Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2358 2359 [2360] 2361 2362 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15803029 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #35385 on: January 14, 2011, 05:38:16 am »

wouldn't that be called sub-sonic bass? super-sonic is more for sounds that are too high pitched to hear.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #35386 on: January 14, 2011, 05:40:39 am »

wouldn't that be called sub-sonic bass? super-sonic is more for sounds that are too high pitched to hear.

Derp, yes I was going for sub but it came out super.

I think I might try and sleep in college if I get any worse...
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35387 on: January 14, 2011, 06:08:16 am »

My god, I just read the most audacious proof of Tichonov's theorem ever.  It's like... 4 lines or something, if you write small.

Also, my ex and I seem to be on speaking terms again.  Emailing-once-a-year terms, anyway.

Also also, I think I will experiment with pasta tomorrow.  I'm not tired of fried rice yet, but it's probably time to try out something else.  I need to go grocery shopping anyway.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

The Captain

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35388 on: January 14, 2011, 06:09:16 am »

Pasta can be wonderful.

What do you have in mind?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35389 on: January 14, 2011, 06:26:07 am »

Pasta can be wonderful.

What do you have in mind?

Noodles and sauce, hopefully in edible format.

This will be my first time making it, so I'm not dreaming very big.  Mostly I want a vehicle for the cheese in my refrigerator and something to throw an entire onion + bulb of garlic into.  The sauce is jarred this time... I am a very, very bad cook when it comes to dishes I'm not familiar with.  Plus, if you own it, you might as well use it (that also goes for all the neglected potatoes sitting in the back of my cupboard).

*sigh*

Maybe if I'm feeling spendy, I'll be able to get some mushrooms... and I should use up the rest of the tofu, while I'm at it.  Who knows how it will work, but in any case it will be hot food with (thank goodness) no eggs.  I've been eating two a day for the past... while... and I'm kind of sick of them by now.  Plus, they're probably bad for my heart =/

That's basically how it is.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #35390 on: January 14, 2011, 06:40:51 am »

Try dicing an onion and grating a carrot, sautee 'em for a while, add tomato puree, cook a bit, add garlic, add some peas, and some baby spinach right near the end. It's great, especially if you've timed the cooking well enough to leave some crunch in the carrot, peas and spinach.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35391 on: January 14, 2011, 06:47:37 am »

Hmm... well, I don't know if I can get any peas or spinach right now, but I'll keep that in mind for next time.  Thanks!

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #35392 on: January 14, 2011, 07:02:01 am »

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #35393 on: January 14, 2011, 07:12:28 am »

This.
Does nobody read my posts? :P

And yeah, that video is great. Pun after pun after pun... British humor is great.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #35394 on: January 14, 2011, 07:55:40 am »

This.

And yeah, that video is great. Pun after pun after pun... British humor is great.
30 pages back, man. On 50 posts a page.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #35395 on: January 14, 2011, 07:59:46 am »

This.

30 pages back, man. On 50 posts a page.
131 pages with 15 per page. And I don't actually expect anybody to hunt through every page to see if it's been linked or not :P

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #35396 on: January 14, 2011, 08:28:50 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 03:57:00 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35397 on: January 14, 2011, 09:01:13 am »

Hey! eggs are good for you, even if they have a day's worth of cholesterol in them.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35398 on: January 14, 2011, 09:03:35 am »

Hey! eggs are good for you, even if they have a day's worth of cholesterol in them.
Cholesterol isn't that bad. Plus research showed that eggs also include something that helps against the negative effects of cholesterol.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35399 on: January 14, 2011, 09:08:03 am »

I got off school an hour ago :D I would normally be in it for another 2 hours but today is a special day that happens every 2 weeks. Plus a problem at school should have been sorted out =)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 2358 2359 [2360] 2361 2362 ... 13325