Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2500 2501 [2502] 2503 2504 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15856674 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #37515 on: January 31, 2011, 11:17:24 am »

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37516 on: January 31, 2011, 11:31:54 am »

I have created possibly the most absurd prepared food known to man.

A Ramen Bagel Burger.

It is incredibly unweildy, I'd get a picture, but it would get cold by then. It is actually somehow good but... eating it is a strange harrowing process.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37517 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45:52 am »

Caved in, bought TF2 because I won a gun in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. I discovered either the server is crap or I'm not that bad at it.

Plus it's fun.
Motherfu-

We are gonna do this man. One day, on the twilight between day and night the opposite ends of the earth shall collide and we shall face off in glorious 60's combat.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37518 on: January 31, 2011, 12:00:37 pm »

i got told by somebody that i looked pissed and should go see a counselor. then i laugh getting a weird look, i told him i always walk around with a scowl on my face. its my happy face, means i can talk just don't fuck with me, other note my physical came back. im 50/50 muscle and fat. im fit and overweight at the same time XD. says i look big due to my skeleton structure and have more muscle mass than my brother which is true because that kid is a stick.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37519 on: January 31, 2011, 12:13:15 pm »

Caved in, bought TF2 because I won a gun in a game of Texas Hold 'Em. I discovered either the server is crap or I'm not that bad at it.
We are gonna do this man. One day, on the twilight between day and night the opposite ends of the earth shall collide and we shall face off in glorious 60's combat.
Goddammit, I freed up 13 gigs to install Borderlands for just this reason.  Now I have to free up 6 gigs to install TF2.  The things I do to maintain a semblance of human contact, I swear.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37520 on: January 31, 2011, 12:44:43 pm »

Damn because of you guys I want to play TF 2 now.

And apparently my account won't work. F*ck.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:52:22 pm by Darvi »

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37521 on: January 31, 2011, 12:53:34 pm »

sweet! slide on my feet outside to 50ft!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37522 on: January 31, 2011, 01:15:29 pm »

Got a 96% (two questions wrong) on my practice Russian test.  Whooo~

Now I just have to practice until I can get my first try of the real test 100% perfect.

Go go go~
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37523 on: January 31, 2011, 01:17:40 pm »

I've been oddly cheerful lately apparently, and I managed to hold a conversation that consisted of more that terrified whimpers.
*Hugs*

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37524 on: January 31, 2011, 01:57:22 pm »

I've been oddly cheerful lately apparently, and I managed to hold a conversation that consisted of more that terrified whimpers.
Me too. Was actually just going to come here and say that too.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37525 on: January 31, 2011, 02:17:10 pm »

Me too. Was actually just going to come here and say that too.
Welcome to being sociable. Although the first step and the later steps are wildly different so look forward to doing this all over again. I used to fundraise on medians for a nonprofit group so talking to strangers was never an issue to me, but maintaining social contact and conversations with people is where I fall flat. Looking forward to seeing you guys work this out eventually.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37526 on: January 31, 2011, 02:19:38 pm »

the scowl on my face repels people for social connection other than people i know.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37527 on: January 31, 2011, 02:54:15 pm »

The best game plans seem to be spontaneous.  See a bunch of friends on your Steam list who have TF2 or Killing Floor?  Group chat hey guys let's play.  Two hours later and you had a damn satisfying time with no plans before hands.

Oh speaking of today I guess, got a progress report for the 2nd trimester have the highest grades yet since high school started.  Looked liked not caring pays off, relieves stress if you know what I mean right yeah.

Also told my parents the fact I could get them any TV show they liked onto their DVD player so they'll be able to relax themselves.  Nothing like saving money.

EDIT:
Stood against a teacher today for the first time since ever, didn't like their methods and told them straight.  I think I do pretty well at them yelling at me which probably lessons the asshole-ness of me doing what I did in the first place in a fit of impulse.

Have a 95 in the class so why not.  :V

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37528 on: January 31, 2011, 03:22:47 pm »

Goddammit, I freed up 13 gigs to install Borderlands for just this reason.  Now I have to free up 6 gigs to install TF2.  The things I do to maintain a semblance of human contact, I swear.

Hell yes, you two. Let's kill things, possibly each other.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37529 on: January 31, 2011, 03:24:59 pm »

I guess I'll go back in the dog house...
Pages: 1 ... 2500 2501 [2502] 2503 2504 ... 13326