Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2607 2608 [2609] 2610 2611 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15825096 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39120 on: February 12, 2011, 12:20:18 pm »

Virginia Beach
*remembers about transferring into Vtech*
ok that would have some problems >.>

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39121 on: February 12, 2011, 12:41:54 pm »

Huh, you aren't very far from me.
Hello!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39122 on: February 12, 2011, 12:43:40 pm »

i got a couple of cousins that live up in Norfolk and i was born in Alexandria so going back to home, even if i don't remember it much.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39123 on: February 12, 2011, 01:15:32 pm »

My internet is close to good speed again, which means I can resume posting and not just reading MSPA because nothing else would load no matter how many times I tried.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39124 on: February 12, 2011, 01:19:04 pm »

lol, i just had a conversation with a bunch of Jehovah's witnesses and we went from marriages to Geology XD.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39125 on: February 12, 2011, 01:39:56 pm »

My new sig quote is the best thing ever. Like, srysly guyz.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #39126 on: February 12, 2011, 01:40:51 pm »

Finally started playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.. Fun game, now that I got the hang of it. Missions feel a bit like Borderlands, but without the RPG-like health, I can 1-shot some enemies with a good sniping with the pistol. I've got a crap-ton of loot, and sold most-all of it and stockpiled the rest. I have a bunch of med-paks (red and blue; rewarded and found), bandages (min. 100), enough pistol ammo that it actually weighs me down carrying the entire amount, and plenty of artifacts. Equipped 5 of the artifacts that slightly nerf your armor, but doubles your life; and still have another to spare for an artifact hunt mission (2 additional ones were fulfilled thanks to my stockpile as immediately as I got the missions). My only trouble-zone is the pseudo dog tail mission. Where the hell do those things hang out? Unless it just means any of the dog tails I collected trying to defend myself from those blind and wild dog packs?

Oh yeah, an epic moment or 2: I managed to pin a grenade in the middle of a bandit squad of 6 guys. Took out 4 of them, and mopped up the rest with 1 clip of pistol rounds. Eff-Yeah! 8)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:47:17 pm by Itnetlolor »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39127 on: February 12, 2011, 01:50:54 pm »

I bought Call of Pripyat, installed it, and haven't played it yet.  Like a month ago.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39128 on: February 12, 2011, 01:54:43 pm »

its pretty damn good.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #39129 on: February 12, 2011, 01:55:48 pm »

I woke up again today. I know it seems odd but hey, makes me happy.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #39130 on: February 12, 2011, 02:17:36 pm »

Mom got back from a business trip and told me that we're getting a dog!  :D

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39131 on: February 12, 2011, 02:24:53 pm »

... is that a Parsee avatar? If so, this post belongs into this thread.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #39132 on: February 12, 2011, 02:30:06 pm »

Stalker also has one of the best mod communities.  Definitely check it out.  Most of them are just gameplay and graphics tweaks on the original game, but massively alter and improve the feel of it.  Combine with the dynamic open-world sandbox feel of the game, and it took me a long time to get tired of it.  Played it almost exclusively for over a year.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39133 on: February 12, 2011, 02:31:57 pm »

Mom got back from a business trip and told me that we're getting a dog!  :D
:D
What age are you looking for? Lots of old dogs to adopt out there, although they usually come with health problems. Be sure to study what every dog breed and age required before making a decision. And be sure to get one from a shelter.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39134 on: February 12, 2011, 02:41:26 pm »

I actually woke up when I set my alarm, instead of fifteen minutes later.
Of course, then I ended up getting roped into doing lots of work, but whatever.
Pages: 1 ... 2607 2608 [2609] 2610 2611 ... 13326