Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2396 2397 [2398] 2399 2400 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786483 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #35955 on: January 18, 2011, 10:44:46 pm »

The items were, in fact, in his desk.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35956 on: January 18, 2011, 10:45:43 pm »

He is prepared for everything.

He is Batman.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #35957 on: January 18, 2011, 10:50:40 pm »

Sounds like, perhaps, he's the leader of a secret cabal of professors who play DnD in the darkest hours of the night.

Next time I say check him for d20s.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35958 on: January 18, 2011, 11:00:26 pm »

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35959 on: January 18, 2011, 11:06:19 pm »

That…
Is beautiful.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35960 on: January 18, 2011, 11:11:01 pm »

Goddammit. You are making manga seem like something I would read.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35961 on: January 18, 2011, 11:19:02 pm »

That manga is "The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer" for all who want to know. I'm partway through it. It's pretty nice.

Watched The Walking Dead marathon on AMC, it's pretty nice too.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 11:30:56 pm by Leonon »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35962 on: January 18, 2011, 11:31:14 pm »

It's like 60 chapters long, which isn't that long compared to some series.  Here's hoping really cool stuff happens.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35963 on: January 18, 2011, 11:51:04 pm »

I am exempt from taking one of my exams.

I also made $20 tonight in addition to my paycheck because I am beautiful and people want to give me money.

Also because I tell them the price of items.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #35964 on: January 18, 2011, 11:53:52 pm »

Taking a break from Borderlands, I decided to take on another UHL challenge. It didn't end too well. As it turned out, the links within the the puzzles are dead, and it's impossible to legitimately finish the puzzle. So I decided instead to do the "Revelation's Revenge" mission I wanted to do.

1½ gamedays in (with only 1 or 2 moments of ►► speed), and I already got to 2nd-level hacker position, robbed a trace-account (for 800000-odd), did at least 10 missions to level-up, bought a 200GHz processor and 8Gqs more space for the starter gateway, and the top-of-the-line all-around is en route to replace (with the newer parts coming in after arrival).

Still with a modified starter gateway, I've also managed to get all of the top-of-the-line software and cram it all on the starter gateway (and most of it before the 8Gq memory upgrade came in), and hack into the Uplink PAS, crack into it, and slowly but surely, got all of the available IDs of all the Uplink agents (all Uplink-Agent-Data files (0-9, sans 4, of course), decrypted the files (on the Uplink Server to speed it up), and collected the data one file at a time. I have all but 3 agents (and self) IDs marked, 4 banks hacked so far, and I found 1/3 of the Uplink Agent's bank accounts. Didn't break their banks yet.

Actually, I have a mean way of getting this done. First I rob the Uplink agents, get them arrested, and then update their social security to say they're deceased, and to top it all off, I'll even disavow them for Uplink preemptively by deleting all the UAD files from the Uplink PAS. The final 3 would be a bit of a challenge, however.

To add to the fun, I suppose, considering there will be a mass-arrest going on in the game, I'm going to invest a bunch of stock into "Government" and rake in an insane amount as news passes as each agent that gets captured. Making a fast start was a fun little challenge, and collecting the data (ID and the data files) was a bit tedious, but watching the news reports and tons of mail icons tell me my reputation is plummeting ought to be fun to watch. I have a systematic way of destroying as many artificial lives as swiftly as possible; just to see if it's possible to cram it in a few game days. I might actually be able to pull it off in less than 3 game days, as the challenge I made initially stated.

That was fun to type. Oh yeah, and despite constantly pecking at UPAS, I have not been traced, disavowed, nor arrested yet. All this on a crappy starter gateway with a 8Gq and 200GHz processor modification, and some sweet software 'slowly' acquired. 8)

The initial startup I had with all the top-line software wasn't enough to give me enough time to hack UPAS Admin and snag something in time. It was worth a shot and I managed to get in the door, but only had 10 seconds to wander inside. That's including bypassing Lvl 5 security first. Oh yeah, and all this was happening on a non-hacked vanilla new game.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 12:17:13 am by Itnetlolor »

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35966 on: January 19, 2011, 12:22:58 am »

Who is the girl?
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35967 on: January 19, 2011, 12:37:42 am »

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35969 on: January 19, 2011, 12:43:38 am »

Why not.

Black Rock Shooter, hehe.  I don't like the OVA but the music is cool.
Pages: 1 ... 2396 2397 [2398] 2399 2400 ... 13325