Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2612 2613 [2614] 2615 2616 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15812951 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39195 on: February 12, 2011, 08:10:59 pm »

I just say that since the way I like my game set up (Master with complete and completes realistic weapons mod addon) the bullets needed to break it will move it quite a bit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39196 on: February 12, 2011, 08:21:43 pm »

That's why I shoot it from the other side of the roof, towards the opening where you reach through to pick up the suit :P
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39197 on: February 12, 2011, 09:05:26 pm »

Finally figured out where it was. I didn't think of that as Wolf's house. I thought it meant were his squad was stationed after ripping through those raiders.

I like this armor, but I'll only pull it out when it would be best needed. Plus, all the exploring I did got me more loot to sell and such. I really need to continue with the missions now.

For something as unruly as the location to pick it up, the knife was the best method to crack open the case.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39198 on: February 12, 2011, 09:55:35 pm »

Just watched Red Vs Blue: Season 8 Episode 10.
There is an awesomegasm to be had here if there was one, I'll tell ya that.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39199 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:16 pm »

Writing for my LP has been fun so far. Even if it's been all plot no gameplay so far.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Alnos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39200 on: February 12, 2011, 10:26:46 pm »

Disregard this post.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 11:21:09 am by Alnos »

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39201 on: February 12, 2011, 10:28:45 pm »

Downloading all six episodes of the way, the best RM* gam ever.(I type gam on purpose, it's something from a community a while ago.)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39202 on: February 12, 2011, 11:22:04 pm »

nice, Kharitonov took out Arklovski with KO

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #39203 on: February 12, 2011, 11:37:44 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:15:19 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39204 on: February 12, 2011, 11:49:45 pm »

My and a few of my friends were hanging out in the alley behind shenanigans, and these two guys who looked like they were in their late 20's came buy saying "You smoking on dat fire?" and when they left we just fucking laughed. Fireweed is not even that good.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39205 on: February 12, 2011, 11:56:03 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39206 on: February 12, 2011, 11:59:28 pm »

Oh man

I think my avatar serves a purpose now.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #39207 on: February 13, 2011, 12:01:03 am »

Mom got back from a business trip and told me that we're getting a dog!  :D
:D
What age are you looking for? Lots of old dogs to adopt out there, although they usually come with health problems. Be sure to study what every dog breed and age required before making a decision. And be sure to get one from a shelter.

Yes yes, we've already had two dogs so we know the drill. (Both lab mixes, one died mysteriously in the pound while we were on vacation, we put down the other because he was very arthritic)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39208 on: February 13, 2011, 12:02:12 am »

Oh man

I think my avatar serves a purpose now.
Mine still needs to have one....
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39209 on: February 13, 2011, 12:08:59 am »

... Russian extra-credit assignment involves "I am the man who arranges the blocks."

Oh yes.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 2612 2613 [2614] 2615 2616 ... 13326