Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2564 2565 [2566] 2567 2568 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15838052 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. China is El-Presidente
« Reply #38475 on: February 06, 2011, 04:20:50 pm »

This "el-presidente" stuff in the thread title is bothering me. Can that get taken out, Janet?
You dare question El Presidente China?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38476 on: February 06, 2011, 04:21:33 pm »

we got pics of each other around here?

Yeah, there's a B12 photo share somewhere in creative projects.  Go take a look :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38477 on: February 06, 2011, 04:33:24 pm »

well i'll be damn, might as well necro it with a pic of me, oh and you look nice.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38478 on: February 06, 2011, 04:39:57 pm »

well i'll be damn, might as well necro it with a pic of me, oh and you look nice.

vector? fat? have you actually seen her pics? she's on the level of barbossa

Hehe, thanks to both of you~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #38479 on: February 06, 2011, 05:26:00 pm »

Vector? fat? have you actually seen her pics? she's on the level of Barbarossa
I'm not sure if I should be proud that I'm a standard for something or mildly ashamed that I'm of equal proportion to a woman. Not that I really care, but you know how that societal pressure stuff works. I'll go with the proud. More happy that way.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38480 on: February 06, 2011, 05:33:09 pm »

Just obtained a copy of House of Leaves.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38481 on: February 06, 2011, 05:36:48 pm »

watch out for the minotaurs.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38482 on: February 06, 2011, 05:41:09 pm »

watch out for the minotaurs.
I'll just do that.
No Gods, No Masters.

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #38483 on: February 06, 2011, 06:04:29 pm »

FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YEAH

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38484 on: February 06, 2011, 06:12:56 pm »

Meh. Football.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38485 on: February 06, 2011, 06:51:18 pm »

Football is fun. Don't dismiss it out of hand just because you want to adhere to your stereotype.

Anyway- Vector, I'm the cook in my house, also, and I usually do the grocery runs and then sit down and divvy up the reciept, So I can make them pay for portions of my ingredients. It's actually a good working plan, although we don't really bother doing it for cheese, bread, milk and ham. But with those four we take turns, so it seems to work.
But yes, less effort with shopping would be awesome.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38486 on: February 06, 2011, 07:00:00 pm »

I'm not, I just don't really like football. I like Hockey and Golf.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38487 on: February 06, 2011, 07:05:25 pm »

Well good on you. Both are fun games.

I just don't see why you'd post only to say 'Meh, Football'.
Unless you were also going to say how you were a famous superbowl player or something.

Just seems like you're throwing your distaste at him. Like you would a plate of spaghetti. The Sloppy stuff. With bits of garlic in it. To the face.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
No Gods, No Masters.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38489 on: February 06, 2011, 07:16:57 pm »

My friend and I braved the continual snowstorms we've been getting (for the past 5 days or so), to go check out the flea market. They had a Gun and Knife show, which I normally wouldn't have bothered with, but he insisted on checking out. I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice cheap utility knife for camping, and a bunch of surplus Army Special Forces manuals from the 80's concerning wilderness survival, navigation, and various boobytraps employed by military throughout time. It was actually kinda cool!

After that, our weekly movie night almost got canceled due to the snow, but after some frantic clean-up I volunteered my place (which was significantly closer), and it ended up turning into a big thing. We pulled an all-nighter, watching Wing Commander and Wall-E, and followed it with games and pizza until about 5am. In the morning, I made a giant skillet breakfast thing with hashbrowns, sausage, egg, cheese, onion, and green peppers, and we spent a nice lazy day in from the snow.

I also found time to finish a silly art project that I've had on the back-burner for some time, got some homegrown potatoes from my folks stock, and in general had a really great weekend. And I wasn't once harassed to go watch the Super Bowl the whole time! :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 07:18:52 pm by Solifuge »
Pages: 1 ... 2564 2565 [2566] 2567 2568 ... 13326