Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2811 2812 [2813] 2814 2815 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15909988 times)

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #42180 on: March 11, 2011, 07:51:51 pm »

Given the number of views and age, I would not be suprised if this was old (Loser.), but I figured I'd post it just in case.
That video is incredible.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42181 on: March 11, 2011, 08:10:50 pm »

Alright the rest of my games came in, i now own legit versions of Warcraft3 and frozen throne, Star Wars Collection, and Soulstorm.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42182 on: March 11, 2011, 09:53:22 pm »

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #42183 on: March 11, 2011, 10:10:42 pm »

Shoes...

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #42184 on: March 11, 2011, 10:19:43 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9gkxT0WFJY

HAHAHAHAHA!  :D

SAUSAGE EGGS!
Hilarious. Curiously enough, the sausage eggs seem to remind me of that sheep cheese thing that happened at some point on this forum... I cannot recall what it was about but it still makes me laugh.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42185 on: March 11, 2011, 11:19:32 pm »

And then hey, it's a good game as well.
Easier than what I'm used to though. :I

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42186 on: March 11, 2011, 11:26:07 pm »

SO BLURRY

What's its name?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42187 on: March 11, 2011, 11:28:28 pm »

Over the past several months I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix and while I never watched it in its heydey, boy this show is awesome. I can see why it became absurdly popular. Anyway, what made me happy in an otherwise bad day of worrying for Japan and having job apps fall through was that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42188 on: March 11, 2011, 11:29:20 pm »

SO BLURRY

What's its name?
Deathsmiles.
Limited Edition version of the 360 rerelease of an arcade shooter.

Over the past several months I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix and while I never watched it in its heydey, boy this show is awesome. I can see why it became absurdly popular. Anyway, what made me happy in an otherwise bad day of worrying for Japan and having job apps fall through was that
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Angel is even better.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42189 on: March 11, 2011, 11:30:34 pm »

I refuse to watch Angel until I have finished all 7 seasons of Buffy. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has enjoyed this series.

Also the game tagline made me smile. </lamepun>

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42190 on: March 11, 2011, 11:36:06 pm »

Today, in an Office Supply store, I sold a Laser printer. Awesome, $450 sale, no objections. Then, the guy starts complaining that he hates his Xerox machine, and wishes that HP made something large enough to accommodate his needs. This piqued my interest. So, he told me that he owns a "Medium Sized" book publishing business, and has 1,600 authors under contract. (I've actually looked at his company before, to publish my game when if I ever finish it.) Anyway, I showed him our industrial machines in the book I carry around that has pretty much all of our stuff in it, and he was extremely excited. Hearing the words, "57,600 pages per hour" will do that to a guy.

Problem is, I don't know how much the damned thing costs, because HP hasn't gotten back to me on it, and apparently my Google-fu is weak. I do, however, have reason to believe that it's at least a couple hundred grand. I may have just made the uber-sale for my district.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #42191 on: March 11, 2011, 11:39:53 pm »

Holy hell, Max. Was having your Mercantile skill at 250% at simply not enough for you?
You know, if there's any way of getting even a small commission for such a sale, you could be many thousands of dollars richer from it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42192 on: March 11, 2011, 11:47:16 pm »

I'm pretty sure that if that did go through, my boss would make it worth my while. They're cool like that. Heck, I had a decent month (I thought it was somewhat underwhelming, but I have the smallest main account store in the district,) and he footed the bill for dinner for my wife and I. We, being the swanky people of incredible taste that we are, went to Olive Garden. lol

fakeedit: I am curious to know how my new compy would handle your toohoo game, ein, but I'm afraid of becoming an arm scratching addict. I just don't have time, man. Is it multi-core optimized?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:10:25 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #42193 on: March 12, 2011, 12:57:39 am »

Decided to take my mind off the whole Japan thing and decided to start a new game. So far, Parasite Eve seems to be a pretty good RPG. A good classic from the PSX. Already halfway through the game, according to the story (Day 4 of 7; day 1 is very short). I have a pretty kickass modded rifle that shoots like a machine gun (7 shots per turn) and has the firepower of a cannon (40 base +15 right now) with the ammo capacity of a minigun (22 base +6 ammo). I love collecting tools for those purposes, and a low level good armor is equal to a high level later-game armor.

Gotta love the character/creature designs too. According to reviews, I'm uncertain about playing it's sequel though. I might see if I can take on Armored Core after I finish this one, or continue my FF7 game I've had on hold for a good while (Parade Sequence at Junon part on Disk 1). I already beat the game, I just wanted to play it again after little over a decade since last I played it. Remembering, probably one of my more kickass moments in that game is defeating the Weapons (Ruby and Emerald) with Cait Sith's '777' on the console (non-emulated). I needed to use KOTR on Ruby's fingers first though before defeating him. I almost broke the controller, I was hitting the buttons so quickly.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:01:09 am by Itnetlolor »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42194 on: March 12, 2011, 12:59:44 am »

So...does anyone have some spare google-fu they'd like to offer up to research the cost of a ludicrous machine? >.>

Pages: 1 ... 2811 2812 [2813] 2814 2815 ... 13327