Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1962 1963 [1964] 1965 1966 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15845262 times)

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
Re: [:3] Things that made you HAPPY today thread. Ka-MEW~!
« Reply #29445 on: November 28, 2010, 07:19:09 pm »

The Sheets for this aren't that ridiculous.

No, that's not hard.
The way the game does it have you reaching an inhuman length to hit some of the keys.
For an arrange, that's fine, just shift things around a bit.
But if you want it exactly, better learn to play with your hands and mouth.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29446 on: November 28, 2010, 07:22:33 pm »

Hohoho!

Canary Chapter 1... FINISH!

Well, superficially.  I still have to go back and polish.  But it's pretty much done.

Now to relax a little with Recettear, before pulling out some pad thai recipes :3
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29447 on: November 28, 2010, 07:37:11 pm »

You sure do seem to love Asian food, Vector.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29448 on: November 28, 2010, 07:38:13 pm »

Cool beans!

Kitten went to the vet and is looking a bit better, despite nomming about 2 months of living expenses out of my savings, in one fell swoop. There was more going on than just poisoning and obstructed digestion... she was also coming down with an illness of some sort. Kitty got an x-ray, some sub-cutaneous hydration, and three medications to take home. She's already perked up a bit since getting home, and I'm hopeful that she'll keep getting better.

I best get so many years of joy out of this cat... so many. She's like a Reverse Alchemist, turning all my riches into fur, poop, and an occasional errant purr.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29449 on: November 28, 2010, 07:40:19 pm »

My family had a cat like that.  We spent upwards of 2000 dollars on it and it died anyway.
Shoes...

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29450 on: November 28, 2010, 07:41:17 pm »

Things do generally die.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29451 on: November 28, 2010, 07:43:33 pm »

That is true, Realmfighter. Money spent on living things will always be a ''waste'', since they'll die eventually. You can't stop it from happening.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29452 on: November 28, 2010, 07:45:50 pm »

You sure do seem to love Asian food, Vector.

I do, I do!  It's so good.  I love all the spices, and the coconut milk, and the lime... and peanuts, ooh, peanuts :D

Also, I'm a total nut about noodles.  Noodles are the bestest.

And, pad thai takes only 20 minutes to make... it's super-fast X3

Yupyup, I love Asian food~

Also, Solifuge, congrats on the kitty-cat.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #29453 on: November 28, 2010, 08:09:18 pm »

RECETTE IS RATED AT 12 DAWWS A MINUTE!

And bestest is my word Vector... ;~;
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29454 on: November 28, 2010, 08:15:11 pm »

Affirmifications.  I don't know what kind of crazy not-language the Japanese version gives her (or everyone else for that matter), but it really is one of the best parts of the game.

Loop Two, here I come.  I regret and am ashamed of nothing, I only managed to work up about 90 grand by the end of the 200k week.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #29455 on: November 28, 2010, 08:19:34 pm »

That is true, Realmfighter. Money spent on living things will always be a ''waste'', since they'll die eventually. You can't stop it from happening.

You best not be gettin' yo passive-aggressive on here.  That cat should have been put to sleep.  It dragged itself into our garage half-dead and completely feral, having been hit by a car and with an incurable infection that eventually killed it and spread to one of our other cats (Who had to have its leg amputated because of said infection)
Shoes...

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29456 on: November 28, 2010, 08:23:02 pm »

So I had literally no food except some cheese and orange juice.
Now I do, which means breakfast, at about 15:30, is chocolate cake and a bowl of cereal.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29457 on: November 28, 2010, 08:25:25 pm »

Affirmifications.  I don't know what kind of crazy not-language the Japanese version gives her (or everyone else for that matter), but it really is one of the best parts of the game.

Loop Two, here I come.  I regret and am ashamed of nothing, I only managed to work up about 90 grand by the end of the 200k week.

I just got into it. At the 30k week, I'm at 120k(ish).

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29458 on: November 28, 2010, 08:26:59 pm »

You best not be gettin' yo passive-aggressive on here.  That cat should have been put to sleep.  It dragged itself into our garage half-dead and completely feral, having been hit by a car and with an incurable infection that eventually killed it and spread to one of our other cats (Who had to have its leg amputated because of said infection)

I have no idea how many times you've told us this story, but this weird sense of shame and sadness washes over me every time I hear it.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29459 on: November 28, 2010, 08:31:51 pm »

Yeah... it's odd how quite a lot of the stuff that makes the game endearing was actually completely made up by the localizers.
Pages: 1 ... 1962 1963 [1964] 1965 1966 ... 13326