Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2620 2621 [2622] 2623 2624 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15807765 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39315 on: February 13, 2011, 10:18:44 pm »

Just finished it.

Good thing he was made of Indestructible Lego.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39316 on: February 13, 2011, 10:20:06 pm »

best boy's dream, a Awesome bigass robot as your friend.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39317 on: February 13, 2011, 10:26:37 pm »

Alright, Unity Web Player is just becoming stupid.

This should not be capable through a browser. Sure it's very small, but look at that. Christ what the hell. If you do decide to check it out test room three, seems there is no singleplayer.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39319 on: February 13, 2011, 10:31:54 pm »

Alright, Unity Web Player is just becoming stupid.

This should not be capable through a browser. Sure it's very small, but look at that. Christ what the hell. If you do decide to check it out test room three, seems there is no singleplayer.
What is it? It won't load for me for some reason even though I have Unity and stuff.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39320 on: February 13, 2011, 10:34:43 pm »

I had to update Unity, but I like keeping up with its development because this stuff is just crazy.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39321 on: February 13, 2011, 10:46:07 pm »

Fucking amazing proof that the volume of a pyramid is 1/3 its base times its height.  Absolutely, completely, utterly brilliant.  Not mine, though--Ancient Greek.

It's times like this that I'm proud to think that one day I could become a mathematician.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Sheep cheese! :D
« Reply #39322 on: February 13, 2011, 10:48:50 pm »

THread title is now more interesting, if only because I never expected sheep cheese to be a thread title-part. :)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 10:51:20 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39323 on: February 13, 2011, 10:50:35 pm »

*stratches head*
im pretty sure i discovered that during pre-alg in 8th grade, course i don't fricking remember any of that anymore even though i got top grades in that class (thats what you get when you stick a kid from a algebra class in another state to your low standard class, i swear i beat all of my friends in math even when they were a higher level than me).

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39324 on: February 13, 2011, 10:51:30 pm »

Fucking amazing proof that the volume of a pyramid is 1/3 its base times its height.  Absolutely, completely, utterly brilliant.  Not mine, though--Ancient Greek.

It's times like this that I'm proud to think that one day I could become a mathematician.
It's 1/2 base times height... >_>

Unless my mind is fooling me, it's been a while since I've needed to know that.

Fook me, pyramid does not=triangle. Booo.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39325 on: February 13, 2011, 10:53:09 pm »

*stratches head*
im pretty sure i discovered that during pre-alg in 8th grade, course i don't fricking remember any of that anymore even though i got top grades in that class (thats what you get when you stick a kid from a algebra class in another state to your low standard class, i swear i beat all of my friends in math even when they were a higher level than me).

Probably a different proof.  I had to memorize something weird involving slant height, and then something weird involving integrals.  Both were terrible ways to go about it.

It's 1/2 base times height... >_>

Unless my mind is fooling me, it's been a while since I've needed to know that.

... Your mind is definitely fooling you.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39326 on: February 13, 2011, 10:55:24 pm »

what i grown up on:

then if you want to find the other stuff then thats your fun job.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39327 on: February 13, 2011, 11:01:04 pm »

what i grown up on:

then if you want to find the other stuff then thats your fun job.

Yeah, if you do it right then there's a load of other awesome things you can get just by figuring that out--like it generalizes really, really nicely to the cone... and from there, you get cylinders and surface areas, which are also super-cool now that I'm learning where they really come from.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39328 on: February 14, 2011, 12:01:42 am »

Well, Endorphins! I was doing my first core workout with my PT and it was awesome.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39329 on: February 14, 2011, 01:32:10 am »

I feel great. I feel like my life is doing a 180o. I feel healthy... I don't understand how but... Hey I'm not gonna take this for granted. This is Probably going to be the end of shut in Janet.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 2620 2621 [2622] 2623 2624 ... 13326