Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2056 2057 [2058] 2059 2060 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845355 times)

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #30855 on: December 07, 2010, 10:05:18 pm »

My Ohioan heart is cold and unfeeling because I have removed all emotion to allow higher degrees of fantastic mental prowess than were ever thought to be possible in human beings.

Just like every other Ohioan.

Join us. Assimilate. Reap the rewards of soulless intellectual achievement.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #30856 on: December 07, 2010, 10:06:56 pm »

My Ohioan heart is cold and unfeeling because I have removed all emotion to allow higher degrees of fantastic mental prowess than were ever thought to be possible in human beings.

No! Never! My heart pumps blood of Illinois! And West Virginia! And Minnesota! States of passion, emotion! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #30857 on: December 07, 2010, 10:07:55 pm »

someone needs to make an ohioan borg now. what are they famous for again?

I don't give a shit about what state I'm in. Haven't tried Ohio, however.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #30858 on: December 07, 2010, 10:09:45 pm »

I just spent the past hour reading about protists and the sexual reproduction of plants instead of doing my homework.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30859 on: December 07, 2010, 10:11:54 pm »

It's less of a train, and more of the Willy Wonka elevator.

Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #30860 on: December 07, 2010, 10:15:16 pm »

No! Never! My heart pumps blood of Illinois! And West Virginia! And Minnesota! States of passion, emotion! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

Then you shall be ex-ter-min-a-ted.
Spoiler: your demise (click to show/hide)

Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #30861 on: December 07, 2010, 10:18:14 pm »

I seriously need to put some Kamina shades on the Doctor right now.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #30862 on: December 07, 2010, 10:18:58 pm »

Not related, but worthwhile.
Awesome! I love fractals!

I'm happy that finals are nearly over; I merely have a Western Civilization final and then I'm off for three weeks to recuperate before I take up my weapons once more. I'll be taking a full 18 credits (most allowed in this Running Start program per quarter), most of which are important 5 credit classes.

Also, I have a 4.0 as of my first quarter of college. I hope I can hold on to that for the next 5, so that I can get my AA with a 4.0. Does that actually matter in college? Sounds like a good goal either way.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30863 on: December 07, 2010, 10:28:33 pm »

I completely forgot that I have something really cool to be happy about - I have three final exams left, in Spanish, State Governments, and Ancient Philosophers.  Spanish and Governments are traditional exams, at traditional times next week, and I have nothing to really worry about on either of them.  The Ancient Philosophers one though - the entire grade of the class is based on one exam (that I got 86% on), a paper that I haven't gotten a grade back for yet, participation, and the final exam.

I was worried about the exam because I hate written exams and I could only hope to match the first one.  Then the professor announced that we would get the exam questions on Thursday, and email the answers to her by Friday-midnight.  While cool, that also meant she expected longer answers, and I really wanted to go out with my friends after class on Friday and/or play tabletoppan games with Cthulhu here that afternoon.

But then, only like half the class showed up today, so she gave those of us who attended the exam questions, and her expectations on the answers.  And she gave me and a few people 10% extra-credit on the test for being screamed at by Greek drama-students last night.  So I've still got a buttload of writing to do (my essay-writing-intuition tells me 12 to 15 hours effective total time), but I can do it tomorrow and Thursday and have Friday all to myself.

I was going to get started today, but then I got sidetracked debating ridiculous political arguments across a couple threads instead.  Which is awesome in itself, because I'm about ten days away from getting a degree for doing exactly that.  It all works out like a kind of poetry.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Exiledhero99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30864 on: December 07, 2010, 10:33:06 pm »

Recently had one of the more cynical parts(the one that says that I creep most people, women especially, out to the point that they don't like being around me) of my worldview thrown out almost entirely, in the greatest way possible.
If you hit a dwarf with moving water with sufficient strength it will knock the baby out of the mother's arms.  The water can then be used to sweep the baby into a well or cistern for drowning.  The device which does this can also double as a mist generator.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30865 on: December 07, 2010, 10:35:56 pm »

Awww, you got me all excited to check my PSAT score, but too late I found out that you need a code that comes on the mailed score report to access the online report. ::)
What is the point of having an online score report if you can't access it without the paper copy?
*Sigh*

Then you shall be ex-ter-min-a-ted.
Spoiler: your demise (click to show/hide)

No!  We're Minnesota!  Not Illinois!  Not Wisconsin!  We're Minnesota!
JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
GIGA DRILL BRRRRRRRRRRREEEEAAAAAAKKKKKKAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Did you really think your puny robots could stand up to us?!
Anyway, our NMS qualification score is one higher!

In other news:  I'm excited to start graph theory next semester!  It sounds like a cool class, and it's my first upper division course.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #30866 on: December 07, 2010, 10:38:24 pm »

Somehow the internet works after I did nothing.

Fuck you Att.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30867 on: December 07, 2010, 10:42:21 pm »

Somehow the internet works after I did nothing.

Fuck you Att.

As the phrase goes, quoted for truth.  AT&T can go suck a bag of dicks.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #30868 on: December 07, 2010, 10:42:54 pm »

Well, it took all day, but we (me and my mom) finally got that damn garage sorted out in far less time than I even expected; such a mess, you could barely walk through it, or find anything for that matter. Should be walkable again and easier to find things again. Now I have time to use my computer again as well.

Winding down today after working on the garage, I decided to do a bit of hacking with Cheat Engine, and with my screwing around, I gained a bit of a better understanding of the program, or at least, how to find the values I want to change or keep track of. I think what especially rocks about tonight's run with CE had to be that I had to reset DOSBox, and though the process and value locations changed, I had a stray pointer active, and I relocated the same code I was screwing around with. That was cool.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 11:13:12 pm by Itnetlolor »

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30869 on: December 07, 2010, 10:43:31 pm »

If it wheren't for the AT&T part I would have just assumed you angered the internet. But it obviously has to be those idiots.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu
Pages: 1 ... 2056 2057 [2058] 2059 2060 ... 13326