Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2618 2619 [2620] 2621 2622 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15808808 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Earthquake Damage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39286 on: February 13, 2011, 07:34:40 pm »

Still, I have yet to hear of any strategy that works for Bastard Tetris, in which the game tries to make things as difficult as possible.

I haven't seen that one before, but I have seen Hatetris.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39287 on: February 13, 2011, 07:42:00 pm »

I'm also a leftie but I loved hand-drawing maps.  Even if people peeked at my notes only I could tell what the hell they said.

I like hand-drawing world maps, because people will see those. Making elaborate and beautiful handrawn dungeon maps that only I will really enjoy is meh.

Plus AutoRealm is awesome for map generating.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39289 on: February 13, 2011, 07:42:19 pm »

Still, I have yet to hear of any strategy that works for Bastard Tetris, in which the game tries to make things as difficult as possible.

I haven't seen that one before, but I have seen Hatetris.
Why do they call it-

*Plays Hatetris*

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEGIVEMEANOTHERKINDOFBLOCKYOUSONOFABITCHPROGRAMHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39290 on: February 13, 2011, 07:48:31 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWiV6kks2eQ&feature=related
I have seen this video before, and it scares the crap out of me.
I thought it was cute, and don't get me on the chen one. although it is possible for a MSPA reference...
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39291 on: February 13, 2011, 07:55:32 pm »

This conversation.

Janet♫♥♪: Shadmew.
Janet♫♥♪: DRIED
Janet♫♥♪: PEE
SHAD0Wdump: NO
Janet♫♥♪: YES
SHAD0Wdump puts a pillow over his face
Janet♫♥♪ pees on the pillow.
SHAD0Wdump: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Janet♫♥♪: >:D
SHAD0Wdump throws the piss-pillow at Leafsnail
Janet♫♥♪: :O!
Leafsnail: >.>
Cag: :o
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39292 on: February 13, 2011, 07:57:29 pm »

Really, I think you're stretching the definition of the word "conversation" a bit there.

>.>

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39293 on: February 13, 2011, 07:58:07 pm »

<:O

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39294 on: February 13, 2011, 08:12:11 pm »

Watched Megamind tonight.  That was pretty good.  I just didn't like the mandatory love interest.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39295 on: February 13, 2011, 08:19:40 pm »

Just caught The Million Dollar Baby, and The Prestige. Both were fantastic, and were not what I was expecting at all.

Upon seeing the first bit, I figured Million Dollar Baby would be about the sexist asshat of a coach coming to terms with his asshattery while training a female boxer... but the way the characters unfolded through the course of the plot went completely counter to what I was anticipating. It wasn't them that changed, but rather the audience- my- perceptions of them, as more evidence came to light. It wasn't the feel-good plot of triumph I expected either, but rather a character drama that touched upon some really difficult and complex situations. An incredible film, and definitely worthy of a watch.

The Prestige was pretty great too, with twist upon twist in Alfred Hitchock fashion. Whenever you think you finally get a grasp on the plot, everything changes with one revelation... and it continued throughout. The "gentleman's rivalry" thing was neat to see as it destroyed the protagonists in different ways... and the direction the ending took caught me completely by surprise. I love how every little thing fell into place after the final revelations, though. It was a really entertaining watch, and my friends did a great job of not spoiling anything! Also definitely worth a watch, if you've not seen it!

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39296 on: February 13, 2011, 08:25:34 pm »

Anyone know how to get DLCs from disks to activate in Fallout 3? I bought the game and then installed the Dlcs from the disk, but they aren't showing up in game.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39297 on: February 13, 2011, 08:31:59 pm »

Anyone know how to get DLCs from disks to activate in Fallout 3? I bought the game and then installed the Dlcs from the disk, but they aren't showing up in game.
They all get automatically triggered when you leave Vault 101, but if you're after that point just walk around for a while. Go to Megaton or somthing. You'll get notified eventually.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39298 on: February 13, 2011, 08:34:40 pm »

The Prestige

God I loved that movie.

"Shoot me with my own trick gun, will you! Well, see how you like mangling your own hand! Hoho!"
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39299 on: February 13, 2011, 08:42:46 pm »

I found out something for April Fool's day. did you know that almost all of the plants in the state of Missouri are either used to induce vomiting or used in prescription grade laxatives? And, if one was so inclined, the flavor could be masked by that of coffee or vanilla? I just found out. >:D
Pages: 1 ... 2618 2619 [2620] 2621 2622 ... 13326