Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 [2749] 2750 2751 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768076 times)

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⑨] Things that made you the strongest today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #41220 on: March 03, 2011, 11:11:53 pm »

I'm exhausted as fuck. I took out two trees today, each about eight feet in diameter and 35-40 feet in height. The chainsaw was broken, so I had to use the various axes of the trade to fell them and chunk them up into about ten segments each, of a bit over three feet per segment. After that I had to come inside and fabricate eight pages of research paper for my college courses, so that I can eke out a decent grade for the 'quarter' even though it is at the college and works by semesters.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #41221 on: March 03, 2011, 11:17:25 pm »

RIP: random (mostly) financial news stories interspersed with spam links.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41222 on: March 03, 2011, 11:23:43 pm »

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #41223 on: March 03, 2011, 11:26:46 pm »

Ein what are those dolls in your avatar? They're so nice. :3

Makes me feel sad I never really got to play with dolls as a kid...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41224 on: March 03, 2011, 11:27:16 pm »

I'm exhausted as fuck. I took out two trees today, each about eight feet in diameter and 35-40 feet in height. The chainsaw was broken, so I had to use the various axes of the trade to fell them and chunk them up into about ten segments each, of a bit over three feet per segment. After that I had to come inside and fabricate eight pages of research paper for my college courses, so that I can eke out a decent grade for the 'quarter' even though it is at the college and works by semesters.
Be glad they weren't hickory trees, it took us pretty much an entire day for the three of us (with two chainsaws) to cut up a hickory tree that had fallen onto our driveway and cart the bits into our woodpile. I doubt you could put much of a dent in it with an axe, considering how one of the chainsaws broke.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41225 on: March 03, 2011, 11:31:19 pm »

Ein what are those dolls in your avatar? They're so nice. :3

Makes me feel sad I never really got to play with dolls as a kid...

I still haven't gone through all of them.
Torrent is dead, but I can link you and seed if you want.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41226 on: March 03, 2011, 11:32:31 pm »

Wait, i had a friend that have those dolls, i forgot their name but they were 1 foot tall and cost like 300 bucks.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #41227 on: March 03, 2011, 11:33:21 pm »

Hmm... Honestly probably a bad idea. But it's made me think about making an actual post on my blog. I got some things I need to think over. Thanks for offering anyway though.

And to me they look like those... I don't remember the name. Some popular among collectors ball jointed dolls. They arent all super expensive though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41228 on: March 03, 2011, 11:36:03 pm »

Be glad they weren't hickory trees, it took us pretty much an entire day for the three of us (with two chainsaws) to cut up a hickory tree that had fallen onto our driveway and cart the bits into our woodpile. I doubt you could put much of a dent in it with an axe, considering how one of the chainsaws broke.

Oh god hickory is terrible. Oak is bad enough doing it solo with an axe, but hickory would be attempted murder.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #41229 on: March 04, 2011, 12:03:24 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:26:33 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #41230 on: March 04, 2011, 12:13:07 am »

When I beat the game as a good guy I'm planning on replaying it as an evil bastard.  I'll probably be a rogue/assassin or maybe /duelist.  Instead of Me(2h Berserker), Alistair, Leliana, and Wynne I'll go Me(Rogue), Shale, Sten, and Morrigan.  I'll take the opposite choices in all the quests, do all of my new party's character quest, romance Morrigan or maybe let her fall in love with me and tell her to go to hell.  I can only imagine all the complexes that'll crop up if she drops her tough amoral exterior for one second and gets burned.
Shoes...

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #41231 on: March 04, 2011, 12:23:22 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:26:42 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41232 on: March 04, 2011, 12:23:51 am »

I got kicked in the crotch today.
I feel fine now. Can't say much for the assailant.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41233 on: March 04, 2011, 12:31:18 am »

I kicked a dude in the balls today. I'm totally fine. He was crying when I left. Good times.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41234 on: March 04, 2011, 12:32:38 am »

I kicked a dude in the balls today. I'm totally fine. He was crying when I left. Good times.
Please tell me you're a girl...
Pages: 1 ... 2747 2748 [2749] 2750 2751 ... 13325