Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2238 2239 [2240] 2241 2242 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835740 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #33585 on: January 02, 2011, 08:54:48 am »

That spoke to my heart.

Also, sigged.

I feel so honored that my outrageous toolishness could be enshrined in a sig.  My the light of my autoantipathy shine a path out of the embracing darkness of hope and optimism for all those who despair.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #33586 on: January 02, 2011, 08:57:35 am »

That and make it known to me I'm not the only person finding it hard not to be lazy.

Motivation! To be lazy!
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33587 on: January 02, 2011, 09:14:52 am »

Have I really only lived twenty years?  It surprises me, how much one can do in so little time, how much can learn, how much one can explore, and how much there is left to enjoy despite that.

I've lived almost twenty four and I now feel like I've accomplished jack shit.  Great.  But I did get to meet Strife and take him to the airport, and managed to make conversation the whole time.  Good luck out there buddy.

I would say "fuck feeling useless", but I have to get back to sleep so I get shit done the rest of the day.  Tomorrow, always tomorrow to catch up with my dreams.  At least I actually do have free time now, so I guess that's really true for once.

I swear to god, when you become president and start accomplishing 'great things' I will run away to Cambodia.
Of course, I will congratulate you first.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #33588 on: January 02, 2011, 10:00:59 am »

Have I really only lived twenty years?  It surprises me, how much one can do in so little time, how much can learn, how much one can explore, and how much there is left to enjoy despite that.
I've lived almost twenty four and I now feel like I've accomplished jack shit.  Great.  But I did get to meet Strife and take him to the airport, and managed to make conversation the whole time.  Good luck out there buddy.

I would say "fuck feeling useless", but I have to get back to sleep so I get shit done the rest of the day.  Tomorrow, always tomorrow to catch up with my dreams.  At least I actually do have free time now, so I guess that's really true for once.
I swear to god, when you become president and start accomplishing 'great things' I will run away to Cambodia.
Of course, I will congratulate you first.
Relax, people.  You haven't accomplished anything yet because you spent around twenty years just growing up.  Which is entirely normal and natural.  Everyone feels this way in their twenties, it just happens.  If you have the desire and motivation to do great things, you'll do great things when the opportunity comes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33589 on: January 02, 2011, 10:02:44 am »

I'm finding myself in a laziness rut, too. However, I've noticed myself getting a little porky, so at least I know I'll be fixing that up in short order.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33590 on: January 02, 2011, 10:25:48 am »

Doing some tidying and other busywork. Feeling a lot less shit now that I'm taking my mind off all the stuff that's been making me feel bad lately.
So yeah, cleaning is good for the soul.
*Hugs*

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33591 on: January 02, 2011, 10:51:39 am »

Slow day at work...until the freakin' Director of the Bureau called in (i.e. the guy who's essentially just two rungs below President Obama on the org chart). Fixed his tech issue like a champ. And, he's a genuinely nice guy to talk to.

Now if only I could parlay that into a fulltime job *with* the Bureau... :-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33592 on: January 02, 2011, 11:05:19 am »

I listened to 5FDP. 10 minutes after that I go find a corner where no one can see me and head bang to myself without music. This is what good metal does to you.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #33593 on: January 02, 2011, 11:12:26 am »

Ah yes, 5FDP are amazing. If you get a chance to see them live go for it, joint best gig I've ever been too.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33594 on: January 02, 2011, 11:14:52 am »

Ah yes, 5FDP are amazing. If you get a chance to see them live go for it, joint best gig I've ever been too.
There are no metalheads here in Lithuania. :<
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33595 on: January 02, 2011, 11:16:53 am »

http://www.27bslash6.com/massanutten.html
Warning- Other emails can be much offensive to everyone.

However, hilarious to me.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33596 on: January 02, 2011, 11:19:14 am »

I have ran over four cats this week and one didn't put up much of a chase!
XD
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #33597 on: January 02, 2011, 11:21:04 am »

I have several Lithuanian friends who are metal heads, but are here in the UK XD

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33598 on: January 02, 2011, 11:23:24 am »

I have several Lithuanian friends who are metal heads, but are here in the UK XD
All the smart Lithuanians are in the UK. They have the brains to leave Lithuania while they can afford it. If not UK, then Ireland.

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #33599 on: January 02, 2011, 11:25:08 am »

Meh, tthey all have different reasons for it. Most are because their families moved here.
Pages: 1 ... 2238 2239 [2240] 2241 2242 ... 13326