Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2837 2838 [2839] 2840 2841 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15905593 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #42570 on: March 14, 2011, 04:21:14 pm »

Damn, Why must you make me think of glorious custard. WHY!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42571 on: March 14, 2011, 04:41:40 pm »

I'd like to thank everyone who came running in to back me up in another LA thread.

You guys make me feel less worried about the future of the world.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42572 on: March 14, 2011, 04:48:52 pm »

Well, I finally downloaded Crusader Kings and my god it is one big sandbox, I've done the tutorial but somehow there is just so much going on I am not used to it.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42573 on: March 14, 2011, 05:19:10 pm »

Killing god, HOLY SACRILEGY has never been so fun!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42574 on: March 14, 2011, 05:19:44 pm »

Also this means I'll be able to see him last period every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday now.
Guy sounds cool.  Could have some bro potential.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #42575 on: March 14, 2011, 05:54:08 pm »

In the middle of a match of League of Legends, our group decided it was time to break into song.

Thus, Skype Karaoke was born, featuring the musical stylings of Akigagak and yours truely. Brought to you by Livestream, Skype, and Youtube.
Best. Livestream. Ever. I wonder what happened to the Hey There Cthulhu one, though.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #42576 on: March 14, 2011, 06:43:13 pm »

I read the Lenski Dialogue. My God, it was hilarious. Especially the post scripts on the last e-mail. Especially the last post script.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42578 on: March 14, 2011, 07:28:05 pm »

I... I just got hit on all the way from the bus stop I boarded to my house.  Not in a creepy way, either, and I'd never met this person before.  When we reached my house, he asked for my email address.

By a nice guy, who didn't run away when it turned out that he barely scraped through high school and I'm majoring in math, and who took interest in what I'm studying.

I'm not in love with him, obviously, because my heart is already taken.  But this experience was somehow very... validating.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #42579 on: March 14, 2011, 07:34:22 pm »

This man is clearly insane. Seriously, why would you do that to yourself? Thunt is an awesome guy, if a little crazy for even considering this.

"If I start to go mad, I will probably start wearing a dead squirrel on my head and declare myself the king of Jello Island."

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42580 on: March 14, 2011, 07:34:23 pm »

Started watching the Nostalgia Critic.

funny stuff
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42581 on: March 14, 2011, 07:36:06 pm »

Oh, and I forgot--happy pi day, everybody!  I was able to celebrate with the math club after going to office hours and running through some proofs <3

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #42582 on: March 14, 2011, 07:38:24 pm »

This man is clearly insane. Seriously, why would you do that to yourself? Thunt is an awesome guy, if a little crazy for even considering this.

"If I start to go mad, I will probably start wearing a dead squirrel on my head and declare myself the king of Jello Island."
May God have mercy on this poor bastard. Credits to him if his mind remains intact.

Lemunde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42583 on: March 14, 2011, 07:39:31 pm »

Started watching the Nostalgia Critic.

funny stuff

Here's a couple of other sites you might be interested in. They're associates of the Nostalgia Critic.

http://spoonyexperiment.com/
http://www.lordkat.com/

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42584 on: March 14, 2011, 07:41:38 pm »

May God have mercy on this poor bastard. Credits to him if his mind remains intact.
Thats probably the most expensive crazyness test I've seen.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 2837 2838 [2839] 2840 2841 ... 13327