Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2943 2944 [2945] 2946 2947 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768125 times)

Lethal Dosage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #44160 on: March 24, 2011, 09:45:04 pm »

2 cats mating on top of the sawn off shotgun made of cheese.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44161 on: March 24, 2011, 09:45:41 pm »

With a cat on the shotgun? :D
Oh course why not :P

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44162 on: March 24, 2011, 09:48:51 pm »

With a cat on the shotgun? :D
Oh course why not :P
Good, can't have the cops find you because they heard a shotgun rather than a cat in pain. :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44163 on: March 24, 2011, 09:53:09 pm »

now to take out the POD XD

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #44164 on: March 24, 2011, 10:17:17 pm »

Talk with my parents went well, and I've got an exercise and diet plan laid out to get into shape in time to get shipped off to Basic Training. I'm going to talk the recruitment officer in my area tomorrow.

Looks like this might be happening.

I just have to decide if I want to go right for Officer training or start in Infantry and get to LC before transferring.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44165 on: March 24, 2011, 10:22:53 pm »

Good luck buddy, just work at your PT and you're good.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #44166 on: March 24, 2011, 10:25:38 pm »

Got things setup for Minecraft so I can do a community LP, as well as use a nifty graphics pack (steampunk with a patched version of Minecraft to make it look proper) when working on the tomb. I'll probably commit to working on it all after next week, since I'll be visiting my dad during that time, and won't be available to work on it.

Also, as it turns out, Suckerpunch comes out this Friday, so much like with Inception, I think that's another movie to catch in the IMAX theater while I visit. According to the sneak peeks, it looks like a genre-mashed tale of Alice in Wonderland with a touch of American McGee's version (insane asylum being where it primarily takes place in, as well as the tragic backstory as to how she got there.).

Oh yeah, and during this morning's walk, I noticed that the water is beginning to warm up again. Will still take a week or 2 until it's comfortable enough for me to jump in. Then again, I'm not a fan of cold water, even if it's a tolerable/swimmable temp to everyone else.

@Akigagak:
Good luck, and don't over-exert yourself too much, otherwise your name could become a reality.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #44167 on: March 24, 2011, 10:27:05 pm »

If I intended to stay a grunt, then yes I'd focus solely on my PT.

I fully intend to be a career soldier who has an option open if I ever need to return to civvy life, which is why I'm aiming for Officer Training at some point, and choosing the Military Police in the first place.

@ Itnet. D:
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #44168 on: March 24, 2011, 10:32:57 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:50:26 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44169 on: March 24, 2011, 11:26:28 pm »

I just spent 4 hours rewriting True Dragons in D&D from nearly the ground up. I'm half done, and this makes me a lot happier than it really ought, considering I could've spent the time doing something productive. On the other hand, now dragons become awesome by eating awesome things. I've basically turned dragons into big scaly Kirbys.

...You wouldn't happen to be running that (or trying to at any rate) on myth-weavers would you?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #44170 on: March 24, 2011, 11:33:55 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:50:34 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #44171 on: March 24, 2011, 11:47:16 pm »

I just got some mail from Claes Nobel, the grand nephew of Alfred Nobel. I was invited to the National Society of High School Scholars, which along with National Honor Society and Phi Theta Kappa brings my number of honor societies up to three. Everything looks like rainbows!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44172 on: March 25, 2011, 12:00:44 am »

I fully intend to be a career soldier who has an option open if I ever need to return to civvy life, which is why I'm aiming for Officer Training at some point, and choosing the Military Police in the first place.

@ Itnet. D:
In America, Officers have a higher PT standards than grunts >_>

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #44173 on: March 25, 2011, 12:11:05 am »

@ Itnet. D:
In America, Officers have a higher PT standards than grunts >_>
I see. I imagine they still put a higher importance on the mental side of things for officers than they do for grunts, though.

Or rather, I hope you do, for your army's sake. : P
Pages: 1 ... 2943 2944 [2945] 2946 2947 ... 13325