Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2200 2201 [2202] 2203 2204 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15846652 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #33016 on: December 27, 2010, 06:31:55 pm »

Here's another competently drawn I suppose but not funny and I'm pretty sure two of the characters are Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff comic.

On top of being not funny in any way, they misspelled "borrow".  God damn it.

I'd ask why an apparently plot-driven comic would have a Random button, but it took me to this incoherent mess, which I guess makes it worth it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33017 on: December 27, 2010, 06:32:56 pm »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33019 on: December 27, 2010, 06:35:48 pm »

I'd ask why an apparently plot-driven comic would have a Random button, but it took me to this incoherent mess, which I guess makes it worth it.
Huh. Reminds me of the shenanigans that go on in this thread.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33020 on: December 27, 2010, 06:37:38 pm »

Tee-hee. 770k people pirated Avast! Pro, including two in the Vatican.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33021 on: December 27, 2010, 06:41:22 pm »

Snow-timelapse.
Radical.
That poor clock.

Tee-hee. 770k people pirated Avast! Pro, including two in the Vatican.

Well, that's a cool read.  I have a sneaking suspicion that some of those out-of-the-way locations are actually users masking their address-protocol to appear as if they're somewhere else, and the Vatican would be a funny one to do it from.  Then again, who knows.

I once downloaded Limewire Pro with Limewire Lite.  I was king for a day.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33022 on: December 27, 2010, 06:47:08 pm »

Poop.
Poop?
Also, that snow timelapse is pretty awesome. Can't wait to get another storm like that this Winter.

I'm happy because Sister is in town, and it's been good hanging out with her and her husband, and their friends. Also, though they're still persisting and unaffected by painkillers, I found a potential way to deal with my head pain/migraine/cluster headaches when they're at their worst. Huzzah!

Running a series of stress tests of the Livestream, to see if I can stream some Oblivion soon. I'm not modding so much as Janet, but am using a pretty extensive set of game balancing, extended materials, and game mechanics mods, including Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (Behtesda ended up recruiting the guy behind the mod to work on TES:V Skyrim, so he obviously did something right).

Big modding changes include:
  • Ditching the leveled item/monster lists, and replacing them with difficulty/value-by-location. There are more monster variants, types of adventurers and bandits, etc. and combat is significantly more challenging.
  • Many dungeons now include hand-tailored encounters with some sort of story or background. It's a lot like the tailored encounters in some Ayelid ruins, but now all over the place. So far, it blends extremely well with the rest of the game, and has been very fun to play.
  • You can find and travel with adventuring companions, fight larger roaming bandit gangs, tame pets to help in combat, and so on.
  • Rebalanced melee, ranged, and magic, expanded weapon options with official-looking models and textures (scimitars, mauls, defensive staves, etc).
  • A "living economy" with finite gold, inter-merchant trade, harder haggling, and price variance by location which follows the laws of supply/demand.
  • Slower leveling, harder-to-find nice equipment, and more realistic health/fatigue system. Sleep and food/water is now necessary to survival as well.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33023 on: December 27, 2010, 06:49:44 pm »

« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 06:59:51 pm by ToonyMan »

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #33025 on: December 27, 2010, 06:51:30 pm »

cluster headaches

If you were able to post during them, they are NOT cluster headaches. Not to mention Painkillers don't affect them apparently.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #33027 on: December 27, 2010, 06:58:16 pm »

ToonyMan, what's with the good webcomic?  Off-topic, man.

6 and 7 is so true though.  Call of Doody is so popular but every time I watch someone play they do nothing but bitch and moan about everything.
Shoes...

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #33028 on: December 27, 2010, 07:28:27 pm »

Playing Pokemon again and finding that, unlike just about every other game from my childhood, my urge to play it isn't just nostalgia. It really is that good. :D

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #33029 on: December 27, 2010, 07:31:45 pm »

Playing Pokemon again and finding that, unlike just about every other game from my childhood, my urge to play it isn't just nostalgia. It really is that good. :D
Hold it...
Pages: 1 ... 2200 2201 [2202] 2203 2204 ... 13326