Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2602 2603 [2604] 2605 2606 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15832490 times)

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39047 on: February 11, 2011, 06:47:16 pm »

For some reason I had like 4 tabs open to the happy thread. O.o
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #39049 on: February 11, 2011, 07:18:35 pm »

This has been an absolutely amazing day, especially given that I slept 4 hours, woke up at 5, and haven't eaten until now (3 PM).  The oddest thing about that is that I barely noticed the hunger.

I got my Russian homework done, excelled in Russian class today, read about eating habits in other countries, finished my difficult problem with minutes to spare...

Then I got to have class with beloved Professor Denmark (having almost run over Professor Poland, and having skipped out on most of Professor Russia's class by accident [I was working a problem in the library and must have zoned out or something, because when I checked the time class was half over] =/).  He showed us a beautiful (but flawed) construction; I really sucked at part of the boardwork we were supposed to do, since my background is more theoretical than the other students', but when it came to theory I was the only person able to explain what was happening.  I should be able to fully understand the things I didn't get as early as Monday.

After that, Professor Denmark came by to chat with me after class about how awesome he thought that construction was.  Then I apparently rediscovered Archimedes' workaround for the same problem in roughly two seconds.

Vector 1, Archimedes 9001.

Then, as I was dawdling about leaving the class, he stood outside, holding the door for me and waiting for me to leave.  Didn't need to lock the door or anything... it was nice.

And, this evening, I will be re-re-watching Inception with a roommate and his friends :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39050 on: February 11, 2011, 08:51:58 pm »

i just hanged out with my dad's IT friend. guy is pretty cool though his house is wired up, i can't go in there without picking up interference on my radio.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39051 on: February 11, 2011, 08:53:50 pm »

Is it just me or does every dad in the world have to know an 'IT guy', my dad knows like, four of them.
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39052 on: February 11, 2011, 08:56:00 pm »

i know its pretty fucking weird, oh and this guy is from Missouri and his whole family gets wired on Sundrop. I swear even his daughter acts like him (no im not hitting on that >.>)

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39053 on: February 11, 2011, 09:32:53 pm »

I came across the greatest idea for a dungeon in D&D ever in one of my webcomics today.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #39054 on: February 11, 2011, 09:33:55 pm »

Wings just won, 6-1. Plus, it's Friday.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39055 on: February 11, 2011, 09:35:08 pm »

Sweet are you a Detroit fan?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #39056 on: February 11, 2011, 09:37:52 pm »

Yeah. Live near Detroit, and my cousin's a pretty big fan and he's in from Cincinnati.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #39057 on: February 11, 2011, 09:38:25 pm »

Youtube reccomended videos is actually being pretty useful recently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7ml1TD_LzY
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39058 on: February 11, 2011, 09:38:45 pm »

nice, i used to live in New Haven near Chesterfield Township and Warren.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39059 on: February 11, 2011, 09:56:20 pm »

I got to use the classic Sherlock Holmes line, "you see but you do not observe" on someone THREE separate times today!
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.
Pages: 1 ... 2602 2603 [2604] 2605 2606 ... 13326