Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2066 2067 [2068] 2069 2070 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15849269 times)

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #31005 on: December 08, 2010, 06:05:24 pm »

The real question is whether arguing with Lord Nagash is better or worse than everyone acting like cats, which was really irritating.

I personaly didn't see anyone complain so had no idea, for that I apologize to all effected and promise to keep it from a minimum from now on.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31006 on: December 08, 2010, 06:05:32 pm »

The real question is whether arguing with Lord Nagash is better or worse than everyone acting like cats, which was really irritating.

I warned you all about those attention-whoring navels - this is the either/or decision we've wound up with.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31007 on: December 08, 2010, 06:06:10 pm »

Holy damn. Back when I was on Gaia and I was always whining about cliques and how people don't respond to the 'unpopular' people I must have sounded like this. There were even 'popular' people who responded saying these very same things, and giving assurance that they didn't ignore me, and I was one of the dudes they recognized in a conversation in a forums with thousands of people flooding the place. And I ignored them like a prick.
 fuck I'm heading to the sad thread.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31008 on: December 08, 2010, 06:06:16 pm »

MY NAVEL IS THE BEST SO THERE

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #31009 on: December 08, 2010, 06:07:28 pm »

"No there's no cliques here, now if you don't like the way the people in charge here are doing things just leave!"
I love how you assumed we meant that there were no cliques.
Most of the forum is a clique.
We're just saying, if you don't like the happy thread, ignore it.
Ranting about how much of a bad idea the thread is is not the right thing.
It's the asshole thing.
I don't know about what you're like most of the time, but right now, i'd say thats the right word.
In any case, I'm happy because I got to play Chrono Trigger at school today. Also apparently we're going to KFC.
DAMNIT DIDN'T WE JUST GET THIS THING BACK ONTO THE RAILS?
EDIT: Ninja
EDITEDIT: NINJA
EDITEDITEDIT: SO MANY NINJAS. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES.
EDITEDITEDITEDIT: OH CHRIST THERE'S AN ENTIRE CLAN OF THEM!
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

LordNagash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31010 on: December 08, 2010, 06:08:20 pm »

Yes god forbid the thread have a point outside of updating everyone that you just had an ice cream.

Edit: Also, you all seem to think I'm bitter because I'm not internet popular or something. I don't particularly care what a load of people I've never met think about me, otherwise I'd be kissing ass and trying to get someone to notice me rather than, you know, disagreeing with everyone
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:10:30 pm by LordNagash »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31011 on: December 08, 2010, 06:09:16 pm »

How about something like "I've got a new game" which then turns into a discussion about that game?  Is that "bad"?

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31012 on: December 08, 2010, 06:09:23 pm »

Yes god forbid the thread have a point outside of updating everyone that you just had an ice cream.
Inflammatory accusations have a point?
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #31013 on: December 08, 2010, 06:10:41 pm »

Ok I herby announce I will never post in another thread like this, it always ends in drama and I don't want to be caught up in it.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31014 on: December 08, 2010, 06:11:05 pm »

I'm happy becouse in a replay of Oblivon I've finally, for the first time ever, found all of the freaking daedric shrines, It is my goal to complete every single shrine quest for the first time, for me.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31015 on: December 08, 2010, 06:11:48 pm »

Cool. I'm working on clearing out every cave, and finding every artifact the Phitt's Artifacts mod adds.

LordNagash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31016 on: December 08, 2010, 06:13:02 pm »

How about something like "I've got a new game" which then turns into a discussion about that game?  Is that "bad"?

The way a forum usually works is if you have a topic you post a thread about it, everyone discusses the topic and then when it's done it fades away into the past where it's not on the first page, but it's still accessible and easily searchable. Having a massive thread where everyone discusses everything and there are 4 conversations going at once is not a good way to hold a discussion, and means you're always going to get repeat topics because nobody new knows if anyone's talked about it or not

Leonon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31017 on: December 08, 2010, 06:14:27 pm »

But I like cat girls and ice cream.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31018 on: December 08, 2010, 06:15:01 pm »

Very interesting. I've been thinking of collecting all of the goblin totems and keeping them in a collection somewhere as well, I don't have any mods though since it's the 360 version. Another goal I have for my current playthough is to not do ANY quest that gives a leveled item reward until I'm level 30, as that is the limit for leveled rewards.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31019 on: December 08, 2010, 06:15:14 pm »

It's called "Things that made you happy today".  Hey guys, I had some ice cream and that makes me happy.  BAM - On. Topic.  I fail to see the issue there.

Now if you have a problem with a thread's very existence, and I guess you do, well, that's cool then.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 2066 2067 [2068] 2069 2070 ... 13326