Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2541 2542 [2543] 2544 2545 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845109 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~
« Reply #38130 on: February 03, 2011, 09:52:30 pm »

Spud.

Spud is his name.  Being eaten by my Russian skills is his game, once I've overtaken him--which I will do, soon enough, because he deserves to be beaten.  He challenged me, which is absolutely futile, and it's time for him to eat his punishment.

Because no one asks me to add 9 and 4 and gets away with it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #38131 on: February 03, 2011, 09:54:00 pm »

So. Very. Sigged.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38132 on: February 03, 2011, 09:57:08 pm »

Spud.

Spud is his name.  Being eaten by my Russian skills is his game, once I've overtaken him--which I will do, soon enough, because he deserves to be beaten.  He challenged me, which is absolutely futile, and it's time for him to eat his punishment.

This sounds like this will be so badass. Can you record the literary battle and make a movie or something from it? I am anticipated.

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #38133 on: February 03, 2011, 10:05:52 pm »

Spud.

Spud??

My god, that's like the most awesome rival-to-the-hero name of all time.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #38134 on: February 03, 2011, 10:07:26 pm »

My rival's name is Vaughn.
Apparently he's on a diet recently. He's only consumed 12 small children today.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38135 on: February 03, 2011, 10:10:01 pm »

I don't have a rival.
I feel as though I'm missing out, or something.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38136 on: February 03, 2011, 10:10:29 pm »

ha! the bay12 ventrilo server is up, all i had todo was set my laptop for DMZ hosting and i got connections!

now to beg ventrilo for a license.

never had a rival, i could have beaten anyone.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38137 on: February 03, 2011, 10:18:03 pm »

O.o
He did not have sexual relations with the Queen of France. (Or whomever is in control of the area that is historically accepted as France. I make no assumptions when it comes to Paradox games.)

Currently Henry V de Valois is King of France.  Surprisingly they are pretty stable in this game, they've almost united France (except for Provence and a few Aragon provinces) and just decided to stay out international affairs, hardly pursuing colonization too even Brandenburg (owning a large chunk of Canada) has a bigger colonial hold.

(Its the 1730s btw)
If you have a good computer and HTTT, have you tried MEIOU? It's pretty.

Nah I prefer vanilla at the moment, I will eventually try a mod but not right now.

Edit: Holy shit the Republican Dictatorship of Lancaster just gained superiority over South England.  Great Britain must be pissed at their nice little united Isles turning to a clusterfuck with like 7 (Now 6) different factions fighting over it while their stuck in South America.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:27:15 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38138 on: February 03, 2011, 10:19:55 pm »

It is now the Chinese astrological year of the Metal Rabbit.

For one year rabbits can shed their cute and fluffy personas and live as they truly want to, as badasses covered in spiked armor roaming the land as single hoard bent on the destruction of all who have opposed them for so long.

Because nothing is more metal than rabbits.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:21:58 pm by Leonon »

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #38139 on: February 03, 2011, 10:28:43 pm »

It is now the Chinese astrological year of the Metal Rabbit.

For one year rabbits can shed their cute and fluffy personas and live as they truly want to, as badasses covered in spiked armor roaming the land as single hoard bent on the destruction of all who have opposed them for so long.

Because nothing is more metal than rabbits.
I suppose the holy hand grenade won't help, will it?
[/post]

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38140 on: February 03, 2011, 10:31:23 pm »

I suppose the holy hand grenade won't help, will it?
It will help

Once.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38141 on: February 03, 2011, 10:33:36 pm »

consult the Book of Armaments!

Book of Armaments Chapter 2 verses 9-21

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38142 on: February 03, 2011, 10:50:52 pm »

One..two...five!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38143 on: February 03, 2011, 10:55:02 pm »

Three sir!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38144 on: February 03, 2011, 10:57:02 pm »

Bored, started modding in Pokemon to DF.
Probably screwed up royally on that somewhere, but meh. Might want to add in the nose as part of it, since Bulbasaur doesn't have a prominent nose; it's just two holes in its face.
I wish you luck in this sir! Are you making a thread about this on the modding forum? I would very much like a download link once it reaches some level of completion.
Cheers.
I'm mostly doing this for fun, and the many seemingly unsurmountable problems involved with this undertaking are likely to be good for learning how to mod.
One of the main problems I can see are handling the evolutions. For some, the differences are too different, so I'll probably just have to use different creature definitions for them. Others, I could just take some small liberties; for example, Rapidash has a prominent horn. It's base form, Ponyta, does not, but the other differences are so small it hardly matters, so Ponyta will have a horn. And set stuff on fire.

Another problem I'm looking at would be handling electric-types. I suppose I could just make them poisonous, and make the poison cause a medley of pain, numbness, paralysis, bruising...

Then again, some might be really fFun. I'll try to make Tentacool/Tentacruel something that drags dwarves into water, and causes pain/paralysis in them. While they drown.

But I ramble...
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 2541 2542 [2543] 2544 2545 ... 13326