Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2566 2567 [2568] 2569 2570 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837941 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38506 on: February 06, 2011, 09:21:40 pm »

Woah... That's a good one. Well done.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. My name is Hong Meiling, not china
« Reply #38507 on: February 06, 2011, 09:24:16 pm »

Ok, now Janet's just being silly with the title.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. China is El-Presidente
« Reply #38508 on: February 06, 2011, 09:26:13 pm »

I approve.

On a touhou-related note, Was on stage 2 of Embodiement of Scarlet Devil fighting against Cirno (who is that one boss for me) And I pulled off a "dodge" that consisted of me going from one side of the screen, through a checkerboard of bullets, to the other without dying. I'm hoping to cut the exact clip of it from the replay for the memories.

Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. China is El-Presidente
« Reply #38509 on: February 06, 2011, 09:27:32 pm »

For the first time ever, I feel like I've actually done a piece of genuine maths.  Sure, it was basic and I might've missed an easier way, but what at least it feels like I crafted a method to find a solution which hadn't been taught to me.

Oh, 7sinx + 10cosx = 8, you shall always be remembered in my heart.

This makes me happy.  Really happy.

It also makes me happy that my first two or three methods of attack failed, though I'm pretty sure about what I'd try next if I had some actual scratch paper available.

First you square both sides, right?

The other thing that makes me happy is that I'm calling out my rhetoric class for using tone arguments and not actually debating anything.  Let's actually discuss some stuff, guys >:I
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38510 on: February 06, 2011, 09:27:43 pm »

Woah... That's a good one. Well done.

Except for the part where I can't seem to upload it.
Bleh.
Anyway, I used Yuuka's new Touhoumon sprite for reference.

Seriously, Chrome, Firefox, and w3m all seem to not upload it.
Grah.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #38511 on: February 06, 2011, 09:34:48 pm »

I should totally ask for a Hong Meiling. Since she's my favorite lately~
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38514 on: February 06, 2011, 09:36:45 pm »

I don't read things on people's screenshots. Just in case I find out things I shouldn't.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38515 on: February 06, 2011, 09:40:11 pm »

Why isn't the title in Japanese?!  I demand unique aloof specialness!

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38516 on: February 06, 2011, 09:41:14 pm »

The skin server is likely just throwing a fit. Try again another day and hope it works.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38517 on: February 06, 2011, 09:42:42 pm »

The skin server is likely just throwing a fit. Try again another day and hope it works.

Whatever the issue was, it's been half-fixed.
It still won't show when I click the link, but it's in game.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #38518 on: February 06, 2011, 10:08:19 pm »

Had a bad run-in with a master mind flayer, now I don't know what enchant weapon scrolls look like so I can't enchant my weapons.  Also I accidentally wasted the last few charges on my magic marker by using a scroll of charging on itself (My bell of opening is at 0:0.  It was G, and my scroll of charging was g)

>:C

This odesn't make me happy.  Sometimes all these Forum Twitter threads look the same to me.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 10:14:36 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38519 on: February 06, 2011, 11:23:27 pm »

ok so today i attempted dual wielding pistols. Obviously this is easier with light guns so i used my dad's makarovs, its a bitch to aim with two arms without any support. I can pump a crapload of rounds into one target but once i started the run exercises with multiple targets, all hell went loose. the lesson today kids is its not cool and you're more likely to get yourself killed.
Pages: 1 ... 2566 2567 [2568] 2569 2570 ... 13326