Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2585 2586 [2587] 2588 2589 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15836518 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38790 on: February 09, 2011, 02:10:28 am »

Oh okay.  Discourage the ground from trying to float.

EDIT:
What started as a normal show...
Another more recent one.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 02:22:09 am by ToonyMan »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38791 on: February 09, 2011, 02:30:24 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

What.
I've seen better.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not c
« Reply #38792 on: February 09, 2011, 02:40:03 am »

EMA on saturday. Yay, food.
*Hugs*

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38793 on: February 09, 2011, 02:40:38 am »

Most things are going really good for me.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38795 on: February 09, 2011, 04:08:34 am »

Leave the ground layer then and just mine under it.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38796 on: February 09, 2011, 09:19:06 am »

I was inspired by WH40k and started thinking about how you could make an army scale combat RTD without doing too much math. I'm really optimistic about starting an RTD even though I'm lazy and infamous for not finishing what I start. My idea was basically every unit has 1~2 HP, but different armor, armor penetration, dodge and accuracy stats. Maybe even different armor and armor penetration value types for light/heavy infantry/vehicles. That way there could also be realistic mechanics, like rifles never damaging tanks. Hard counters strategy game : the RTD?
 Every player could pick a different class that has a different commander character and different unique units. There could be ~4 players which lead a small force with units of their choice, but every player and their units would be part of an army.
 Anyway, I'm excited about thinking up effective and versatile RTD mechanics. Would anyone be interested in such kind of RTD?
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Dr. D

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38797 on: February 09, 2011, 09:21:16 am »

We get to use imaginary numbers in math class and turn them into real ones. And I found an avatar.
Bombengranadenelementplitzplotzdonnerwettersappermentnochmal!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38798 on: February 09, 2011, 09:24:30 am »

The RP thread lives, LIVES *Mad laughter*.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #38799 on: February 09, 2011, 09:29:31 am »

We get to use imaginary numbers in math class and turn them into real ones. And I found an avatar.
Remember to occasionally say things like, "We're keepin' it real!" and "Shit just got real!". One can never be too punny.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38800 on: February 09, 2011, 09:47:56 am »

I tend to get things from a page or three ago, Identify with it, and then quote it, only to catch up to the current discussion and find that it's all just moved on.

In any case:
hardcore people are usually assholes
I listen to hardcore. And while I'm one of those people who likes every genre of music, I tend to believe I'm a very happy and nice person.

On another note:
It's pretty terrifying the only injury he received he caused himself on purpose.
I WILL DISEMBOWEL YOU WITH MY FIST!
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38801 on: February 09, 2011, 10:22:03 am »

(In regards to the video game violence stuff a few pages back)
Eh late response is late but I had stuff that kept me from sitting down and replying (like sleeping).

Really I only linked that picture because I had read it just before coming on B12 and seeing the beginnings of that discussion. On the subject of my relevant essay I deal more with violence than I do with the sexual side of things, basically going on about how video games don't cause violence in a normal person (maybe I should use player rather than person...). I expand on that by describing normal person (player) as essentially someone with a proper set of morals in place (ie if the person is to young, like 8 year old or something playing an M rated game thats a no go as they're probably to young to fully distinguish reality from fiction) or if their judgment is impaired somehow (again if the person is to young or if they have a mental disability that affects their judgment) which all boils down to how mature they are in the end.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38802 on: February 09, 2011, 10:44:40 am »

Remember to occasionally say things like, "We're keepin' it real!" and "Shit just got real!". One can never be too punny.

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #38803 on: February 09, 2011, 10:54:02 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So you want to play a pen&papaer (as it were) tabletop WH40k fight with about 1500 point lists; Not impossible since half the fight you're rolling dice anyway, but how do you manage crossfires, leadership failure or cover?
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38804 on: February 09, 2011, 12:01:33 pm »

I finally succeeded at kicking myself to do a treatise I've been supposed to do for three weeks now.

Unfortunately, it must be turned in tomorrow, the time is 19.01, and I'm about halfway through. Oh well.
Pages: 1 ... 2585 2586 [2587] 2588 2589 ... 13326