Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2549 2550 [2551] 2552 2553 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15840868 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~ Every third post is a Touhou
« Reply #38250 on: February 04, 2011, 08:50:25 pm »

its a good skill, helps when you have to rely on yourself.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~ Every third post is a Touhou
« Reply #38251 on: February 04, 2011, 09:04:07 pm »

Cooking isn't hard, so long as you don't lose track of time.

I grilled up some nice sausages with red onion, boiled some noodles and chopped up a carrot for dinner today. It was great, especially the sausages.

I'm getting better at X-Com Apocalypse.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38252 on: February 04, 2011, 09:04:32 pm »

the correct name is 'Baba kartoflana z miesem'

its pretty damn good. basically its boiled pork rib meat mixed in grated potatoes and cooked into a cake. i use the broth from boiling the pork ribs to make a thin onion soup.

Ah-ha, I forgot you were Polish again! =)

That sounds kind of neat.  I can't make it because I'm still a vegetable-tarian, but it still sounds cool...

The above two posts want me to learn how to cook. Badly.

You really should!  I found it super-frustrating at first, but nowadays it's easy, and I really like being able to cook all of my food myself.  That way I can get restaurant food once in a long while and really enjoy it.

Ahh, and it's so nice to be full.  Before this meal, I'd had nothing but a couple of bananas today.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38253 on: February 04, 2011, 09:08:03 pm »

I would like to try sewing some time soon but our sewing kit vanished out of nowhere. I've been looking for it for a good few months already.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38254 on: February 04, 2011, 09:14:52 pm »

well the family blood is polish but its been diluted; i am 50 asian, 25 pole, 12 german, 6 french canandian, and 6 irish.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #38255 on: February 04, 2011, 09:22:15 pm »

Speaking of which, I just cooked the most delicious noodles I have ever eaten. I think I'm almost ready for basic college survival.

Happy thread: I was bonked in the head with a flash of insight. I found out why I don't fit in with the rest of my English class. The realization hit me as I was skipping along for the mile and a half back home from school. I was toting my Baritone Horn and Trombone cases, with my bookbag slung across my back, singing the lyrics to the "I'm Seventeen Come Sunday" march. I was wondering why people were staring at me, and then I remembered that I live in the middle of one of the most conservative places on Earth.

Durn corrupted youth.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38256 on: February 04, 2011, 09:25:07 pm »

Speaking of which, I just cooked the most delicious noodles I have ever eaten. I think I'm almost ready for basic college survival.

Happy thread: I was bonked in the head with a flash of insight. I found out why I don't fit in with the rest of my English class. The realization hit me as I was skipping along for the mile and a half back home from school. I was toting my Baritone Horn and Trombone cases, with my bookbag slung across my back, singing the lyrics to the "I'm Seventeen Come Sunday" march. I was wondering why people were staring at me, and then I remembered that I live in the middle of one of the most conservative places on Earth.

Durn corrupted youth.
Texas?

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38257 on: February 04, 2011, 09:26:50 pm »

Won the giveaway in other games.

Huzzah!
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38258 on: February 04, 2011, 09:27:20 pm »

There was another giveaway? darn.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38261 on: February 04, 2011, 09:42:10 pm »

I like it.
How do I stop watching this D:
Oh shit I'm leaving this on loop.
Oh please. My insanity tells me that this is hardly even a minus 1 for your SAN score.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38262 on: February 04, 2011, 09:43:57 pm »

I spy a Gaston music video in the suggestion list.

Hair hair hair hair hair hair hair hair
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 09:47:42 pm by ToonyMan »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38264 on: February 04, 2011, 09:57:51 pm »

what do you wish from me my master!
Pages: 1 ... 2549 2550 [2551] 2552 2553 ... 13326