Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2147 2148 [2149] 2150 2151 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15862716 times)

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Auuu~!
« Reply #32220 on: December 19, 2010, 10:25:03 pm »

Now I'm wondering why I had my pants down if I was spitting in Death Junior's face.
The implication was that you both were getting it on with deaths daughter and insulted her, bringing on double-death fury. And you escaped it.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32221 on: December 19, 2010, 10:26:16 pm »

Where's the huge Christmas hat Aqizzar?

Where's the what now?

Now I'm wondering why I had my pants down if I was spitting in Death Junior's face.
The implication was that you both were getting it on with deaths daughter and insulted her, bringing on double-death fury. And you escaped it.

"you both"?  Who else was in the room, Death?  Oh man, am I glad I ditched that freaky scene while I could.  Nothing but trouble.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32222 on: December 19, 2010, 10:28:59 pm »

"you both"?  Who else was in the room, Death?  Oh man, am I glad I ditched that freaky scene while I could.  Nothing but trouble.
Death called for you, by the way. I tried to take a message, but I couldn't really hear what he said and my ear is now necrotic. I think it had somthing to do with "the deepist and most unpleasent ring of flaming ice" and " him drowning in the sorrow of the unborn" or somthing like that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32223 on: December 19, 2010, 10:31:16 pm »

Are you trying to take this in an obtuse way? And I know you'll be coy about it and say these misunderstandings are legitimate, but goddam.
 And the context is you did two things, not that there were two people
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32224 on: December 19, 2010, 10:34:17 pm »

I'm probably obtuse, because I am a little tipsy and still really freaked out, but the phrase "you both were getting it on with deaths daughter" grammatically implies (me + another person) action (Death's daughter).  You can diagram this shit man.

Besides, the story gets funnier with every misinterpreted repeat, just roll with it.

Y'know what, fuck it.  In real news, Jackrabbit PMed me that he just bought Minecraft at Alpha-grade.  We're all gonna rock out with our blocks out.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:36:09 pm by Aqizzar »
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32225 on: December 19, 2010, 10:42:45 pm »

I'm still torrenting that TCOM pack. It's huuuggeeeee...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32226 on: December 19, 2010, 10:59:57 pm »

What the fucking fuck is TCOM?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32227 on: December 19, 2010, 11:01:06 pm »

What the fucking fuck is TCOM?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Don't feel too bad.  I tried Googling it, and nothing informative comes up.  I assume it's an Oblivion thing.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #32228 on: December 19, 2010, 11:05:39 pm »

Now that I'm awake it's this. Torrent full of compatibility tested mods that do pretty much everything. All I want on top of this is the journal mod and maybe two store mods.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32229 on: December 19, 2010, 11:17:10 pm »

Y'know what, fuck it.  In real news, Jackrabbit PMed me that he just bought Minecraft at Alpha-grade.  We're all gonna rock out with our blocks out.
Sort of an odd time for this though. Notch just accidentally refreshed the validation while working on some code, so you automatically download a version that has some huge memory leaks in multiplayer. It can be fixed by exiting and entering the server again, but when all lighting calculations start to bog you down things get grating.

Also, enter jaybud.com into the ip slot. We gotta centralize this stuff.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #32230 on: December 19, 2010, 11:53:44 pm »

That same site in Minecraft I mentioned earlier, I got crafting a nice mansion complete with a sun room, garden, bedrooms, bathroom, garden/greenhouse, library, and the untampered (no mining or digging or adding saplings) sanctuary (complete with a tree, small pond for fishing, a few flowers, and torches to keep mobs out; I added reeds for a source of books.) away from mobs atop the nearby plateau; when I find magma, I will have a gate room made, probably in a basement. My place is going to look snazzy; And there's a decent patch of biomes that surround the location, and in case I get killed, I made the site easy to find (plus, it's not too far from the spawn point).

I'm liking my latest worldgen ion Minecraft.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:58:12 pm by Itnetlolor »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #32231 on: December 20, 2010, 12:07:11 am »

In my current fortress, going down in a slow tantrum spiral, a berserking dwarven child hunted and beated to death his melancholic baby brother (who despite being melancholic showed he could crawl really fast)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #32232 on: December 20, 2010, 12:13:51 am »

I just discovered the eternal joy of naming your Pokemon character FUCKNUT.

Many giggles were had.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #32233 on: December 20, 2010, 12:42:47 am »

Watched inception today. It was every bit as good as I dreamed it would be.  8)
You know, the end was so much of a twist that I wasn't sure if it would ever stop rotating.

No-dachi are used as giant two handed swords ala the claymore. Normally, they were way, way too big to be used effectively on foot (blade length close to 3 feet, or a little over,) and if they were used at all, it was on horseback (and spears were better for that application anyway.)
According to the Intertubes, Nodachi were usually 65-70 inches in length, putting them at an average of 5.8 feet long, close to two meters. Smaller ones existed, as did larger ones. Apparently the largest on record was 6.9 feet long.  :o

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32234 on: December 20, 2010, 12:48:08 am »

Watched inception today. It was every bit as good as I dreamed it would be.  8)
Pages: 1 ... 2147 2148 [2149] 2150 2151 ... 13326