Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2621 2622 [2623] 2624 2625 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807779 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Sheep cheese! :D
« Reply #39330 on: February 14, 2011, 01:37:13 am »

I feel great. I feel like my life is doing a 180o. I feel healthy... I don't understand how but... Hey I'm not gonna take this for granted. This is Probably going to be the end of shut in Janet.
I expect more silly let's plays

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39331 on: February 14, 2011, 01:51:16 am »

I feel great. I feel like my life is doing a 180o. I feel healthy... I don't understand how but... Hey I'm not gonna take this for granted. This is Probably going to be the end of shut in Janet.
do what i did during the summer, i explored and went outdoors. Here in Colorado i went on hikes, mountain climbs, camping, cave adventures, mining, and hunting. get outside and breath in the fresh air.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 01:54:48 am by Tellemurius »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39332 on: February 14, 2011, 02:30:31 am »

Informatics test right now.

As you can see, I don't take this seriously at all :3

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39333 on: February 14, 2011, 03:29:08 am »

More S.T.A.L.K.E.R. shenanigans: Found more kickass weaponry (among them a sniper and a grenade launcher with at least 10 'nades), I have at least 2 STALKER suits, mint condition, a hazmat suit, an army suit, and everything else below it including the old dark suit from the first town; oh yeah, and I'm still kicking some ass with the raider suit (1st outfit above what you start with). The other armors are nice, but they're too heavy. Not good enough for loot hauling and ammo carrying. Oh yeah, speaking of loot, I migrated a majority of my loot from the starting chest to the tavern one, so now I have a more proper base of operations to work from loot-wise. Finally got some creature part quests done (finally got the pseudodog pelt) and got more than enough darts and shells to stock a shoreline. Oh yeah, and I also got a decent collection of pretty awesome artifacts, ranging from making me radioactive-immune (take that hazmats, I have me several rad-eaters) to hyper-endurance (which contributed greatly to my looting, loot hauling, and migration of loot, oh and selling off any excesses I forgot about.

I think the highlight of the night, outside the hazmat loot and my other armor loot (and at least 50k rubles in my account), not to forget that the same kickass gun I still have now has 1k of ammo to go along with it mostly hanging out at the tavern (1 man f***ing army here); but I've made a ton of progress and have not resorted to quicksaving as much. Only when time comes that I feel I haven't saved. Along with that, during a bloodsucker hunt, I finally ran into one of those psychic dudes. Surprised me at first when my ears rang and I started tripping out, but after one of them got a lock on me, my photographic memory allowed me to spot them at quite a distance that would keep them blurry under trip-out. From at least 50m away, I beaned the sucker between the eyes while blurry-eyed, and near-deaf. I'm an eagle-eye when blinded by something like that. I just needed to know where the attack was coming from.

Those guys were fun to get messed around by (though annoying if surrounded). They were creepy at first, but I get to enjoy the drug trip of getting mindfucked anytime I run into them. They make fun targets to hunt. Primarily because they provide a good hit before they start harming you. Plus, you know when they're around, but you don't know where, whereas the bloodsuckers, I can see the invisible half the time (though Cthulhu would say otherwise from how I play Hidden:Source).
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:35:37 am by Itnetlolor »

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39334 on: February 14, 2011, 04:13:12 am »

I expect more silly let's plays
We can but hope.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39335 on: February 14, 2011, 08:39:57 am »

Just finished Fallout New Vegas.

Pretty good game. Watching the credits and- Herp Derp, i forgot all about the Powder Gangers.
Oh well, sucks to be NCR citizens.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39336 on: February 14, 2011, 09:08:08 am »

Someone in my school sent me an anonymous candygram for Valentine's day.

Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39337 on: February 14, 2011, 09:20:08 am »

congrats on that, and i hate you guys for talking about games i'll never be able to play unless i blow off some cash for a new system (the desktop is my heater in the house XD).

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39338 on: February 14, 2011, 10:16:18 am »

Working on detangling my screwed-up schedule so that I can beg more lessons from Pan Polak.  My life was better when it had more Polish in it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39339 on: February 14, 2011, 10:26:51 am »

Mr. Polak?

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39340 on: February 14, 2011, 10:33:28 am »

Probably a nickname for her polish teacher.

Anyway, after going half a year without my own mobile phone (I borrowed one from my family when I needed one) I'm finally getting one.
Most important functions will be the internet browser, so I can more actively lurk on bay12 and a calender/organizer, so I can back up my bad memory.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39341 on: February 14, 2011, 10:35:32 am »

i assume that XD

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39342 on: February 14, 2011, 10:39:03 am »

i assume that XD
Than what did you expect for an answer? (>~.~)>

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39343 on: February 14, 2011, 10:43:29 am »

an actual real name.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39344 on: February 14, 2011, 10:44:50 am »

@Tellemurius:

Mr. Pole, to differentiate from Beloved/Brutal/Bastard/Brilliant Analysis/Algebra Professor, also known as Professor Poland.

My Polish teacher is awesome, but he isn't quite nuts enough to earn either of those appellations.

Also, I am so totally not using real names here.  No way.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 2621 2622 [2623] 2624 2625 ... 13326