Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2311 2312 [2313] 2314 2315 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15837227 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #34680 on: January 10, 2011, 04:36:12 am »

That's why people using public transport quickly learn to pretend, that everyone else is non-existant.
Makes the whole thing a lot more comfortable.

I too enjoy public transport.
Buses are ok, but trains are great.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34681 on: January 10, 2011, 04:36:12 am »

I love the bus because it gives me a great opportunity to stare at strangers and judge them. The bus is perfect because it's full of strange people. And one normal person, who is me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34682 on: January 10, 2011, 04:39:39 am »

Buses are ok, but trains are great.

Another fan who sees the glory of the train. Be it intersuburb or interstate.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34683 on: January 10, 2011, 04:50:15 am »

I'm mostly the guy sitting on the outside who occasionally dips into the crowd for a bit then back out again. I'm ok with people but I just find the people I meet IRL terribly bland.

That's why I'm glad for the internet, or I wouldn't know you guy's and girl's =D
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34684 on: January 10, 2011, 05:01:12 am »

I managed to get through a bus trip without feeling like I was gonna throw up. 'S a pretty good sign.
Will I ever stop mocking my homeland? Hahahah- no...
Don't feel bad, auto-lambasting is a national pastime in Poland as well. That road you've shown - it wasn't that bad. At least all the holes were filled. Also, living farther away from Germany, you don't get the grating experience of having to compare what comes off as roads here and there.
The roads aren't the main problem. It's the people. Hobos, chavs and the like.

Also, I'm the person who wears a hoodie and pretends there is no one around him. Hoodies - never go anywhere without those.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #34685 on: January 10, 2011, 05:17:57 am »

I managed to get through a bus trip without feeling like I was gonna throw up. 'S a pretty good sign.
Don't feel bad, auto-lambasting is a national pastime in Poland as well. That road you've shown - it wasn't that bad. At least all the holes were filled. Also, living farther away from Germany, you don't get the grating experience of having to compare what comes off as roads here and there.

Also, I'm the person who wears a hoodie and pretends there is no one around him. Hoodies - never go anywhere without those.

Hoodies don't work sadly. You want to go unnoticed, you sit with your hair bare. Shrugging up into a hood just makes you more conspicuous and untrustworthy-seeming.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34686 on: January 10, 2011, 05:19:55 am »

I'm that girl who sits in the corner and everybody suspects she cuts herself, but no one wants to get involved.
*Hugs*

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34687 on: January 10, 2011, 05:20:33 am »

Well that's just depressing.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34688 on: January 10, 2011, 05:21:25 am »

Hoodies don't work sadly. You want to go unnoticed, you sit with your hair bare. Shrugging up into a hood just makes you more conspicuous and untrustworthy-seeming.
It makes me feel isolated. Also why I always have headphones on, even when not listening to music.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #34689 on: January 10, 2011, 05:22:09 am »

I'm that girl who sits in the corner and everybody suspects she cuts herself, but no one wants to get involved.

This people usually sit on the outskirts like me, had some epic conversations with these people.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34690 on: January 10, 2011, 05:30:02 am »

Our culture is different. It's known fact that everyone only cares about themselves. If you want to meet people, go to a club. If you try to initiate a conversation with a stranger in another place you're probably either a pathetically lonely tool or want money/services/sex. The reason is our history. Thieves, traitors and communist agents/SS people everywhere.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34691 on: January 10, 2011, 05:37:55 am »

I am me, which is pretty cool.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #34692 on: January 10, 2011, 05:46:49 am »

I am me, which is pretty cool.

But I thought we were all Pathos..?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #34693 on: January 10, 2011, 05:54:55 am »

As much as I want to dwell on horrible that is, i feel tempted to say that someone with autism or asphergers may completely miss out on that cue a bug you like crazy. I have to catch my self from just talking to random people IRL no matter how disturbed they looked.
Also, shall I now change my personal text to match how I feel right now.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34694 on: January 10, 2011, 06:34:58 am »

After drawing all day, I have a fair pile of sci fi creatures plucked from my mind. I think I shall write a novel based on there existance. That should keep me entertained.
Pages: 1 ... 2311 2312 [2313] 2314 2315 ... 13326