Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2365 2366 [2367] 2368 2369 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15800607 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #35490 on: January 14, 2011, 11:28:47 pm »

Wow I am self conscious of my drawing ability.
Welcome to the club. Every artist is their own worst critic.
Okay. But I absolutely know I am putting too much lard on a pair of skinnylegs.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35491 on: January 14, 2011, 11:33:53 pm »

If it's a chick then don't worry about it too much, you can get away with some unreal amounts of thighs on them and still have it look alright. Dudes are a bit more difficult if you add more. Unless you then factor in clothing, then more venues open up.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35492 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:53 pm »

Yes! Giant pants are the solution to all of your problems!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35493 on: January 14, 2011, 11:35:10 pm »

Was helping my brother rehabilitate his house- Or at least get the mud and water out of it. And then a person appears, asking if they can help. So we accept the kind gesture, and they come and start helping. Then five appear. Then ten. Soon, we've got about twenty random people helping us clear out the house. Random passers-by are offering sandwiches, sausage rolls, beer and soft drink to us all.

My patriotism is at it's peak right now.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35494 on: January 14, 2011, 11:36:11 pm »

Yeah screw pants.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35495 on: January 14, 2011, 11:36:48 pm »

Wow, that's pretty awesome, Tack. Here in the states, they would've just stolen your tv.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35496 on: January 14, 2011, 11:38:02 pm »

If it's a chick then don't worry about it too much, you can get away with some unreal amounts of thighs on them and still have it look alright. Dudes are a bit more difficult if you add more. Unless you then factor in clothing, then more venues open up.
Ah, I'm drawing it as a gift for a friend of mine. As in, I'm drawing some sort of depiction of her. Which it doesn't matter if she starts thinking that I am thinking too hard, I'm still feeling obligated to make it not too out of whack.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35497 on: January 14, 2011, 11:39:13 pm »

Huzzah Aussies. In such a deathtrap of a continent people should band together. 'else the various dangerous wildlife that adapted to an aquatic environment will hunt you all down one by one.

And hammer pants all the time every time. Every family member and friend must wear hammer pants.

Alternatively, if they are not modeling for you directly get a reference image and use that. They are immense help.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35498 on: January 14, 2011, 11:43:34 pm »

Huzzah Aussies. In such a deathtrap of a continent people should band together. 'else the various dangerous wildlife that adapted to an aquatic environment will hunt you all down one by one.

And hammer pants all the time every time. Every family member and friend must wear hammer pants.

Alternatively, if they are not modeling for you directly get a reference image and use that. They are immense help.
I am currently limited to text description. Plus I am drawing with a mouse. Painstaking but it works. Vector will be the next one after this that draw, and I think that drawing a scarf ninja would not only be easier, but badass too.

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35499 on: January 14, 2011, 11:44:42 pm »

You know, everyone keeps mentioning how dangerous the wildlife is.

But do you know how dangerous the goddamn aussies are? Tack, singular aussie and a knife could take down a wild pig. No not oink oink, I mean something more along the lines of GRUGGLE GRUGGLE. Twenty aussies would kick the fucking shit out of local wildlife. Them motherfuckers crazy.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #35500 on: January 14, 2011, 11:46:20 pm »

Did some freelance job hunting again, and this time successfully found some work. Doesn't pay much, but it's a start. Hey, at least something to fill the wallet and a good place to start.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35501 on: January 15, 2011, 12:02:30 am »

Haha! I got the legs to look as least mangled as possible, even though they still look mangled! Now time to color this in.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35502 on: January 15, 2011, 01:02:17 am »

You know, everyone keeps mentioning how dangerous the wildlife is.

But do you know how dangerous the goddamn aussies are? Tack, singular aussie and a knife could take down a wild pig. No not oink oink, I mean something more along the lines of GRUGGLE GRUGGLE. Twenty aussies would kick the fucking shit out of local wildlife. Them motherfuckers crazy.
I haven't done that for a long time.
But yeah, so you can guess what they do to a house full of water-damaged furniture and warped doors.
It's like a second natural disaster- but moving pro-actively against the first natural disaster.

Also, egosigged.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 01:06:51 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35503 on: January 15, 2011, 01:04:12 am »

Hell yes! I got the picture finished with the shading and everything! And it looks really good too!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35504 on: January 15, 2011, 01:05:32 am »

Dear Molossia: You are crazy

Molossia is a micronation situated in Nevada, by the way.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 2365 2366 [2367] 2368 2369 ... 13325