Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2360 2361 [2362] 2363 2364 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15803022 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #35415 on: January 14, 2011, 02:37:42 pm »

Music Nostalgia week 4?

Artist: Limp Bizkit

song: Eat You Alive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_Mq8SmUQk (most stalkerish song i have ever listened)

song: Break Stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kxA0F3ekEc&feature=related (i would recommend to listen this when you're pissed)

Totally scared a chick while i was listening to Eat You Alive, good old death stare and giant speakers blasting. Her face was utmost horror worthy of lulz. after 2 hours, she cornered me and started strip dancing  :o. then of course when we get to the good part, GOTCHA! (nice to know friends do this to each other)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #35416 on: January 14, 2011, 02:57:34 pm »

I slept in. I feel nice and good. X3c
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35417 on: January 14, 2011, 02:59:10 pm »

song: Eat You Alive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_Mq8SmUQk (most stalkerish song i have ever listened)
I collect stalkerish/obsessive songs.

Here's my favorite.
I'm Normal Please Date Me by Charlotte Martin

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35418 on: January 14, 2011, 03:05:13 pm »

Going away for the weekend. Time with the family and all. Also to celebrate my birthday.

Happy Birthday to me.

I can now be tried as a adult.

In four days at least.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35419 on: January 14, 2011, 03:15:05 pm »

Not sure if this made me happy, but I barely got any sleep last night, so I was dirt tired this morning. So during 3rd period today was the very worst, as I could barely keep my eyes open, and I sort of drifted to this state of consciousness where I was lucid dreaming while awake. I was still somehow doing my worksheet, and continued to finish a problem that I started with the word "rain". Right after finished the problem, I snapped out of it and suddenly felt unbelievably awake and alive. I look at the paper and noticed that I finished the question with the text "use meled ;<". Feeling superstitions, I run it through an anagram solver and the only result that made any sense was "Eludes me". Which would make the sentence say "Rain eludes me"... Does anyone have any idea what this would mean?

Also, I am still eating the giant candy cane from yesterday. Damn this thing is huge.
Going away for the weekend. Time with the family and all. Also to celebrate my birthday.

Happy Birthday to me.

I can now be tried as a adult.

In four days at least.
Happy birthday (wo?)man.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35420 on: January 14, 2011, 03:24:44 pm »

I have no idea what that would mean, but my interpretation of "use meled ;<" is that you dreamed of something which was resistant to ranged attacks.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35421 on: January 14, 2011, 03:26:31 pm »

Just found out that my Graph Theory class will have no tests, everything will be based on homework.  And we can work in teams.
Yeessssss. :D

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #35422 on: January 14, 2011, 03:28:08 pm »

I have no idea what that would mean, but my interpretation of "use meled ;<" is that you dreamed of something which was resistant to ranged attacks.
Strange. All I remember about the dreams is that it had to do with people on this forum inside if this forum as it had become some kind of IRL. Though i may have missed that...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35423 on: January 14, 2011, 03:49:15 pm »

Just found out that my Graph Theory class will have no tests, everything will be based on homework.  And we can work in teams.
HEY KAMINASQUIRTLE

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35424 on: January 14, 2011, 03:58:20 pm »

Lucky bum.  I'm doing a student-taught intro to LaTeX thingy, Complex Analysis Honors, Abstract Algebra Honors, and History of Mathematics.

(Plus a rhetoric course for my arts requirement and intro to Russian).

That may sound like a heavy schedule, but the LaTeX thing is not really a course and I already basically finished the Abstract Algebra course.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Captain

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35425 on: January 14, 2011, 04:01:39 pm »

Hey guys I just wanted to share a graph I made

Code: [Select]
MATH

MY HEAD

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35426 on: January 14, 2011, 04:03:10 pm »

What problem do you have, exactly, with math?

The Captain

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35427 on: January 14, 2011, 04:05:00 pm »

Math's got no soul. Just a bunch a numbers and logic.

That's why I'm a chem major.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35428 on: January 14, 2011, 04:07:28 pm »

Probably time to turn on your favourite battle music.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #35429 on: January 14, 2011, 04:11:54 pm »

You may have heard me complaining about how nothing ever worked when it came to my internet.

I found out what was wrong.

When my internet first started acting up, I decided to quit using the LAN and direct connect.  While I was working on figuring that out I wanted to see if the phone jack closest to my bedroom worked (My internet uses the phone line.)  It didn't.  I moved the modem and stuff back to the living room and this is where I fucked it all up.  Since I still need to use the phone, I have a cable splitter.  One goes to the modem, one goes to the phone.  Apparently it matters which cord goes where.  I plugged them in backwards.

That may sound like a sad thread thing, but now not only does my internet work, but I'm now wired with a 50-foot ethernet cable from the living room to my room.  I no longer have to bridge my connection through the laptop, which means I don't have to turn my laptop on and hear its howling screeching ass ever again.

Math is terrible.  It is the devil.
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 2360 2361 [2362] 2363 2364 ... 13325