Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2276 2277 [2278] 2279 2280 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15831490 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #34155 on: January 07, 2011, 01:47:53 am »

Damn it, dog, Toonstar I have an air hockey table gog damn shit bro. Get in on this unrealness.
Le' me jus' pack my 'hings and walk to California 'hen.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34156 on: January 07, 2011, 02:16:38 am »

Damn it, dog, Toonstar I have an air hockey table gog damn shit bro. Get in on this unrealness.
If you can make it halfway, I'll drive the rest.  Roadtrip: Airhockey or Bust.

Can't wait to see you around more Drone.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34158 on: January 07, 2011, 02:40:35 am »

If you can make it halfway, I'll drive the rest.  Roadtrip: Airhockey or Bust.

Can't wait to see you around more Drone.

stop by Colorado so i can beat you in real hockey.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #34159 on: January 07, 2011, 02:46:52 am »

Had fun playing ISketch. Actually won a round.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34160 on: January 07, 2011, 02:50:37 am »

I had a dream that I was in the forums, and cheddarius had managed to help take a camping trip or something... And then we all realised that he would turn them all crazy. We were actually scared....
Best. Dream. EVER.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34161 on: January 07, 2011, 02:55:10 am »

That was pretty good times. And I have all day tomorrow, with naught to do!

That means time to relax, read, finish a project that's been on my plate, and learn some Calligraphy. Might Livestream some Amnesia, or some random Oblivion Adventuretime later on, too. Oooh, or maybe a movie? Might get around to streaming that Tales of Earthsea anime that Studio Ghibli put out a few years back.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 02:58:06 am by Solifuge »

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #34162 on: January 07, 2011, 03:07:16 am »

I actually woke up at some sane time today. Pretty happy about that.

I also found two long-forgotten games, which made me feel rather nostalgic.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #34163 on: January 07, 2011, 03:13:56 am »

That was pretty good times. And I have all day tomorrow, with naught to do!

That means time to relax, read, finish a project that's been on my plate, and learn some Calligraphy. Might Livestream some Amnesia, or some random Oblivion Adventuretime later on, too. Oooh, or maybe a movie? Might get around to streaming that Tales of Earthsea anime that Studio Ghibli put out a few years back.
If you're going to be playing Amnesia, be sure to scream almost constantly.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34164 on: January 07, 2011, 03:21:54 am »

I'm notoriously hard to honestly scare, but even so, I'll probably be doing all sorts of incredibly masculine, mildly disturbed whimpering the whole way through. The teaser-trailer alone freaked me out.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34165 on: January 07, 2011, 03:28:35 am »

"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #34166 on: January 07, 2011, 03:31:08 am »

I'm notoriously hard to honestly scare, but even so, I'll probably be doing all sorts of incredibly masculine, mildly disturbed whimpering the whole way through. The teaser-trailer alone freaked me out.
I think that all I'll be thinking of when playing it would be "Where's a damn gun when you need one?". Then again, I've already plunged into hell x amount of times already, hacked a shambler apart with an axe, punched arachnotrons apart with my bare hands, ate a chocodemon while it was still alive, tore apart bogeymen while crippled, turned entire cults literally into chickens, flirted with succubi and killed them for rejecting my approaches, killed an attack mimicker with a cat, destroyed iron golems with a rat-tailed towel, and slaughtered some T-Rexes with teams of chickens. If anything death and ungodly unspeakable horrors are actually scared of me instead of the other way around.

I'd be terrible at livestreaming that game. I'd be too busy trying to find a way to encounter or even see if it would be possible to stealth-kill these walking abominations you encounter in the game, just to see if it's possible.

Spoiler: Games listed (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:38:24 am by Itnetlolor »

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #34167 on: January 07, 2011, 03:33:19 am »

I think that all I'll be thinking of when playing it would be "Where's a damn gun when you need one?". Then again, I've already plunged into hell x amount of times already, hacked a shambler apart with an axe, punched arachnotrons apart with my bare hands, ate a chocodemon while it was still alive, tore apart bogeymen while crippled, turned entire cults literally into chickens, flirted with succubi and killed them for rejecting my approaches, killed an attack mimicker with a cat, destroyed iron golems with a rat-tailed towel. If anything death and ungodly unspeakable horrors are actually scared of me instead of the other way around.

I'd be terrible at livestreaming that game. I'd be too busy trying to find a way to encounter or even see if it would be possible to stealth-kill these walking abominations you encounter in the game, just to see if it's possible.

This is such a bad idea that it actually makes it a good idea to try and livestream it.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34168 on: January 07, 2011, 03:33:27 am »

Had fun playing ISketch. Actually won a round.
Got introduced to ISketch.  Pwned noobs.  Moved to expert room, actually had a pretty darn good time.
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34169 on: January 07, 2011, 03:39:13 am »

Oh my god, Japan.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've played Chess.  I managed to crash the AI by being so goddamn stupid, I left it with no good moves.

I didn't expect a flashgame to have a good Chess AI, but I didn't think it'd be that easy to stump.  (And tinypic is turning into a bigger piece of shit by the day.  I hope this pic isn't invisible, because the first try was.)

I think that all I'll be thinking of when playing it would be "Where's a damn gun when you need one?". Then again, I've already plunged into hell x amount of times already...

That was my attitude while I was watching it.  I reverted back to well honed Thief 2 instincts, and thought, "He should really douse that lantern if he wants to stay hidden.  I wonder if you can whack enemies with it."  Can you whack enemies with it?  Do you ever see what "it" is?  I actually do love the idea of a "horror" game that stays horrifying by making you weak and afraid, but there are limits to my acceptability.  I also saw a video from that LP of it, where the guy is picking up "tinderboxes" left and right, which was an immediate warning flag to me about quality of gameplay.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 03:41:07 am by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 2276 2277 [2278] 2279 2280 ... 13326