Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2933 2934 [2935] 2936 2937 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15771025 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #44010 on: March 24, 2011, 05:12:15 am »

The GBA had some of the best RPGs ever released. It definitely rivals the SNES in quality. Riveria is as good as anything on the SNES alone, except maybe Earthbound, and Mother 3 was on the GBA anyway.

Oh my god!
Somebody actually knows Riviera?
Amazing game. My favorite for my planned "Let's play".

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #44011 on: March 24, 2011, 05:22:43 am »

Really? That is a game that desperately needs to be LPed because it needs more love.

I'll have to check that out.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44012 on: March 24, 2011, 05:29:40 am »

Really? That is a game that desperately needs to be LPed because it needs more love.

My thoughts exactly.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44014 on: March 24, 2011, 06:17:57 am »

So you can send specific religious people into fits by playing metal and then running around like a headless chicken? That'll come in handy.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44015 on: March 24, 2011, 06:22:19 am »

So you can send specific religious people into fits by playing metal and then running around like a headless chicken? That'll come in handy.
I was under the impression that this was common knowledge.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44016 on: March 24, 2011, 06:23:11 am »

Yeah, but not for fits of ecstasy.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44017 on: March 24, 2011, 06:33:36 am »

huh.

Just sat down at the computer for my programming class, and decided to listen to some chiptunes.

I am getting about 5 times as much work done than usual.

Kinda stinks to be listening to the same 4-5 songs though, anyone got any awesome chiptunes?
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44018 on: March 24, 2011, 06:34:17 am »

I finally managed to get python to work on a school compy. Yay!

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: [] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #44019 on: March 24, 2011, 06:40:29 am »

Just checked my watch and it was 13:37.
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: [] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #44020 on: March 24, 2011, 06:51:31 am »

Just checked my watch and it was 13:37.
|_ 0 |_
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44021 on: March 24, 2011, 06:59:41 am »

I was pissed right the hell off by this:
I pray that my country will wake up to the dangers that face it. Japan has been influenced by the homosexual movement for many years (along with atheism, the 2 go hand in hand) and we are witnessing the destruction of a nation before our very eyes. I do not want to see that happen here. If you read Gen. 19, you see that God does not look lightly on an immoral society.
until I realized the implications.
"Hey, God, hit us too! Save me from the homosexuals and atheists by causing a huge number of people to die in an earthquake and flooding!"

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #44023 on: March 24, 2011, 10:54:51 am »

I still prefer viewing God as a Father of sorts (sometimes a good guy, at other times, a complete asshole). I mean, at times, He'll be the cool/fun type that'll help you with all kinds of things, and make life fun (or pull miracles out of nowhere and give you one hell of boost; mostly because "you asked"); but at other times, he'll also not be happy with what's been going on or what you've been doing behind his back (or having put up with enough of your crap), and try to discipline you one way or another. Kinda like finally slapping a spoiled child for all their tantrums after putting up with it for a few months to years.

If you really get on his bad side, then he'll pull something on you as a sort of Xanatos gambit that causes you to finally be convinced that it was caused by your actions and you'll be dumbstruck with an end result after a series of actions that pierces your ego and convinces you to not pull the crap you were doing that caused it all in the first place. If by the end you blame yourself for the result instead of God, then His work is done. That's where He becomes the asshole. The Old Testament shows that quite a bit; New Testament is more after He had a Good Son give Him a different perspective to work from. He'll still be an asshole at times, but at least He learned after Christ to take it a little easier one everyone a little more often.

BTW, I think God is quite tolerant of all kinds of people; it's when He starts to get pissed off that people start mis-interpreting his motives for venting His anger on people/the world. Then again, my view kinda pictures God as a bit too human and a bit "Beware the Nice Ones" tolerant (IE- He can put up with either an entire world or universe for eons, but look out when He finally snaps). Oh yeah, and none of this is in agreement with any other zealot's perspective on what's been going on with Japan and all that. Actually, I don't give much a crap about their views.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 11:02:05 am by Itnetlolor »

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44024 on: March 24, 2011, 10:59:43 am »

Not as such. The New Testament is a completely different take on the outlook of life and social interactions, generally built around mutual respect, live and let live, do unto others and such.

The Old Testament is just "Kill the heathens!" and "I am the greatest thing that ever was! Worship me or else!". Leviticus is a really fun read.

So I tend to dissociate between the two, look more to the first for anything pertaining normal human interactions and use the latter to steady my desk and keep it leveled.
Pages: 1 ... 2933 2934 [2935] 2936 2937 ... 13325