Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2603 2604 [2605] 2606 2607 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831261 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39060 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:32 pm »

My Dad showed up unexpectly after I fell asleep at Grandma's.  So I'm connected to skynet for the weekend at my Dad's.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39061 on: February 11, 2011, 10:20:16 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is there really an internet service that named themselves that? Cause that's just begging for a robotic uprising
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #39062 on: February 11, 2011, 10:21:46 pm »

There's a British military communications satellite called Skynet.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39063 on: February 11, 2011, 10:23:14 pm »

Toony and I were chatting one day when we both noticed there was a weak, unsecured network called skynet that we both had access to. Skynet is everywhere man.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39064 on: February 11, 2011, 10:30:40 pm »

Most everywhere anyway.  Damn John Conner.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39065 on: February 11, 2011, 10:36:46 pm »

Just listened to Sikieki Yamaxanadu's theme just now. Can't belive I've missed this one, I love it.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39066 on: February 11, 2011, 10:46:31 pm »

Just listened to Sikieki Yamaxanadu's theme just now. Can't belive I've missed this one, I love it.

It gets better.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #39067 on: February 11, 2011, 10:50:44 pm »

It gets better.
XD
Thanks bro.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39068 on: February 11, 2011, 10:51:42 pm »

IOSYS has some great stuff.
And some terrifying stuff.
The thing to remember is: none of it is serious music, everything is done as a joke.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39069 on: February 11, 2011, 11:03:14 pm »

I think I've experienced some kind of change in thought processing and outlook over the past half-year. I'm just not sad about much of anything anymore. Even the bad things that happen to me present an oppertunity to be happy, because I know I can learn from the mistakes and do better next time. I don't get it. All of a sudden, the world has become a brighter place.

Fucking neurochemicals man, how do they work?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 11:06:08 pm by MetalSlimeHunt »
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39071 on: February 11, 2011, 11:05:46 pm »

I can't stop listening to Oingo Boingo. It's 4 in the morning, and the last hour has been "I should go to bed, but I'll listen to Dead Man's Party/Insanity/Stay one more time."

I love this music.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39072 on: February 11, 2011, 11:08:18 pm »

I just had a fun conversation with cleverbot. it made me happy, so i'll post it here.

I cut it short to make things easier

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39073 on: February 11, 2011, 11:45:58 pm »

The thing I don't like is that most cleverbots learn from chatting to people- So they say what people say to them.

A.L.I.C.E is the only one I know who doesn't do that.

I once started a conversation with ALICE, and then copied her answer over to Jabberwocky. And back and forth. They end up having gigantic and intricate conversations, mostly ending in memes.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39074 on: February 11, 2011, 11:56:09 pm »

Apparently, I was having a discussion with ALICE about Heyooo!, but somehow it became discussing my depression. I feel a bit better, and it makes me laugh.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 2603 2604 [2605] 2606 2607 ... 13326