Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2997 2998 [2999] 3000 3001 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772782 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #44970 on: March 29, 2011, 09:26:43 pm »

Private tracker I got accepted into today.
Seeing my great fault
Through darkening dead servers
I begin again.

Translation: No search results
That is the best 0 results text I've ever seen.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44971 on: March 29, 2011, 09:30:10 pm »

Private tracker I got accepted into today.
Seeing my great fault
Through darkening dead servers
I begin again.
Translation: No search results
That is the best 0 results text I've ever seen.

There are a few others too.
Anyway, this site has all of the Touhou musics.
ALL OF THEM! D:

Spoiler: Heh. (click to show/hide)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44972 on: March 29, 2011, 10:03:59 pm »

As an incredibly interesting and attractive internet celebrity myself...and some other stuff...

You should listen to him. He is quite attractive, after all.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:26:08 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44973 on: March 29, 2011, 10:24:06 pm »

I am there, on a bear.

Also a mouse, but the plastic clicky kind.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #44974 on: March 29, 2011, 10:34:32 pm »

I just got a funny idea, about finding someone speaking a to me quite alien language and then mix my native with his through a sort of game were we slowly in mostly each our language and by speaking as little english as possible agree on the rules of our creole, thus making a funny, unique personal conlang to share with this person. Maybe this should be in the sad thread, because I don't think anyone have time or will spend time on this with me xD

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #44975 on: March 29, 2011, 11:22:46 pm »

My school's track team flattened the other school in our first league meet. I myself got 3 points for our team by placing second in the 2 mile, with an almost-PR of 11:03. I also somehow ran a 58 second 400m as the anchor for the hotdog 4x400 team immediately afterward, so that was pretty neat. Not something I'd ever consider doing again, though. 3200 meters is hard. 3200 followed by a faster 400 is just stupid and is not recommended by yours truly.

On the other hand, while I was waiting for the two mile (it's near the end of the meet schedule) some friends and I became so horrendously bored that we started playing truth or dare. It eventually devolved to the point where I was dared to do something quite silly. You see, a friend of mine (we'll call him Albert) has been wanting to ask a girl he likes to 'Prom', which for those of you who don't know is a pseudo-important fancy dance that Juniors and Seniors go to in high school. Albert has been trying to think of creative ways to ask her, but in doing so he's avoided the advice that other friends (both men and women) have given him: just ask her. The silly thing, however, is what he dared me to do. He dared me to 'just ask' a girl to Prom, though I hadn't planned on going. The girl in question was one that many have described as one of the more popular and attractive people that go to the high school, and had so far turned down many people. I didn't really know her, but I figured it'd be worth a shot, at least to prove my point. Showing no fear (as I am wont to do as of late) I approached her and 'just asked'. I am now going to the dance with her, and I finally convinced my friend 'Albert' to stop panicking and do the same. It worked out for him.

In sum: I'm doing something that I'm ambivalent about (don't get me wrong, I'm glad she said yes), but I got to help out a friend. That was pretty fun.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44976 on: March 29, 2011, 11:24:28 pm »

Did you not just do a big knowledge bowel contest?

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44977 on: March 29, 2011, 11:33:34 pm »

Beating up China in my Minamoto->Japan game on EU3.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #44978 on: March 29, 2011, 11:35:35 pm »

My school's track team flattened the other school in our first league meet. I myself got 3 points for our team by placing second in the 2 mile, with an almost-PR of 11:03. I also somehow ran a 58 second 400m as the anchor for the hotdog 4x400 team immediately afterward, so that was pretty neat. Not something I'd ever consider doing again, though. 3200 meters is hard. 3200 followed by a faster 400 is just stupid and is not recommended by yours truly.

I've got to work myself up to doing a 1.5 mile run in around 8-10 minutes, and the faster, the better.

This is in addition to doing another, shorter, run on the same day while carrying two full jerry cans.

Currently, I can (50/50) jog/walk a mile in ~20 minutes, and run it in about 12. LEGS. HURT. WILL GET WORSE. BUT WORTH IT. MUST BE FASTER.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44979 on: March 29, 2011, 11:36:22 pm »

XD im ruling Europe with Poland. Here i come Teutonic Knights! You gave me shit in Crusader Kings but time for history to bitch slap you down.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #44980 on: March 29, 2011, 11:38:47 pm »

Did you not just do a big knowledge bowel contest?
There was a Knowledge Bowl contest, yes. But I am a busy man. I haven't had a bullshittin' contest since the end of last week, when finals ended.

EDIT: Holy crap I'm downloading Wikipedia. All the collected knowledge of humanity at my fingertips... even when I'm out of wireless range!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44982 on: March 30, 2011, 12:13:09 am »

XD im ruling Europe with Poland. Here i come Teutonic Knights! You gave me shit in Crusader Kings but time for history to bitch slap you down.

I didn't think people actually played Poland, to be honest.  :P
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #44983 on: March 30, 2011, 12:17:57 am »

I didn't think people actually played Poland, to be honest.  :P

Think again, why do you think "CAN POLAND INTO SPACE?" is an achievement in Divine wind and a hugely popular meme at the Paradox forums? Game is made by Swedes and I think theres atleast as many europeans as americans playing and quite a few from Poland. I usually play german states or Denmark, but eh I'm Danish that's to be expected.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44984 on: March 30, 2011, 12:22:32 am »

I usually play Sweden.
I had a nice run as Bohemia once, though.
Pages: 1 ... 2997 2998 [2999] 3000 3001 ... 13325