Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2996 2997 [2998] 2999 3000 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15772930 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #44955 on: March 29, 2011, 07:19:50 pm »

Minecraft is appearantly as scary as, well, one of those scary games.
Considering that both me and my little sister nearly shit ourselves as she watched me go through darkened caves when things like spiders jumped out of nowhere. And when she went to the kitchen to get a drink, she nearly flipped her shit because she thought she saw a spider in the hallway. She is not arachnophobic or arachnosqueamish in the slightest.
How the fuck do I keep getting in so many sigs ._.
*grins*
Pssst. Look in ToonyMan's signature.

Pssst. You should totally check out Nine's.

... Hahahaha >_<
Psst, look at my sig...

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #44956 on: March 29, 2011, 07:21:21 pm »

Pssst. You should totally check out Nine's.

... Hahahaha >_<

Wow. Double sigged on one post.

Never mind selling stories, publish a quote book. You'll be raking in mula as soon as it gets off the presses.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44957 on: March 29, 2011, 07:25:08 pm »

Psh. No body has directly sigged me, except for exkirby when I made a RTD joke.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #44958 on: March 29, 2011, 07:29:19 pm »

Quote from: Ochita
I would sig this if not for my two superior sigs already occupying.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44959 on: March 29, 2011, 07:36:22 pm »

The Hipstorm was old anyway and is probably buried now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #44960 on: March 29, 2011, 07:41:51 pm »

Well, I started playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni March 11th, which was a Friday that seems like a long time ago (18 days).  I haven't gone a day so far without playing it and I'm totally hooked on the series.  It makes me happy how much I've been dedicating my self to something, which I rarely do.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #44961 on: March 29, 2011, 07:42:34 pm »

Well, my Internet isn't entirely borgled up, but the wireless is for the time being.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #44962 on: March 29, 2011, 08:33:50 pm »

Because you post a lot and tend to say randomly awesome things... I mean, even I get sigged on occasion. (3 times so far... Wow, why do I know that?)
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44963 on: March 29, 2011, 08:35:20 pm »

Private tracker I got accepted into today.
Seeing my great fault
Through darkening dead servers
I begin again.

Translation: No search results

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44964 on: March 29, 2011, 08:40:28 pm »

You say a lot of unusual, interesting things. I was tempted to sig...

I'm already writing a slashfic that involves terrible Russian wordplay due to Polish verbal stress and is focused around the 1900 ICM congress and Godel's theorem.

...for instance, because where else would you hear that?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44965 on: March 29, 2011, 09:09:58 pm »

As an incredibly interesting and attractive internet celebrity myself, I know how trying it can be to constantly receive the adoration of the faceless masses, their lives orbiting around your every word. Don't let the rigors of your all-consuming popularity get you down. Do your best to take the adoration of the less-celebrated gracefully; in time, your ego will be developed enough that you can forge on undeterred, while the masses cling to your legs in hope of being blessed with an autograph or errant nod of approval.

Interdisciplinarity is an extremely valuable thing, and is more likely to help you than ultraspecialization.

Speaking of interdisciplinarity and such, I'm reminded of how much joy I get from people who have and share varied talents. I just posted a link to one of Niel Cicierega's projects, and he's a good example of someone who blends talents and knowledge into something that lets him freely bring joy to others. All of my favorite authors, philosophers, scientists, and historical figures have similarly blended various talents, which gives them a clearer view of the whole, and better equips them to share their messages and tackle their life's work.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44966 on: March 29, 2011, 09:14:16 pm »

I haven't played SMP in months, and never on my laptop from Christmas. Today, I got on my old server and got a couple shocks:
1) I still have my stuff. Which is shitloads of stuff (I had taken up item duping before leaving)
2) I can run this server with no fog, smooth lighting, fancy graphics, and no lag >:3
3) The town I co-founded has been looted and pillaged, and what hasn't been looted has sustained much damage from creeper explosions.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #44967 on: March 29, 2011, 09:16:16 pm »

I haven't played SMP in months, and never on my laptop from Christmas. Today, I got on my old server and got a couple shocks:
1) I still have my stuff. Which is shitloads of stuff (I had taken up item duping before leaving)
2) I can run this server with no fog, smooth lighting, fancy graphics, and no lag >:3
3) The town I co-founded has been looted and pillaged, and what hasn't been looted has sustained much damage from creeper explosions.

What is SMP?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44968 on: March 29, 2011, 09:20:49 pm »

I'm assuming Survival Multiplayer for Minecraft. I haven't played Minecraft much since The Nether was added last Halloween, and the development speed slowed down to a crawl. It's still a really neat project, and I'm happy it's worked out for Markus and the rest of Mojang, but it hasn't been catching my interest so much anymore.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #44969 on: March 29, 2011, 09:24:16 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:57:14 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 2996 2997 [2998] 2999 3000 ... 13325