah! ^[i_i]^
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 11:26:46 am by Darvi »
Pages: 1 ... 3171 3172 [3173] 3174 3175 ... 13326