Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3018 3019 [3020] 3021 3022 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780912 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #45285 on: April 01, 2011, 07:14:07 am »

Phfft, they pulled that plug, considering you paid for the class you should be able to use your own computer instead of their pieces of craps.

I would also then have to fork over a shitload of money for the software we need
*Hugs*

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #45286 on: April 01, 2011, 07:15:32 am »

Phfft, they pulled that plug, considering you paid for the class you should be able to use your own computer instead of their pieces of craps.

I would also then have to fork over a shitload of money for the software we need

My IDM teacher 'discovered' a mysterious group of discs in the classroom one day that each held a copy of Flash and software to have it run without registration.

Its origin will forever be a mystery.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #45287 on: April 01, 2011, 07:16:36 am »

you do realize that there are huge student discounts for software, example: Microsoft gives out visual studio pro free to student programmers, Office Pro and Windows 7 Pro they sell for 100 bucks.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45288 on: April 01, 2011, 07:17:30 am »

you do realize that there are huge student discounts for software, example: Microsoft gives out visual studio pro free to student programmers, Office Pro and Windows 7 Pro they sell for 100 bucks.

That's more than our food budget for two months
*Hugs*

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #45289 on: April 01, 2011, 07:18:37 am »

I feel the need to point out MoM's periodic happyposts of 'Yay! We can afford food again!'

Fakeedit: Ninjas all up in my shit.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45290 on: April 01, 2011, 07:18:45 am »

Not all of us are rich...

In other mews, having a rest has really calmed me down, and I'm no longer having mood swings.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45291 on: April 01, 2011, 07:20:09 am »

I understand her predicament a bit and the only thing i bought recently was a otaku mag :P

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #45292 on: April 01, 2011, 07:21:42 am »

The last thing I bought was razorblades (As in, for a shaving razor.  Not box-cutters.  Holy shit they're expensive but the alternative is using disposable single-blade razors that remove skin but not hair) and a bottle of melatonin.
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45293 on: April 01, 2011, 07:23:14 am »

I'm always broke. Anytime I get money I'm like, sweet, now I can fix my ipod, ooh, sweets! *nomnomnom* Where'd all my money go? D:

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #45294 on: April 01, 2011, 07:24:05 am »

The school computers where I go are unbelievably tight. As in, you cannot right click, go outside of designated file storage locations, or extract any exe's or applications to anywhere but the temp files which get deleted when you log off.
And of course, the school has Mozillla on it's system, but it mysteriously does not run. Ever.

They spend that much to their security,  and yet just this year they had to close down one of their district schools.

Welcome to American High School.  College is better.
High school is next year, actually.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45295 on: April 01, 2011, 07:26:52 am »

The school computers where I go are unbelievably tight. As in, you cannot right click, go outside of designated file storage locations, or extract any exe's or applications to anywhere but the temp files which get deleted when you log off.
And of course, the school has Mozillla on it's system, but it mysteriously does not run. Ever.

They spend that much to their security,  and yet just this year they had to close down one of their district schools.

Well good luck, also there is no initiation >_>
just don't piss off any seniors and you're good.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #45296 on: April 01, 2011, 07:27:32 am »

He's lying, there is an initiation and it's terrible.
Shoes...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45297 on: April 01, 2011, 07:29:10 am »

... you can do quick-replies? AWESOME!

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #45298 on: April 01, 2011, 07:30:03 am »

He's lying, there is an initiation and it's terrible.
I do not have to worry, considering that I live completely abjured from the social society anyway, being shunned will only bring nostalgia to me and pity for the ones shunning.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45299 on: April 01, 2011, 07:33:31 am »

Im finding highschool to be a lot more mellow then middle school. Middle school was shit, and high school.. People aren't nearly as homophobic.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 3018 3019 [3020] 3021 3022 ... 13325