Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2485 2486 [2487] 2488 2489 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15863553 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #37290 on: January 29, 2011, 03:25:08 pm »

I'm rather sure when one of the selling points of a show is the lack of pants every shot counts as a pantyshot unless it's an uncomfortable close-up shot of the crotch.

I don't want to dig into this though, as it would require me studying the different version of this fetish and so far all instances I've seen of it have been awkward and forced.
Oh yeah let me just say something.  Screw panty shots.  My god I'm trying to enjoy this series why the hell would you do this no no no no never gonna happen.

That Biscuit Hammer manga I'm reading is perfect to me except that periodically I guess some fans have to be pleased!  Murumblemlbuemlbemleerrrrrrrr

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #37291 on: January 29, 2011, 03:49:27 pm »

I think I'm the only person I know that has never broken a single bone, sprained a muscle, or generally suffered any more than the occasional scraped knee.

I had a very minor fracture in my pinky finger once.  Also had some muscle problems in my back for a while when I was 13.  Sprained my ankle a couple times.  That's it for me.

Which is surprising, considering I did plenty of rough play and stunts as a kid, plus 6 years of football and 4 years of wrestling.  I've injured plenty of other people on accident, including very broken arms on two separate tangle-up fall incidents (once in football and once playing king-of-the-hill on a big mound of snow).  Worked in a very rough manual labor environment for a couple years.  I've even had a motorcycle accident at roughly 40 mph, which was where I got one of my sprained ankles... which cleared up in a couple days.

Yeah.  I've grown up with a pretty strong impression that I'm much sturdier than most people.  I handle pain pretty well, too.

However, I have had a few periods of terrible illness, including two MRSA infections.  I apparently carry a wicked strain of staph that can randomly decide to screw with me whenever there's a break or weakness in my skin.  This is bad, since I've been struggling with eczema the last few years.  I always have rough spots and cracks in my skin somewhere these days.  The 2nd infection was twice as bad as the first.  I'm almost certain that if (when) it happens again, I'm likely to lose a limb.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37292 on: January 29, 2011, 03:56:35 pm »

You sound like a really tough bastard!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37293 on: January 29, 2011, 03:57:35 pm »

that sucks, all i got is a dented skull. i make a joke about how i once got into a fight with my brother and almost completely dislocate all of his bones in his hand by grabbing it (hes a stick), he can beat me by speed and energy but i land heavy blows and tough grips on him. i have TB resistance due to being put on a 2 year program in order to be near with my grandmother who had the disease.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37294 on: January 29, 2011, 04:00:34 pm »

Damn... I've broken both hands, both arms and legs, I've dislocated my hips a few times, and have some cracked vertebrae.
*Hugs*

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #37295 on: January 29, 2011, 04:02:57 pm »

Baby bro is laying down on the couch watching Thomas And Friends. ISBN (My cat) is laying next to him...
In fact, she is spooning him essentially.
This is a mix of a "D'aaawwww" moment and a flat "what." moment.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37296 on: January 29, 2011, 04:03:10 pm »

i grown thick calluses on my knuckles, umm is it bad if they are red all the time? just the first two fingers.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37297 on: January 29, 2011, 04:04:25 pm »

Damn son!  We've got these tough bastards that never get injured and then we have these strong fragile-ers that break everything and still have the courage to step outside their door again...or at least move around!  In a world I've thought as average we have so many extreme people even in a tiny setting!

EDIT:
Oh, as for me?  I'm completely average.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37298 on: January 29, 2011, 04:06:49 pm »

Damn son!  We've got these tough bastards that never get injured and then we have these strong fragile-ers that break everything and still have the courage to step outside their door again...or at least move around!  In a world I've thought as average we have so many extreme people even in a tiny setting!

EDIT:
Oh, as for me?  I'm completely average.
well i still feel pain, i probably sprain my joints at some point in an other and dislocated my ankles or shoulders but popped them back in place (which hurts like a bitch)

worst shit would be my concussion from a stupid front flip on my bike, course i wasn't wearing a helmet >.>

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37299 on: January 29, 2011, 04:09:19 pm »

That's what I'm saying!  You still feel pain, but you just plow on through.  I know if I was incapacitated somehow I would have a difficult time coping, some people man.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #37300 on: January 29, 2011, 04:09:59 pm »

I broke my leg when I was two.

Worst thing that's ever happened to me was an abscess.  It was extremely painful, like having a nail driven up into my jaw through the tooth, and because I'm an idiot I didn't tell anyone for weeks.  I'm lucky it didn't get into the bone.  My dad had an abscess he didn't tell anyone about and by the time he got in to the dentist it was making its way through the bone toward his eye-socket.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #37301 on: January 29, 2011, 04:12:03 pm »

That would have made a badass eyepatch though.  I was wonder that last week and nobody in my school wears an eyepatch.  Oh well.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37302 on: January 29, 2011, 04:13:56 pm »

That's what I'm saying!  You still feel pain, but you just plow on through.  I know if I was incapacitated somehow I would have a difficult time coping, some people man.
fuck the damn concussion sucked, i stumbled back dazed as a drunk light intensity and everything, puked my guts out, took some advils and went sleep *yea i know you're not supposed to do that* , woke up and puke more, started to recite memory in order to examine for any long term memory loss. yea i didn't remember wtf happened when i dropped. headache for a week and it went away, i got a dent on my left side of my skull from hitting a tree root.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37303 on: January 29, 2011, 04:16:09 pm »

Worst thing that's ever happened to me was an abscess.  It was extremely painful, like having a nail driven up into my jaw through the tooth, and because I'm an idiot I didn't tell anyone for weeks.  I'm lucky it didn't get into the bone.  My dad had an abscess he didn't tell anyone about and by the time he got in to the dentist it was making its way through the bone toward his eye-socket.
Ouch.  It's strange how much damage a toothache can end up doing... it can in some cases be fatal.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37304 on: January 29, 2011, 04:17:48 pm »

Pulled my shin and hip muscles and had a bad burn, but that's basically it--the pulled hip was manageable enough that I managed to run a mile in 6.27 minutes on it (my best time, shut up >_>).  I've never even had a bad case of the flu.  I get lightly sick pretty often, but really sick... no, pretty much never.  Recently, I've only been having trouble with giving myself mild food poisoning, but that's just because I was a terrible cook.

Yup, I basically just enjoy good health, most of the time.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 2485 2486 [2487] 2488 2489 ... 13326