Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3072 3073 [3074] 3075 3076 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756091 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that Cirno lost today thread. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #46095 on: April 05, 2011, 12:00:26 am »

THe best kind of pants are those with a dozen pockets. Preferably ones so big you could fit a novel in them.

My friend has this pair of pants with a gazillion pockets.

And he still carries a backpack around with him.

I swear, if his house burned down it wouldn't really matter. He's got most of his shit with him anyways.

if you really do want a dhoti, just seek out the nearest Hare Krishnas.

just be careful. they will try to convert you.

I DON'T CARE

I WILL BE FREE OF THE PANTS
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46096 on: April 05, 2011, 12:01:25 am »

THe best kind of pants are those with a dozen pockets. Preferably ones so big you could fit a novel in them.

I swear, if his house burned down it wouldn't really matter. He's got most of his shit with him anyways.
Dude's pretty clever. Heh.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46097 on: April 05, 2011, 12:12:30 am »

And this is why I nearly never wear pants.

I got tired of being made fun of all the time and asked about my religious leanings, or which foreign country I'm from.

Also, I just talked to my roommate, extensively, about the possibilities of happening to misplace a badger in Professor Poland's office, and about the math department's constant rumors about his marital status.  Yes.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46098 on: April 05, 2011, 12:15:38 am »

I... think that might be me... XD

Actually, it probably isn't, but I do go around wearing cargo pants and still use a backpack. Frikkin' textbooks are too big to fit in a pocket. Thankfully, my pockets are usually full of other random crap anyways. And I never wear jeans, I usually outgrow the things in like a week anyways.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46099 on: April 05, 2011, 12:15:52 am »

Is the badger thing a plan or a theory or a rumor or what. I have to question the logistics of getting one in there, and who would be bored enough to do such a thing.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46100 on: April 05, 2011, 12:18:31 am »

Is the badger thing a plan or a theory or a rumor or what. I have to question the logistics of getting one in there, and who would be bored enough to do such a thing.
I'd guess it's a plan. I'd also guess that all they need to succeed in this plan is a badger of sufficient volume.

Also, out of curiosity, what is the context for the word "badger" here? Like... the animal, or is it a term for something else to which I am ignorant?
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46101 on: April 05, 2011, 12:20:39 am »

He needs more company outside of his students :I

And yes, the badger, as in an animal.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46102 on: April 05, 2011, 12:23:03 am »

He needs more company outside of his students :I

And yes, the badger, as in an animal.
If you want him to have company outside of his students, I suggest getting him something more... passive. Like a goldfish. Because last I checked, badgers have this tendency to be irritable, evil, and rip your face off if you annoy them too much, PUNY MORTAL.

Seriously. Don't piss off a badger.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46103 on: April 05, 2011, 12:24:22 am »

Damn i made 28 hours of work in 4 days.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46104 on: April 05, 2011, 12:27:20 am »

If you want him to have company outside of his students, I suggest getting him something more... passive. Like a goldfish. Because last I checked, badgers have this tendency to be irritable, evil, and rip your face off if you annoy them too much, PUNY MORTAL.

What's this?  Something with a personality just like said math professor?  Where can I order an entire box?!

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46105 on: April 05, 2011, 12:31:45 am »

What's this?  Something with a personality just like said math professor?  Where can I order an entire box?!
Oh. In that case, I recommend you find a way to stuff a giant squid into his office. But a box o' badgers would work too.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46106 on: April 05, 2011, 12:41:20 am »

Obscure, hard to find music: fucking found.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #46107 on: April 05, 2011, 12:52:50 am »

Do we want to hear it? :b

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #46108 on: April 05, 2011, 01:01:36 am »

Obscure, hard to find music: fucking Audiosurf'd.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46109 on: April 05, 2011, 01:07:38 am »

Obscure, hard to find music: fucking Audiosurf'd.

Good Idea.

Do we want to hear it? :b

I don't know.
Pages: 1 ... 3072 3073 [3074] 3075 3076 ... 13325