Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2615 2616 [2617] 2618 2619 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15810727 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39240 on: February 13, 2011, 08:02:35 am »

I can now say "mead" in English, French, Polish, Japanese, and Russian.
So... have you started drinking mead in order to make use of this?
"Beer me" in every language known to man: Make a "c" shape with your hand. Tilt your head back. Put your thumb to your bottom lip, and then tilt your hand upward.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39241 on: February 13, 2011, 08:04:54 am »

The most important phrase to be able to say in any language:
"Two beers, please. My friend will pay."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39242 on: February 13, 2011, 08:08:55 am »

My tricorn hat tells everyone what I normally drink. Well, that, or I make the "hand for an eyepatch" gesture. Works every time.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39243 on: February 13, 2011, 08:22:05 am »

I'm going to see my grandma next week. Yaaay.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39244 on: February 13, 2011, 09:53:14 am »

Well I've been playing EOIII on my own time since well, it just seemed fun and I wanted to get more familiarization with it before I did the LP proper when I was better. And...

Man that's one badass cat. Yes that skill is called "Bite off". As in faces.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39245 on: February 13, 2011, 09:57:15 am »

Spoiler: Man, MoM is awesome :3 (click to show/hide)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39246 on: February 13, 2011, 10:45:15 am »

Oh, the whole world has been blown up by nuclear missiles, after I killed some Japanese dude and got his sword and then killing thor. I did go though the afterlife but MARIN-KARIN got me though. So now I need to get a whole new bunch of demons >:D
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39247 on: February 13, 2011, 10:59:58 am »

Don't worry Ochita, we're here to help you through this difficult nuclear apocalypse you're having.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39248 on: February 13, 2011, 11:00:53 am »

Don't worry Ochita, we're here to help you through this difficult nuclear apocalypse you're having.
ITS FILLED WITH ASSHATS. ASSHATS EVERYWHERE.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39249 on: February 13, 2011, 11:45:18 am »

That spell is the only one worse than Samsara, Die For Me, or Megidolaon. It makes me happy to see that I'm not the only one having to suffer it (sorry Ochita  :-\ )

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39250 on: February 13, 2011, 12:06:07 pm »

Fun fact. ALICE. SHES IN THE SAME BUILDING AS ME.

Oh, I have a plasma sword. Meh. Law people only :< LAW ASSHATS.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39251 on: February 13, 2011, 12:17:16 pm »

I'd feel like playing Persona 3 now, were it not for the fact that our attic is literally filled with junk.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39252 on: February 13, 2011, 12:22:48 pm »

Oh my god.

I was having problems with DeSmuME so I did some work to get things to work on NO$GBA.

Holy shit this is soooo much better! What the fuck were the DeSmuME team on?! I can't take screenshots on this built in but until it's LP time again that's fine. But this runs so much better it's awesome.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39253 on: February 13, 2011, 12:52:21 pm »

The only complaint I have 'bout DeSmuMe so far is that it couldn't play Twewy for a while. no$gba could play it, but oh god, the sound was crappy.
I also prefer the scaleable screens and the savestate hotkeys of DesMume (even though that sometimes bites me in the ass. Karma I guess), and it can rotate the screen, but no$gba has a ... ummm... whatcha call it? A better structured menu thing whose name I forgot.

Depends on your preferences really.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39254 on: February 13, 2011, 12:52:53 pm »

Oh my god.

I was having problems with DeSmuME so I did some work to get things to work on NO$GBA.

Holy shit this is soooo much better! What the fuck were the DeSmuME team on?! I can't take screenshots on this built in but until it's LP time again that's fine. But this runs so much better it's awesome.
sound is shit on my laptop so i can't emulate, or maybe i can, trying to use IdeaS when their site is not hacked :I
Pages: 1 ... 2615 2616 [2617] 2618 2619 ... 13326